Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Indha Snake Oviya kitta ennamo nallaa dhaan pesuraan.. when they have chitchat outside.. But ulla vandhu bullies oda pesumbodhu appadiye bulti adichiduraan.. 'naan chummaa aamaam saami potten' nu solraan...

Yes yes he he is trying to be too smart... oviya also believes him.. he is behaving good to everyone when they are alone... but bully gang la join panna odanea apdiyea maridran
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oviya's good qualities: (which none of others posses)

* if she knows or said that she is wrong, she doesn't hesitate for a second to apologise

* never ever seen backbiting someone (even to Aarav who was a bit closer than others)

* talk straight to their face, ready to listen and explain

* doesn't damaaram adichify

* doesn't show her pain to seek sympathy

* ready to give hand for anyone even to those who are not nice with her

* never complaints to Bigg Boss for silly things

* never think high of herself

* can survive even if no one (inside the house) supports her..

ramyvijay thumbnail
I guess the ladies loosu koottam thinks BB won't show the footage that happen in the dark with lights off..

As Oviya said, they were beyond the limits at the midnight not allowing someone to sleep..

And Oviya too didn't go to men's room to sleep.. she just went to call upon the leader to make them shut up for her to sleep in her place.. It was Snehan and Aarav who asked her to be there..

Idhu theriyaama andha poli said, 'paarunga akka.. ava anga paduthukkattumaa nu kekkuraa.. avanga sofa la poi padukka solraanga '

my sister said, romba buthisaali nu nenappu ivalukku 😆
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ramyvijay, you are very true about snehan... But I also feel that to some extent he likes oviya and he feels the bully gang is not fully right about her.but still he is scared to talk against them.. and coming to aarav, I feel he completely understands they are cornering oviya.. when he was talking abt Julie telling there is a rule if everyone is against one contestant, then he/she gets evicted, he told " apdi irundhu corner pannitta corner panni ororutharaya evict pannalaame!!" Nu... Manasula irundhu unmai veliya vandhuduchi... Immediately the "thirudanukku thel kottuna shakthi" corrected it saying something else...
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Celebraties openly supporting Oviya:-

Sripriya
Seenu Ramasamy
Simbu
Sathish
Karunakaran(comedian)
Satish(dance master)
Vishnu(actor)
Aishwarya rajesh
Chinmayi
Priyanka(anchour)
Nisha ganesh
Bharani

Few more additions :-

Robo Shankar
Kalidas Jayaram
Neelima Rani
Mirchi Vijay
(Singer) Nivas
Rahul Ravindran
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oviya absolutely mass pannified 😎

To Julie - 'podi .. podi .. PODIII' 👏 Pppaahh semma gethu thalaivi 😎

In the pre-cap .. Shakthi verum talking dhaan .. Once Oviya got up, 'Arainga paapom .. arainga paapom' payapulla took a step back 😆
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aarav and Snehan surprised me today. At least they are accepting the truth and not being egoistical. I want them to talk in favor of Oviya before everyone, adhu pannama jaalra thatraanga .. but this itself is a good improvement. 👍🏼

Aarav poi Julie ku andha apple core kuduthadhu ulti 🤣

And the way they both welcomed and told Oviya to sleep in their room. Nice gesture.

Indha loosu Julie edho kaeta maadhri avale judge pannitu solra 'iva anga padukalaam ah nu kaeta, annan sofa la paduka sollitaaru' nu siripu vera 😵 In reality, Oviya only refused, it was them who convinced her to stay. Julie is so judgmental, it gets on my nerves.

Adhey maadhri when Oviya lied down on Snehan's bed, Julie is pongi ezhundhufying .. unnaku enna ma vandhuchu? Avlo gudhikura? She says 'Annan nallavar .. avaruku image poidum.' Loosu Julie, unnala avaruku eppaiyo image poiduchu ..

Namitha adha vida worst. 😵 Judgmental lady who damaged Oviya's character without a second thought. We know what looks decent/natural and what looks vulgar. Ivanga laam enna jenmangalo ..
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Avlo sathathulayum Ganesh and Sakthi were sleeping.. Later Sakthi woke and warned them to shut up and sleep..

I wished Ganesh should have seen that scene.. those 4 'dashes' at their peak at night..
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Avlo sathathulayum Ganesh and Sakthi were sleeping.. Later Sakthi woke and warned them to shut up and sleep..

I wished Ganesh should have seen that scene.. those 4 'dashes' at their peak at night..

Avan ketallum kekatha mathiriyea irupan... he dont want to involve in this.. he always plays in the safe side 😡
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Namitha kadicha apple Aarav kondu poga

Julie thanaku dhan apple kondu vanthanganu ninaika

Kondu va kondu va

Patha...Adhu Namitha full ah kadichadu ...Waste basket la poda me ...Julie kitta kodutachu

that was ultimate 🤣 🤣 he symbolically said that poli is there to eat their left-outs 😛

he showed in action rather than opening the mouth.. summaa nachu nu irundhuchu 👍🏼