Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Reminds of hinas role in kuch na kaho she was doing the same with maaz. Acting all lovey dovey and childish
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hina has a bubbly girl character in KNK. but her she acts like she is shy , girl next door type. her behavior doesn't suit her character her.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think this one is ending may be next week as todays epi seemed like the penultimate one but dont miss it and do watch it even if u havent watched the show for a while such a wonderful epi laced with such nice convos between gul rukh -khalid, khalid najam zubi, gul rukh-najam zubi and gul rukhs family and khalids family!

I think Mah E Tammam will take this ones time slot!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@RD . I hope you are right. can't continue this bore for more weeks. And can't stop watching for Noor .ðŸ˜ģ
I find Gulrukh the most irritating character in this serial and I wonder why is Khalid crazy about her!ðŸĪŠ
My fav character is Karamat Ali. Actor Mehmood is unbelievable. his Urdu speaking makes his serious scenes a fun watch. I was shocked when I knew that he is the same actor who plays Meer Shah in Khaani. talking about legends.👏

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't watched for weeks
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

I haven't watched for weeks

see this weeks chalega 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Aisa kya hua 😆

See. Gulrukh retained her memorry but couldn't remember her life in Khalid's home, untill her wedding day with Najam. she remembered everything. and made Najam and Zobi get married. 😃 Now she doesn't want to marry Khalid although she loves him, because she thinks that she's mental.
-RD- thumbnail
^^ haan she feels what if her condition resurfaces and feels its not fair on Khalid
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ haan she feels what if her condition resurfaces and feels its not fair on Khalid

And Khalid couldn't convince her? I didn't see a psychoist like him. he surrendered easily . in fact he's more irritating than Gulrukh. He is very weak person.
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

And Khalid couldn't convince her? I didn't see a psychoist like him.he surrendered easily . in fact he's more irritating than Gulrukh. He is very weak person.

Arre Khalid is very soft isliye zyaada forceful
nahi hai bechara 😆