Hate selfopinianated dadi

savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What kind of a lady will make dadi happy.she use to make Riyad life miserable, now she is after Charni she keeps terrorising her. I want dadi to die asap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
daadi feels charni lied to her, every word out of her mouth is considered as a lie, that husband of hers told daadi that arti was bad person, now daadi hates her already for hiding the truth so she might blv ever word she hear
savebookworm thumbnail
They should bring Shivam. This time atleast he should back his wife. He never stood by Riya when she was victimised by all the ladies of the house.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the way shivam married charni was shame way, yes he wanted to shut his irritating mother's mouth but he took that sindoor and put on her head like an insult. later on he went out and didn't return up to now. 
he felt sorry for charni, he didn't bother to return and see how she was, just filling the "mang" doesnt really make you husband , will he stand by her, just like raghav after ages started "open his mouth for the truth sake" 
i wonder , i doubt , but maybe he will , when he sees his father that "so called great son" fighting for charni. maybe he will support this time
savebookworm thumbnail
Well they showed sarla's husband rebelling now Raghav so maybe Shivam also will rebel and stand against his dadi.But Amit still seems to be an idiot he is suspecting Charni after listening to Charnis  ex husband.
savebookworm thumbnail
At last my wish came true.Swamiji threw a bucket full of cold water on dadi.I kept rewinding and seeing it again and again. I felt bad when shivam put so much Sindoor on charni on top of it dadi threw red water on her.