Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
So this season ended.Do share your reviews,what u liked n disliked?Did the season live up to your expectation?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the first season, I just watched first 1 or 2 episodes from that season. So season 2 was completely new for me. So I can't compare it with first season.
         But I really liked season 2. Comedy is the most difficult genre to do, and I think the whole team of "Sarabhai vs Sarabhai" has done it extremely well. It was genuinely funny. Each & every character was hilarious. Every actor has performed their role very well. Most importantly, it was a breath of fresh air for people like me who are fed up of same old saas-bahu or nonsense supernatural shows that are currently running on tv.
             Every character was excellent, but my most favourite character was Madhusudan Fufa. His "hain-hain" at the most weird situations were too funny 😆
          The only thing which I disliked was too much double-meaning jokes. It was marketed as a clean show, so it's not fair to have such double-meaning jokes. Otherwise nothing to dislike about this show.
              The show ended with a cliffhanger, so I think they should come soon with the 3rd season, otherwise audience will be impatient to know why Monisha decided to devorce Sahil.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I m highly disappointed with Season 2

Only one reason!!!

it had only 10 episodes!!!!
Like really!!! only 10 episodes they managed to shoot!!!!

I know many of d viewers had watched season 1 way before & waited for season 2 since long.. as for me i watched season 1 only few days ago of  season 2 startted so my wait wasnt much long,... but for d old viewers it was not fare.. their long wait only resulted in 10 episodes..

But as the cast promised to come back
& they left us in cliffhanger that after this years of just emotional blackmailing & melodramatic Monisha claiming to leave the house never even stepped out of house for the same purpose this time left the house actually... So all viewers are more interested in knowing that...

As for story characters.. i believe it is change in time.. AS season 1 was almost 11-12 yrs before & after this time gap things change so does characters, actors & their acting too... Plus it is creatives who think currently such type of story will work so they made it this way.. so it was their prediction fault if viewers consider it failure.. but for me it was not bad... it was worth watch.. i myself watched all the episodes for abput 5 times each.. Some even more...

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
One thing which I thought wasnt fair was that it was marketed as a clean comedy show , it had quite some double meaning jokes. I am waiting for the season 3. I hope they come back , I hope hotstar people do not ask them to shut down or something. Because I saw a post of Rupali Ganguly mam on Instagram saying they didn't get extension. I love Sarabhai vs Sarabhai!!! This season was fresh and amazing in its own unique way. 
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the show. But I am sad that it was only 10 episodes😵 
I am a big fan of Maya Sarabhai Sophistication is her surname.😛
The best thing about this season was Jasmin👏 All her dialogues were hilarious khot nat kedi! Orgasmic farming, superprostitution, you all erected your hidden things, private parts, I came😆
Rang_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
best part was Jasmin , hilarious dualogues 
but only 10 episodes whyyy 😭
amarprem thumbnail
I think they would have been better off doing a Youtube web series .
This whole hotstar was a bad idea. 

The 10 episode was really disappointing. Other than that humor was on point.