Users

Frequent Posters

NK1865 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Can anyone share the link???

https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/888750548148600832

And to those doubting if Big Boss is scripted, I don't think Julie's reaction and the hurt in Oviya's eyes are fake unless both are super good actresses
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow wow... Eppo pa 8.30 aagum? Love u oviya...
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Samrata.

many pages passed so i have no option then quote you๐Ÿ˜†as per Kamal i love him,he so genius no mattar what but i admit he so diplomatic ,regarding Vijay tv they greedy for rating, KPY-6,super singer didnt much helping them ,(impression /TRP wise still SunTV unable to beat ) so they got Kamal he is the one of the reason for its initial big response just like Surya for Neegalum vellalam oru Kodi

En ivalo surprise Yuvi, I never say I wont watch, first i do watch on TV after fight with amma and chitti (rendu perum die hard sun TV serial fans-commercial break appo Kuda remote da Kodukkamadanga๐Ÿ˜†)coz i love to watch it for Kamal and yeah I love Ganesh ,but i stopped to watch after Vijay TV repeating the promo of Gayatri's cheri (slum) behavior to Oivya ,its the dirty plan of Vijay TV ,i m not coming to the argument of how gayatri said like that ,but my POV even if she said Vijay TV must censored or warn her,namma pagutheriuv singam Kamala Hassan must stop the non sense but they keep doing the same for rating,its very much scripted I have no sympathy or love or hate for anyone,But all online troll worth enjoyable then actual programme ๐Ÿ˜†so I m enjoying a lot in BB,over all I m not a serious person ,all these conspiracy make me to think vankina kasuku me kuuranda Koiya ,so any way I m enjoying ๐Ÿ˜†

Re.Julie I always thing that girl is fake(even I wont believe her during Jallikattu revolt) ,my friends many didn't agree with me but she shown her true face ,for me I hate sengan ,he too most irritating ,few years back he one of most promosing lyricst along with pa.vijay and viveka now no words to talk abt him .i mention this two coz others are actors(raiza too actress?) but these two non actor by profession but over acting in BB ,

SunTV doing Lot of thillalangdi work to keep their position in top ,so its Obvious for Vijay TV ๐Ÿ˜†

To be frank I really like Julie now i ashamed my self ๐Ÿ˜ก snegan ivaru thana maduraila oru kalyanathula Kadipedi vaithiyam pannathu ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† vayasnalum payapulla apadiye than Iruku ๐Ÿ˜†
bhuvani thumbnail

Originally posted by: NK1865

Also, Ganesh was smiling as Oviya was thanking VJ Tv/ audience. Seems he was on her side? He needs to speak up more for what's right. His wife can do it, why can't he?

Problem is,he tried to make sense with namitha and he was a little try to harsh as he knows she is nonsense talking.but,when shakthi interrupted, he got mellowed down. Nobody likes namitha there
.but, every other person got some favorites n ganging except our queen. So, Ganesh's basic thing is never go against your boy gang n we know these from college days...I would be sad if he don't start reacting after tonight's episode
bhuvani thumbnail

Originally posted by: NK1865

https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/888750548148600832

And to those doubting if Big Boss is scripted, I don't think Julie's reaction and the hurt in Oviya's eyes are fake unless both are super good actresses

Wowww..I keep re-watching it forever...loved the way,oviya said...Julie...nambikai throgam...wwwow...lets see where she goes after this...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Athaanda ithaanda Thalaivi Oviya naanthaanda
annai thamizh naatula naan anaivarukkum sonthamda

Oviya..neethi endrum thoorkaathu
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Wow...I m so so looking forward to d episode ๐Ÿฅณ...Yay
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG i'm sitting in a train and have atleast watched the promo 10 times!!! Can't stop grinning ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sooo sooo happy for our girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Fortune- - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Last week he didn't talk about Bharani to the housemates.. when he said, BYE BHARANI nu sonna sound jeyikkum nu, Kamal was happy.. it was like 'en manasula ulladhai sollittiye ' maadhiri.. It's obvious he indirectly supports Oviya from last week itself..

He knows how much applause Oviya gets and same applause (nakkal) for the lies from others..

Not from last week... from first week nomination he suppprts... he said during first nomination " enna mathiri oviya anga irukanumnu makkal nenakirangala nu papom.."
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Julie..Singathaka dhrogam seiyara..asinga pattu poitayedi sakkadai panniye..๐Ÿ˜ก
Pen singam dee ava..yaaru ninacha avala..padaiye irukudi ava pinnadi..vechu senjuruvom aama๐Ÿ˜†