Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hey guys were there an extra footage from todays episodes (July 21st)
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhool Oviya chellakutty๐Ÿ‘. I actually enjoyed todays episode and watching it for the third time now.

1. Namitha is clearly jealous and it is evident in her eyes. She kept instigating the men against Oviya today to call for strike. She badly wanted to go on a strike today itself but thank god Shakti and Snake stopped it by saying lets wait a day more.

2.When Arav gave apple to Juli, Namitha asked him to "sit ma we will talk" thinking that she can fill more evil into his ears. I liked how he left the place instead of listening to her nonsense.

3. Juli sitting in the lawn rofl๐Ÿ˜† Very sure she thought those gang will sit and console her so she can cry and get sympathy and yethivitufy even more but loved how Snake shut her saying scene podama poi padu and all walked off leaving her alone.

4. When Shakti got up in the night and asked Gayu n co to sleep saying "udambulam valikuthu", Namitha said " engalkum than valikudhu. She(Juli) was crying so we are consoling her by singing.

5. Eviction rule by Juli - Slipper shot by Snake and Arav. Madam adha ethirpaakala pola.

6. Oviya lying on Snake was not vulgar than Juli hugging snake and hug/kissing Shakti.

Edited by k_ria2015 - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oviya was keeping her head Near Snake's feet... Julie made a scene as if she was lying on him...Appo ava voice sema aathram... enavoru veri ava kitta theriyudhu...
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How is the episode guys ? Watchable?
I saw few posts in FB where oviya was crying ...
why was she crying ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Was gay3 the reason ?
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I only watched Tuesday episode this week. I can't handle all the negativity against Oviya. Thanx to this forum I know what's happening. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow episode. I really hope Kamal handle the issue fairly. Namitha had previously said we should do what we did to barani and today that's what she tried with Ovi. Seriously what right she has to stop everyone from talking to Ovi and not give food to her or to not let her use the bathroom. What did Ovi do to deserve this extreme treatment? Commit a murder? Even ppl in jail have all the basic facilities. Hope Namitha is out tomorrow. I don't even want to talk about Bully Gayathri and Sakthi and Poli. I think we did a big mistake last week by evicting Harthi instead of Poli. Also, I think snake is being little nice as he understood that Ovi is popular so I don't think he is genuine. Aarav and Ganesh they have no guts. To me they are not man enough no matter how bulky they are. Vayapuri is also just a furniture in that house.
It seems Ovi parents are no more. Her dad has passed away long back and her mom more recently due to cancer. She has acted in some bad movies just for her mom treatments. She never used this to gain sympathy in the show. She wants to win the right way and not using any scheme, but the fox kootam is accusing her that she is triggering everyone for the purpose of winning. What rubbish. She has a huge army now as her family. She is a brand now. A bright future is waiting for her outside. Yuvan is composing a song for a movie with Ovi famous dialogue Neenga Shut up Pannunga. The director of the movie has dedicated the song to Ovi. There are t-shirts with the same slogan being sold also. I can't wait for fox kootam to come out and see the response she gained.

The faith of the show will be decided tomorrow by how they will handle the issues of this week.

Edited by Maya_P - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
The whole day they targeted Oviya.. but later atleast the guys realized.. and also Oviya gave back... I would say it is must watch atleast second half.
ap.meena thumbnail
@Maya_p, please don't call Sakthi a Woman. Oviya is a woman bold and beautiful... I think many women here including me won't accept Sakthi..
So please re-consider your name to Sakthi.. and give him something that suits him more..
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

@Maya_p, please don't call Sakthi a Woman. Oviya is a woman bold and beautiful... I think many women here including me won't accept Sakthi..

So please re-consider your name to Sakthi.. and give him something that suits him more..

You are right...it's a disgrace to us..any suggestion
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

hats off..

if a man doesn't have guts, its a common thing to say "poi podava kattindu va".. and it has become an acceptable thing to say in our society.. many men and women including me have said that.. For the past few years i have matured enough to know that its SO WRONG to say that..

thanks for reminding ๐Ÿ‘
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paathutennn! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Masss episode ๐Ÿ˜Ž Thalaivi Oviya rocksss ๐Ÿ˜Ž