Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ayyo intha vijay tv vera promo va pottu pottu kolranunga... dai wait panna mudiyalada
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NK1865

https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/888750548148600832

And to those doubting if Big Boss is scripted, I don't think Julie's reaction and the hurt in Oviya's eyes are fake unless both are super good actresses

see dear
the content of the show is not scripte but display a particular image of a person to outside world could be scripted
If ask honestly, partially it is scripted (50 to 60%),i used to watch all type of big brother ,big boss hindi,kannada and now in tamil ,if u regular watcher of the show (hindi)u must remember first two season ,participation come with their won script like KRK ,imran what they did ,around 3rd season its BB transform itself to present scenic,i m sure anyone of the irritating character like Gaya3 ,namita or julie must stay till the end no matter whether they getting vote or fulfilling task ,last Kannada season Kitty who was nominated more then 6 time but turn as everyone favorite ,pooja gandhi who once queen of all later turn as dumb

well i dont mind abt its scripted or not coz i love BB its concept are different and much better then all other rubbish in TV,
well coming to ur point nt sure abt Oviya but Julie great actress of all time ,Julie is the only character i hate it from the core otherwise i dont take anyone emotionally
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oviya ..
Kamal short film paarpomnu sonba udana...enna confidence..kamal e asanthu poitaru😳

paavam ava..nambigai dhrogamnu Sollu pothu..she controlled herself not to shed tears
When she gave flying kiss..avalavu azhagu a irunrhuchu ava face..lovely..

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Oviya ..

Kamal short film paarpomnu sonba udana...enna confidence..kamal e asanthu poitaru😳

paavam ava..nambigai dhrogamnu Sollu pothu..she controlled herself not to shed tears
When she gave flying kiss..avalavu azhagu a irunrhuchu ava face..lovely..

😆 nadhu... apdiyea ungalukea kudtha mathiri irunthurukumea
ShanC thumbnail
Innum 15 Mins la 2 page cross panungapa...innaki show fresh thread la discuss panlam
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New promo superb

Haha finally oviya acknowledges fans love
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God is there!🥳 Loads of kisses to u Oviya 🤗
We love u ❤️
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

Ayyo intha vijay tv vera promo va pottu pottu kolranunga... dai wait panna mudiyalada

now MINI BITES going on.. 😔
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg omg omg new promo paattone apdiye kannir vanthirichu! I love you Oviya! My heart did dancing When Oviya said nambikkai throgi I realised that even Oviya wasn't aware she did this backstabbing. I thought she scolded poli cos she realised she is backstabbing. But now I realise it was because she said something bad about Oviya in the room. Omg I was so upset just now, ippo thaan manasu kulirnthuchu!
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys namitha eliminated omg my heart is seriously crying in joy