Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow Nandhu(hope ur name is correct)...Innoru dhava episode patha madhiri iruku. ..Awesome *claps*...Hope they serve us these kind of episodes...It's a relief than watching dailsoaps... Any idea about d ratings of d show? I want to see this program in top 5 programs they put in Barc website...Greedy me ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shiny bro semma ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† You recapped several highlights of the epi ๐Ÿ˜† All the characters were apt and I think most of them are enjoying the drama too, adhaan it's extra fun for us who are watching it ๐Ÿ˜†
shiningstar77 thumbnail
julie introducing her chinna anni to oviya

J:ithuthan enga chinna anni

O:anniya??panni maathiri irukanga..๐Ÿคฃ

aiyooo...Anni,panni,koni,saani,kuni,saguni..aiyooo ethana names???...ella perum correct a suit aaguthupa gayathriku๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Shakti is the thief for now but his job is to keep the original with him for 3 days. In thsee 3 days, BB will probably let a few other contestants get a chance to steal from shakti. If shakti protects what he stole he remains out of nomination. If he loses the diamond to someone else then they will be out of nomination.

Now the twist is that the entire house loses the luxury budget if the diamond is stolen. So winning the task will be pitted against that probably. BB has a lot of chances for drama and to change dynamics this time.

Already snehan is put off due to his role๐Ÿ˜†

tanks for the clarification but do you think bb will tell this to other inmates that original is with shakthi ?๐Ÿ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I ve d same doubt...if Shakthi is theif he won't play it safe...He will worry about meat more than his nomination ๐Ÿ˜†...just kidding...I ve decided to leave it as episode is not far away...Kanna moodi kan thoraadh kulla episode vandhirum ๐Ÿ˜†

exactly... this is some sort of twisted thing and I want the drama factor..whoever steals it avangaluku 7:30 confirm from the housemates and moreover snehan has already reached his boiling point , he can burst anytime.๐Ÿ˜†
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haiyo.. Ellaroda comments padikum pothu innoru vaati episode paatha mathiri iruku.. bro vaiyapuri dialogue manapaadam panniteenga la.. semmaya irunthathu..
coffeebuff thumbnail
When the store room alarm rang for their costumes and Shakthi went in .. he was like *dress vandhudich- vandhudichinga aiyya* ๐Ÿ˜† Already got into the character ๐Ÿ˜† Just all the nuances everyone did trying to keep up with their characters made it so much more funny ๐Ÿ˜†
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanda arambichitu doiii... Oviya ku kodutha character nu loosu pakkikalukku therila.. snegan ๐Ÿ˜† .. en veetu velaikaran than kazhuvuvaan nu oviya sollum pothu snegan expression ha ha
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

tanks for the clarification but do you think bb will tell this to other inmates that original is with shakthi ?๐Ÿ˜†

It depends on the kind of drama and dynamics BB wants. If say the luxury budget is about to be cut and at the past minute BB reveals that shakti has the diamond, then all drama will start. People will want him to give up the diamond and get the luxury budget. He may or may not agree..
Some may be offended that he broke the bro code๐Ÿ˜†

They will all have to go through more tasks and will be emotionally stretched.

That is why the task is interesting. BB cam play well with the premise and cleverly change the way the housemates are aligned.
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Dialogues when all gathered in cooking area..See...kalako kalakanu kalakitangapa inga actinglaโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Oviya kutti paapa maathiri roaming here n there..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ganesh:Appa...anga paarunga vairam irukara idathula yaarum illai..

V:yeii..yei...enaku podali varaikum kannu irukuda...enda ippadi pathareenga??..thirudan yaaru...evan thooga poran...ellame i am watching..๐Ÿ˜†

Aarav:aama aama aama nambitom..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(athana)

Oviya to aarav:unga Appa than periya thirudan pola..

V:en pondati mattum inga irunthurukutum ,kudumiya aruthu poturpa..๐Ÿ˜†

for that,oviya sillupifying her hair...(AZHAGU)

V:mandaiyum...aalum๐Ÿคฃ

~~~~

Oviya n aarav again kadalai potufying..

V oviyava koopitu:naangalam paarthu palagaravanga..

o:athukunu??

V:nee yaaru,unga Appan,Thatha yaarunu theiryathu..

udane aarav udale vanthutan..

Aarav:illaipa...summathan pesikittu irukom..

Oviya to v:athuku??

V:vanthoma...aadu maadu meichoma..saaniya keeniya ali pottomanu irukanum.

aiyooo๐Ÿคฃ...vaiyaburo uncle..unga level e top gear than..ponga๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oviya:ippadithan vanthavangaluku ??

V:vanthavangaluku enna vanthuchu??...(aiyooo mudiyala rama ennala)๐Ÿ˜†

O:ippadithan veetuku vanthavagala parthupeengala??..

V:aama ippadi ippadinu aadite thirincha.(Hahahahahahahaha...he too putting the steps..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

Oviya to poli:ithuthan unga veetu kalacharama??

Poli:enga kalacharam ippadithan(ethu ippadi vaai pesarathama??๐Ÿ˜†)

Nami interuupts..Nami in night dress..

Nami:inga paaru...ithuthan enga kalacharam..she is dancing by making tune jhinkuchiku jinguchikuuu...(Oh Man...i fell from my chair๐Ÿคฃ)

Oviya teasing about her dress

Nami:enga purushan anga than irukaru...avaruku ippadi night dress pottathan pidichuruku(adengapa enne un pathibhakthi)๐Ÿคฃ

Aarav:eppadi athu??

Aarav n nami r dancing together..

God...I cantt๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

V:(romba sogama,kovama on seeing this drama):ennai kevalapaduthi maalai podama vida maatnaga ivanga๐Ÿคฃ

Dhool vaiyapuri sir..lovely Oviya..Aarav n Nami pinnitanga..Very entertaining๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘