Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Arre Khalid is very soft isliye zyaada forceful
nahi hai bechara 😆

I know he is bechara..that's why he was ready to marry Zubi, and he agrees to all what Gulrukh asks him. Where can I get my self such a life partner? ( forgot that I am already married😲 )
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
like i had said last epi coming up this monday.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

like i had said last epi coming up this monday.

Thanks for sharing . I am glad they didn't drag it too much. 😊
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Khalid & Gulrukhs family are adorbs the whole plan to get gulrukh to confess was so lol specially the overacting or the lack of acting from everyone but man Hakeem Sahab and his expressions right thru that plan in action were 🤣

And the happy end was sweet too but man Hakeem saab took the epi again with his expressions 🤣
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Khalid & Gulrukhs family are adorbs the whole plan to get gulrukh to confess was so lol specially the overacting or the lack of acting from everyone but man Hakeem Sahab and his expressions right thru that plan in action were 🤣

And the happy end was sweet too but man Hakeem saab took the epi again with his expressions 🤣

Hakeem saab is the fruit of this serial.😃 in the beginning Najam gave him a tough compitition , but after being mean to Gulrukh during her illness. he lost my respect.

Well. what was Pagli. I fail to find its gener. 😕 but it was a feel good show, with no villains, some funny characters and moments, some unexpected tragic turns, undefined characters , choppy acting by leads most of the time. Irritating female lead. the supject was lost. they wanted to deal with a serious topic which is how society behaves with pagli girl. it could've been more effective if they focussed of writing a strong script instead of relaying on cliched love stories, and boring looong dialogues.
I'll miss Hakeem saab, Noor Hassan (not as Dr. Khalid , but as himself😳) and the beautiful OST. 😊