Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

New Promo -

Kamal in white attire .. Uthama Villain BGM. He says *kannaal kaanbadhum poi .. kaadhal kaetpadhum poi .. theera visaaripadhey mei .. mei ah?*

I have a bad feeling they may twist everything. I really hope Kamal sir stands by the truth. πŸ˜•

exactly my first thought as soon as i saw the promoπŸ˜• edhavadhu oviya mela thirupattum 😑
karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@starbucks - no kamal wnt support oviya directly. Cuz its a real time shw n he cnt be biased twds one person. This is how it has to be professionally done. But ivangala namba mudiyaadhu more drama'kaga they might show like everyone is more sympathized twds oviya. so dat innum show bayangara kaara saarama pogum(bullying wil be to the maxaftr dat). Cuz if everyone in dat house is sooo gud n nice to each other then this show wudnt ve gt this much followers r recognition in society. enna panradhu nammalum apdi thana irukkom. We hvta accept dat. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi99

@starbucks - no kamal wnt support oviya directly. Cuz its a real time shw n he cnt be biased twds one person. This is how it has to be professionally done. But ivangala namba mudiyaadhu more drama'kaga they might show like everyone is more sympathized twds oviya. so dat innum show bayangara kaara saarama pogum(bullying wil be to the maxaftr dat). Cuz if everyone in dat house is sooo gud n nice to each other then this show wudnt ve gt this much followers r recognition in society. enna panradhu nammalum apdi thana irukkom. We hvta accept dat. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

No no ji .. I'm not asking for him to support her directly. It should be like last week where it's indirectly conveyed to Oviya and other mates that she's got support. The others must be questioned and shown that Oviya is innocent in things she was unfairly blamed for. That's not being biased la . I'm asking Kamal to stand by the truth.
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
karthi99 thumbnail
@Starbucks - Hmmm. Yeah. Yeah.. he'll stand up fa the truth nly. I too hope so
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
Namitha's miserable attempt to get people on her side was funny. On her own word she was trying to get 'Bharani treatment' to Oviya. Thankfully for once the boys used the brains and didn't follow her like sheep. It was clear she has so much ego and scared of getting eliminated/getting lesser votes than Oviya.

Sakthi has always been partial to Oviya ever since the seruppu issue (they didn't telecast the actual convo though). I don't recall him ever informing anyone about change of cleaning team captaincy. On first day of the week, Gay3 told Oviya that she will help Oviya, but Oviya should assume the leadership, they agreed that way. On Wednesday, they were having the family skit, so Oviya right told him that the housemaid should do the cleaning, again Sakthi begrudgingly accepted. They don't have flush at the toilets? why it has to be cleaned continuously? The language of Malaipambu & gay3 was disgusting and that too while eating 🀒

They keep saying Oviya is 'triggering others', 'don't make her famous', 'don't step into her levels'. What's wrong with them? Didn't Kamal warned them enough about them not too carried away by 'artist' status? Even then, Oviya's Kalavani & Kalakalappu were way bigger hits than whatever Gay3 & Sakthi have done in their entire (nonexistent) careers. Sakthi threatening violence was lame and it's going to haunt him forever. I'm sure his son will be proud watching it

There's a positive vibe going on with Oviya snapping up, Aarav finally started talking some sense and Vaiya & Snegan deciphering Namitha's intentions
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

other than suntv all d channels air repeats...I don think they include repeats while calculating trp /Barc...the original slot plays a crucial role...And Suntv airs around 20 serials a dayπŸ˜• others won't be even half of it...And lastly even though we ve better choices we are still used to d crap πŸ˜† (including myself)...

And even this Bigg Boss thread couldn't break the shackles and always inside SunTV and not VijayTV...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
During Kamal - Bharani 's talk, Kamal asks him *ipdi veliya vandhuteengaley .. ulla irundhu avangaluku kuduthurka vendaam ah?* nu

Oviya is doing exactly that right now. She's the voice of Bharani too. I'm sure Kamal sir understands the justification on her side. I just hope he stands by that today.
karthi99 thumbnail
yday i tink gay3 n julie gt scared of oviya. They din expected her to react lik dat. Cuz even wen ioviya showd 🀬 this gay3 was laughin lik a stupid to snehan. apdi looosla vidra aala ava. If at dat tym all wer awake oru tough fight izhuthuruppa. Also julie vaegama velila poradha paathu naa kooda oviyava araiya pora apdilaam vera level'a expect pannaen. kadaisila poi pullula haiiiyaaa utkaandhukichu... i cudnt control laughing🀣
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Regarding today's catch-up with Kamal..

All those brainless will be prepared as how and what to talk during the session.. expecting it to be in the same one word, Y/N format.. brilliant ah answer pannalaam nu..

like how it was unexpected for them last week, I'm expecting him to give the unexpected today.. edhirpaarkkaadhadhai kudukkanum.. they seems to be carefree to complain about Oviya as 'odd man out', not adjusting etc.. I wish Kamal shouldn't allow them to take this topic by screwing them well before..

really looking forward for some severe treatment for such inhuman behaviour and to be slammed to the core..

wish to see their moonju pora pokku.. adhaan paa avanga moonjum mogara kattayum 🀣
Maggi.Krithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

One question

Vijay TV managed to get into comfortable 2nd place in Barc rating, but still far behind sun TV...how come BB is not even in TOP five programmes, people are still watching serials? As far as I know BB is the talk of the town...

Anyways, I always had doubt in barc rating and always preferred TAM...

bold-yeah

enakku therinchu kantippa Sun TV fiction vijay tv yoda reality show va vida nalla irukku , online enga pathalum BB pathi than makkal pesikiddu iruganga,ana ennga vidileyo illa pakathula iruguravangalukku epudi ore programme irukenne theriyathu ,oru curious la koncha naal parthen BB avalu super show theriyala,apuram viduden

BARC rating and TAM ikkum enna vithiyasam ,rendumme TRP ya thane mention pannuthu