Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Julie podurathu pala vesham,
Moththatule ava oru vesham!!! (poison)

Ippadi oru jenmam irukkuma inthe ulagathule???
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had this thought after watching last week sat episode. I think if KH has directly questioned them about Barani, maybe those delusional idiots wouldn't have done the same to Oviya again. Namitha saying that whatever did to Barani must do to Julie shows that they indeed with bad intention pushed Barani to the extreme. And I believe the poli drama scene is a plan from poli/bootam/nayathri to get Oviya out. And it was stupid cos only Oviya was true to poli in that house. Vere yaarume avale mathikkale. In future when nayathri(granted she hasn't been evicted yet) bullies poli, she won't have anyone to support her. She forgot that whatever she did to Oviya could be done to her another time. Anyways it's safe to say poli will be part of the nomination list on Monday. I hope she is mentally prepared to leave and also to face the wrath of people, especially #OviyaArmy.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/bigg-boss-tamil-save-oviya-movement-oviyans-gayathri-julie/1/1008241.html
Sorry if it's shared before :)
NK1865 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it true that Oviya is out? People on twitter are claiming that Oviya left claiming that she isn't safe in the house or something. I hope that isn't true. She has to continue in the house at least to teach the bullies a lesson.
SASSZS thumbnail

Originally posted by: NK1865

Is it true that Oviya is out? People on twitter are claiming that Oviya left claiming that she isn't safe in the house or something. I hope that isn't true. She has to continue in the house at least to teach the bullies a lesson.

Whaaat 😲

Word Count: 1

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its not true guys be positive...some are saying namitha saved and oviya eliminated
some are saying that oviya stated she is not safe in house n has quit
these are rumours oly guys summa views kaaga some youtube channels are kelpifying nu i feel

SASSZS thumbnail
I have had high hopes for today from KH. Damn I couldnt even function today thinking about this. If Oviya is out, then I'll totally boycott everyone responsible for this, including that KH. Praying it's just rumors!
ramarajan_runga thumbnail

Originally posted by: NK1865

VJ TV would never let this happen. She's their golden goose

Well if she is really gone for safety reasons, then we cannot blame them. They will need to send Bharani or another likeable character inside. Nobody's going to watch the show full of parasites

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess its not possible... vijay tv's thanga muttai podardhae thanga vaathu dhaan oviya😆
Edited by ..Jemimah.. - 7 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

I guess its not possible... vijay tv's thanga muttai podardhae thanga vaathu dhaan oviya😆

exactly😆 they very well know what will be ppl reaction n for them trp avasiyam la so by any means thy ll keep oviya in😆