Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
machi drama is missing in bb.. Apo dhaan discussion sudu pudikum😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

\

I don't think anyone can be the thief 😆 Either Oviya thinks that, or she's just messing around, or she's the thief (but that has been kept a secret for the audience as well to maintain the suspense factor 😛)

oh ok...I get that ...I misinterpreted it before
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Snehan's dance has goundamani dance style.
Hope he'll dance better than before.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti was the star of the episode. He is the assigned spy/thief. He gets to remain put of nominarion for the next week if he is able to hide the diamond successfully for 3 days. Now that he has stolen it, BB would add new tasks probably and give others hints to get the diamond themselves. We will be able to see more drama from today😊
The characters assigned are almost close to their actual behavior until now. So it was interesting to see how they fared in the task.

Shakti deserves a 👏 he was very good and did his job very well. I liked how he tried to control his smile as Genesh went on and on about who will guard the diamond🤣

Vyyapuri seemed to have transformed into his characters. His one liners and talk backs were super😊

Oviya got her revenge today. She needs to contain herself a little though. Not many will appreciate her sense of humor in the house. Julie certainly does not. Oviya is playing her part as the naughty girl who obeys none role. So taking the diamond may just be part of that or did she think that what gayathri said about whoever getting the diamond gets out of eviction is true? I don't know.

Namitha and Ganesh did their parts well. Ganesh was his innocent self. Oh my.. when shakthi came in the night and banged against his leg😆 in the precap too he falls for shakti's tears.. the guy is very naive.
Aarav was apt in his role. But what a sleepy head. Shakti stole the diamond right under his nose.

Snehan asked a few valid questions in the confession room and I think he does not like his role but is doing it for the game. But I disliked his blah blah about his organization or whatever it is he has and also the chinna thambi recap. Julie seemed embarrassed by that.

I am not sure if raiza understood her role. She is supposed to have an opinion on everything in the family and interfere.. raiza just walked off. Her auto nomination did not worry her which seems a little fishy. I think she knows she is going out this week. Her participation in the task has been negligible.

GayathrI was calm when oviya teased her 😲 wow.. is she finally learning?

Julie's role is already to irritate and she is irritating in it.

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

GM..gayathriji😛
Oyi ..enna nethu discussionku varave illai ...epi super duper😆
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

GayathrI was calm when oviya teased her 😲 wow.. is she finally learning?

Hmm...cant guess...ava moonchiya partha we may come to one conclusion..avathan thirumbi ninukittu irunthale..but u see...konja neram amithiya iruntha atha keta udana..solla mudiyathu..drama finsh aana udana..thirupi adikalam
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

GM..gayathriji😛
Oyi ..enna nethu discussionku varave illai ...epi super duper😆

sanda nadakalaeya😆.. i love kudumi fights😆 so i am waiting for that to happen.. basically bb confused everyone by giving this task.. if shakti is a spy then who is the theif? or is it like anyone from house who gets the diamond from spy will be the theif? so currently shakti replaced the diamond he is safe from the nominations , if someone else steals that from shakthi will he/she be safe from nominations?🥱
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

sanda nadakalaeya😆.. i love kudumi fights😆 so i am waiting for that to happen.. basically bb confused everyone by giving this task.. if shakti is a spy then who is the theif? or is it like anyone from house who gets the diamond from spy will be the theif? so currently shakti replaced the diamond he is safe from the nominations , if someone else steals that from shakthi will he/she be safe from nominations?🥱

I ve d same doubt...if Shakthi is theif he won't play it safe...He will worry about meat more than his nomination 😆...just kidding...I ve decided to leave it as episode is not far away...Kanna moodi kan thoraadh kulla episode vandhirum 😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti is the thief for now but his job is to keep the original with him for 3 days. In thsee 3 days, BB will probably let a few other contestants get a chance to steal from shakti. If shakti protects what he stole he remains out of nomination. If he loses the diamond to someone else then they will be out of nomination.
Now the twist is that the entire house loses the luxury budget if the diamond is stolen. So winning the task will be pitted against that probably. BB has a lot of chances for drama and to change dynamics this time.

Already snehan is put off due to his role😆
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Loved these dialogues...aiyoo type pannum pothe enaku sippu thangalai..

Talking about who is going to take care of diamond

V:intha vairatha kaapatharathu than namma velai..unga Appana paarthukareenagalo illaiyo.Appanuku sorru podreeengalo illaiyo..familyoda gowravam than ippa mukiyam.avlothan...
.yaanaiya maathir ipillaigala pethu potturuken

Shakthi n gayu laughed

(me too laughed so much on hearing this lines)😆😆

V:enna siripu vedni kidaku??

shakthi:innoru pillai irukanla..

v:innoru pillai irukan..eppa yaarakutikittu oodaporanu yaaruku theriyum(classic one)

''''''''''''''

Namitha:locker en use pannalai??

V:lockerlam vaika mudiyathuma...banklalam ippa kolai adikaranga(massuuu)50,60 varushama inga thana vechurukom...appalam varatha kollaikaran ippa eppadi varuvan??
unga sonthakaran evanavuthu vanthu adichu ponnathan undu

(ivare eduthu kudukararu idea va)

Namitha:appo ennoda beauty sleep enna aagarathu??(sathiyama mudiyala nami's expreesions)🤣

V to ganesh:ithukuthan eng pesara pullaiyalam kootikittu varathanu sonnen..

Ganesh:neengale decide pannunga..two members irukanum..

At that time..aarav n oviya kadalai podttufying😆😆

V to aarav:dei inga pesikittu iruken..nee ennda ava kaathukulla poi nondikittu iruka..??🤣

Ganesh:yei...Appa pesikittu irukarla..(Annana nadanthukaranam..)

Aarav:atha pathi than discuss pannikittu irunthen

Nami:appdiya??(yaaa...engalukum athe doubt than)😆

V:en periya magan mela enaku nambikai illai..

shakthi,gayu giggled for this line😆😆

Namiku kovam vanthuruchu..

V:periya magan mela enaku nambikai illai..padutha kumbakarnan maathiri thoonguvan...avanuku thookam romba mukiyam(adengapa)😆😆

Namitha:avar romba hard work panraru..gymbody kuda..(athana...😆😆purushanku ennama support..liked it)

V:avnuku kuchilam thevai illai..kaiya vecha oru kuthu vitta pothum mooku udanchu poidum..😆😆

pillaigala rendu perayyum naan singam maathirthan valarthu vechuruken..(marumadiyuma??)😆

Aarav interrupts:Appo Moonu??😆(pinrada)

V:naan than unnai setkalainu solrenla..rendu perathan singama valarthu vechuruken..nee chinnapaiyanda...kadakutty..innum unaku neraya kadamai iruku..

Poli interrupts now..

J:Appa naanthan kadakutty..

V:unnaithan bathroom kaluva sollirukenla...nee ethuku kadakutty kadakuttynu sollikittu iruka? (EPIC LINE)🤣🤣

Julieyala kaluva mudiyatham.,.😆

Super timing ..expressions athukum mela..romba romba romba arumai..👏👏⭐️

Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago