Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

Avan ketallum kekatha mathiriyea irupan... he dont want to involve in this.. he always plays in the safe side 😑

That's okay.. Atleast he sees what's happening rather than believing those poi mugams..
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Oviya absolutely mass pannified 😎

To Julie - 'podi .. podi .. PODIII' πŸ‘ Pppaahh semma gethu thalaivi 😎

In the pre-cap .. Shakthi verum talking dhaan .. Once Oviya got up, 'Arainga paapom .. arainga paapom' payapulla took a step back πŸ˜†

And in the precap .. edhuku indha dash Julie is over ah scene potufying and running there 'Annan annan' nu? Her presence is irritating enough. 😡

I wish Oviya turns around at the same time and palaar nu gives one to Julie.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Within 1 night, Oviya's twitter handle following increased by 14k followers. Unmanageable feat 😎
The amount of support and followers are increasing day by day. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thalaivi Gethu in the precap. 😈

This people have totally triggered Oviya to a point that they are going to regret for life.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shakti stop calling urself man πŸ˜‰
Namitha oru sena panni 😑

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

Yes yes i agree... before BB itself oviya was famous than sakthi and gay3 for sure...

And oviya came to industry without godfather or family to support

I dislike this star kids who got chance because of nepotism and talk as though they have achieved so much
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update friends...

Seems like oviya fought back and some guys are silently supporting her. Wished they were more analytical during bharani's time too... maybe at that time they were unprepared and gay3 and karuppu managed to poison them

Whatever, my support is for oviya, and I hope she doesn't simply trust anyone there and continues to be careful...

I think Julie may be questioned by KH, but gay3 will escape... I still think KH has a soft corner for her...

rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I finished watching the episode...It was good...
I felt bad for Oviya everyone are against her...but I liked her boldness ...I just hope she stays strong till the end...

and this snake is really poison ...
infront of Oviya he supports her and infront of Bully ganag he is diff...I dnt understand if he is trying to help Oviya secretly or what ..

Oviya should not fall on such traps...

and this namitha... she is too much...why is she so jealous of Oviya? she and Gay3 kept on attacking her...😑

Edited by rose.three - 7 years ago
rose.three thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Within 1 night, Oviya's twitter handle following increased by 14k followers. Unmanageable feat 😎

The amount of support and followers are increasing day by day. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thalaivi Gethu in the precap. 😈

This people have totally triggered Oviya to a point that they are going to regret for life.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shakti stop calling urself man πŸ˜‰
Namitha oru sena panni 😑

I think even in Instagram lots of following has been increased...im not sure if thats her official account but she is trending there tooπŸ˜ƒ
rose.three thumbnail
By the way whats the score on voting? how much did nami and ganesh are getting?? I know our sweet oviya has max votes😳 but just curious to know...😊
ramyvijay thumbnail
Snake was saying to Aarav that Oviya expects them to respect her as how they are respecting Namitha as she too is an actress nu..

If you remember, what Oviya said was entirely different.. when she was talking for Julie, 'I don't know she is trying to match up with us.. not necessary at all.. I'm not from a big family.. I too studied in government school only.. there's nothing in it ' nu..

Its these born with silver spoon celebrity kids who have grown up as spoiled brat
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose.three

By the way whats the score on voting? how much did nami and ganesh are getting?? I know our sweet oviya has max votes😳but just curious to know...😊

we'll get to know that only when Kamal announces.. but currently Oviya is trending everywhere..