Use to Dislike but now like and use to like but now dislike=anser guys

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Someday back i use to hate many characters.like dhruv, alya,mukti,harshad,navya,maddy and many more but now i dont(except for maddy because he come to replace manik).Now i understand they all were real and had flows.They all entertain me.Even villian's.specialy soha,neyonika,harshad.Even i like aryaman.Which character you guys use to like but now dislike or use to dislike but now like?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I used to like dhruv first even alya.alyas insecurity towards manan is understandable.but now i dislike them.i dont like druv from last of s1.for each and evrry thing he blames others.i also cant relate alya in s2.s1 alya was better.its only opinion
Akhi did u dislike someone now whom u r used to like first?dont tell me its manik nandini
Alinasara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always like my man an forever
I also first liked shrub then disliked
I also liked kabir very well

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I used to like Dhruv in d beginnin. bt then i started hatin him. As d show proceeded, d char dhruv turned out 2b jealous & a bak stabber. he neva valued any1's frndshp/ luv & cared only fr himself. 🤢

Mukti. i had hated her so so much in d beginnin, bt gradually, i started likin her as a char. her char had flaws, bt she always valued fab5 & deir frndshp. she eventually understood nandini as well. 😳

Alya, dats one char i always hated/ hate. frm d beginnin to d end.😆😆 thruout. 😆😆 in d beginnin, she played dirty games. afta dat, she neva stopd blamin manik fr her miseries, even afta fallin in luv wid 3-4 guys aftawards. 😆🤢😡 ( i hated/ hate her wid Manik.😡😡 anodr reason y i dislike her char lol 😆😆 )

Cabir. in d startin, my likin 2wrds him was neutral. i didnt like him, bt didnt hate him eithr. bt afta he started playin cupid fr manan, he became my most fav char only afta MaNan. ❤️

Harshad, tbh i had luvd him always. lol😆😆 startin mein, dey showed him as d super cool dude of colg helpin navya & nandu. i had liked him so much dat time. bt then as his originality was revealed, i started dislikin him. but, even though his char sucked, he was d one who saw d spark bw MaNan even b4 any1 else did, & did things which brot MaNan closer ( store room esp) ❤️ so i kinda like him 😳😆

Soha, shez like alya to me. One char which i hated, ryt frm d beginnin to d end. even though she was one of d main reasons Y nandini got bak wid Manik, i stl hated/ hate her.🤢😡

Navya. Im neutral 2wrds her. Dont dislike her, bt dont like her eithr. 😆😆

Maddy. Similar to alya & soha. I hated/ hate dis char ryt frm d beginnin.

Aryaman. Startin mein, twas smtn bw neutral & dislike. 😆 but afta he got 2 knw Soha's truth & changed, i started likin him. ❤️ i like his char till d end.

PS. DIS IS NOT ABT D ACTORS. JUS D CHARS.
ABT D ACTORS, WELL, I HATE EACH ONE OF DEM, EXCEPT PARTH & NITI.
KRISSAN, UTKARSH, JASMINE, AYAZ, CHARLIE, VEEBHA, KARAN JOTWANI AND THE ACTOR WHO PLAYED HARSHAD.. I HATE TES PPL.

Edited by RebeccaValentin - 7 years ago
Alinasara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaValentin

I used to like Dhruv in d beginnin. bt then i started hatin him. As d show proceeded, d char dhruv turned out 2b jealous & a bak stabber. he neva valued any1's frndshp/ luv & cared only fr himself. 🤢

Mukti. i had hated her so so much in d beginnin, bt gradually, i started likin her as a char. her char had flaws, bt she always valued fab5 & deir frndshp. she eventually understood nandini as well. 😳

Alya, dats one char i always hated/ hate. frm d beginnin to d end.😆😆 thruout. 😆😆 in d beginnin, she played dirty games. afta dat, she neva stopd blamin manik fr her miseries, even afta fallin in luv wid 3-4 guys aftawards. 😆🤢😡 ( i hated/ hate her wid Manik.😡😡 anodr reason y i dislike her char lol 😆😆 )

Cabir. in d startin, my likin 2wrds him was neutral. i didnt like him, bt didnt hate him eithr. bt afta he started playin cupid fr manan, he became my most fav char only afta MaNan. ❤️

Harshad, tbh i had luvd him always. lol😆😆 startin mein, dey showed him as d super cool dude of colg helpin navya & nandu. i had liked him so much dat time. bt then as his originality was revealed, i started dislikin him. but, even though his char sucked, he was d one who saw d spark bw MaNan even b4 any1 else did, & did things which brot MaNan closer ( store room esp) ❤️ so i kinda like him 😳😆

Soha, shez like alya to me. One char which i hated, ryt frm d beginnin to d end. even though she was one of d main reasons Y nandini got bak wid Manik, i stl hated/ hate her.🤢😡

Navya. Im neutral 2wrds her. Dont dislike her, bt dont like her eithr. 😆😆

Maddy. Similar to alya & soha. I hated/ hate dis char ryt frm d beginnin.

Aryaman. Startin mein, twas smtn bw neutral & dislike. 😆 but afta he got 2 knw Soha's truth & changed, i started likin him. ❤️ i like his char till d end.

PS. DIS IS NOT ABT D ACTORS. JUS D CHARS.
ABT D ACTORS, WELL, I HATE EACH ONE OF DEM, EXCEPT PARTH & NITI.
KRISSAN, UTKARSH, JASMINE, AYAZ, CHARLIE, VEEBHA, KARAN JOTWANI AND THE ACTOR WHO PLAYED HARSHAD.. I HATE TES PPL.
I also
I like shrub harshad 1st then hated 1st I hated multi whenmwhenm but when she understand the char of nandini l started liking her l like aryamann when he feel a for Mandy he did not do anything to separate manan

Word Count: 1