Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Late in the evening dhaan indha task start aachu.. after which they changed their costumes, BB explained their characters and only then they started to enact.. so it was few hours.. (night security koothu separate)

It was Monday night for them.. So we still have 3 whole days.. entertainment factor ku kurai irukkaadhu.. let's enjoy..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: anbesivam

Aarav should've woken up.. innoru naal shakthi panra comedy paathirukkalaam..

"Yov, naan thaan ya"...🤣

and ganesh is vellandhi.. "neenga thaana bro.."

ya ya.. adhaan 3 days kuduthirukkaangale.. first day nelamai ya watch pannittu, he could've done it later.. anyways it was fun 😆 Sakthi thiruttumuzhi muzhikkiraan.. I was like 'enga appan kudhirukkulla illai nu ivane kaattikkudhiruvaan polaye' 🤣 he looked quite tensed as how to carry out the plan.. funny to watch..

Ganesh vellandhi.. but he thinks he is alert.. romba serious ah he was planning.. placing the chairs..

when Sakthi skid and he woke up, 'unga kaal la iduchitten '

Ganesh: naan venum nu dhaan appadi kaal la neetti vachirundhen..

haiyyo.. mudiyala.. 🤣

ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Oviya talking to thhe camera like a real person was really cute.. And the camera also reacted by turning the other side...

Ayaiyo, pora oka paatha nan big boss paithiyam aiduven polaye.. Enna kapathungalen yaaravadhu.. too much thinking about big boss...

she already did like that... once she asked the camera to cover her from top to bottom.. she kept telling and it moved as she requested [:8]
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am also like that now. Glued to this forum and discussion..
Aaiyaiyo nan yaarayum target pannala... jus neutral la yosichu paathen...

Oviya is cool most of the times and clears things up.. this is good for her...
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kurumbu thanama and childish panradhu is cute... adhu yaar pannalum la cute a irukaadhu... silar try panna kevalama irukum...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Snake was irritating more yesterday.. 😡

first girls ah utkaara vachi avanoda amaippa pathi tharperumai.. 🤬

next elaborating Chinna Thambi story to Oviya.. edho kozhandhai ku solra maadhiri he was telling.. paakka sagikkala..
Oviya caught the point and concluded, so finally neenga rendu perum (Snake-Julie) kalyaanam pannuveenga 😆 bigg boss veetta vittu pogum bodhu

one moment was enjoyable seeing his face pona pokku.. when Sakthi said 'Kavignar dhaan velaiaal ' and everyone nodded.. motha velaiyayum en thalaila kattittaangale nu.. 😛.. 1st week captain ngra saakkula he didn't do any work and was just roaming around supervising.. serthu vachi seiyyattum..

between, Julie ku allu eduthuchu if they would make her maid and do all the work nu, when he was reading.. felt relaxed only after they chose other person.. 😃
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay here's my take for the episode, I watched it twice 😆

I don't think Shakthi is the thirudan. Bigg Boss specifically told him his job was *nejam vairathai paadhukaapathu mattume* after replacing with the duplicate.

So I think there is somebody else from outside or inside (maybe they didn't show it to us for suspense factor) who is the actual thief. If Shakthi gets caught, he'd have to replace the original again and that will allow the thief to steal the actual one la ..

I probably looked into it too much but that's what I'm understanding out of it. There is no point in calling Shakthi as a spy or to have a code name .. there's definitely more to the task I guess 😛
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Ganesh is so innocent, he's seriously executing plans and all but he's telling all of it to Shakthi 😆

His broomstick and water bottle idea was awesome man. Shakthi knocked it down as expected and Ganesh immediately wakes up *eyy!* 😆 And Shakthi samaalichufied well instead of panicking,
*naa dhaan ya, en ya nee vera* 🤣

And just seeing Aarav coming from the bedroom to living room was hilarious, *idhellam oru polappa da* 🤣

Hysterical stuff throughout the episode 🤣
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode was hilarious and last few minutes were nail biting.. new promo shows that all accusing sakthi and oviya stealing the diamond in silhouette.. hmm 3 days la onnukonnu adichikum
coffeebuff thumbnail
New promo WU (don't have the link, saw it on FB) -

Shows a mini recap of Shakthi replacing and hiding the original diamond in the restroom. Oviya steals the diamond (fake) from the box .. siren starts and Aarav catches her ..

*pazhi oru pakkam .. paavam innoru pakkam* - voiceover.

'Kuda irundhey kazhuthu aruthutta dhrogi' nu someone says (idk if it's Gaya3 or Julie) .. Vaiyyapuri asks Shakthi and he cries, 'thirudi pazhakkam illa'

Shakthi winks and says 'job done' to the restroom camera

Note - Shakthi's scenes in the restroom are before crying at the dining table .. just edited differently. But I still think he's acting to make them believe.
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago