Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: GorgeousSmile

I think you know I am not a child nor I behave like a child!! It's that I haven't got maturity yet!! 😳 That's why I behave succh...and sometimes I dont know what hurts you!! πŸ˜›

I'll not fight with you anymore!! Lets just put an end to this matter!!

Hmm...I've guessed it many times that you don't have heart!! You're heartless even more than him!! But I do have!! So...in scraps later part!!πŸ˜‰

Where's your first hand?? Toot gaya?? Soo bad!!πŸ˜› So you don't have a brain of your own??...then obviously she would've to become your mind πŸ˜†
Yeah death has to come...but do you want to die right now?? No, right, else you wouldn't have preached me on it!!πŸ˜‰So its better we don't talk about death...specifically your death...cause I'm obviously not comfortable in it!!
Though you know it, it's of no use!!So sad for me!! I pity you!!πŸ˜‰ 😳

Well you are wrong!! You are a kid!! Can we leave the hurt topic??

But I want to fight!!πŸ˜† Just kidding!! Yup lets put a full stop on this topic.

You don't know me!! But this time you guessed me right!! I AM HEARTLESS!!πŸ˜‰ He has a heart but he don't shows it people who are rarely found. N congrats you were the one!πŸ˜† I think it is better if we don't talk about him because that may cause me to hurt you unknowingly. So let's just cut this. Okay?

No my first hand is my younger sister Zaini. She knows me as much as my mother knows me.
Yup I don't have a mind of my own when it comes to me r when I am angry!! So she is my mind at that time.

Preached?? Oh yeah I remember. Of course I don't want to die so soon. I have some dreams to fulfill and two of them are going to be presented on IF soon!πŸ˜‰

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update Maina
oh so that's how Dilshad took asad's chain
you made the poor mother a thief 😲
and zoya madam trying to flatten dilshad
oh asad told her not to bear jeans and she accepted unintentionally as she was in tension
so humeira told zoya about whatever she saw
but zoya made an excuse so that she can keep her away from danger
but why she is hiding from everyone
thank God humeira told asad about this
what to say about office seen
my God it is the best part of the update
πŸ€— I really have no word to describe that sene
it was just AWESOME
zoya didn't listen to poor Asad πŸ˜†
and Haider's expression I can imagine his shocked face
I can't understand why Zoya wanted asas to stay away from the matter
doesn't she know that asad will not stop whether she want or not
and there is no harm in taking his help
finall she fainted thank God warna chup hi nahi hoti apne lecture se 😑
helen caught asad's lie
zoya told her about asad when he lie or when not badi chaalu nikli πŸ˜†
so Humeira is the daughter of zoya's aapi
lovely update Maina

finally mera comment ho gaya
I know late hai but atleast ho gaya
πŸ˜†
thanks for pm
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Amazing update Maina Thanks!!
oh so that's how Dilshad took asad's chain Yup Dilshad took the chain!!
you made the poor mother a thief 😲 Well anything for AsYa!!πŸ˜‰
and zoya madam trying to flatten dilshad Zoya is Zoya!!πŸ˜†
oh asad told her not to bear jeans and she accepted unintentionally as she was in tension Yes and now you will see the drama caused because of this!πŸ˜‰
so humeira told zoya about whatever she saw Yes she is Zoya's sister after all!!
but zoya made an excuse so that she can keep her away from danger Huhmm!! It is the least she can do!!
but why she is hiding from everyone Well you will see in future updates!!
thank God humeira told asad about this As I said she is Zoya's sister after all!!πŸ˜†
what to say about office seen Say something I am dying to hear something from you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my God it is the best part of the update Glad that you think soo!!
πŸ€— I really have no word to describe that sene πŸ€—Ok so your vocabulary has gotten weak.
it was just AWESOME thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ
zoya didn't listen to poor Asad πŸ˜† She never listens!!πŸ˜†
and Haider's expression I can imagine his shocked face Well I am happy that you could imagine!
I can't understand why Zoya wanted asas to stay away from the matter Because that might put his life on stake. Which Zoya don't wants at all!!
doesn't she know that asad will not stop whether she want or not Well I don't know whether she knows or not!!
and there is no harm in taking his help There is! Taking his help means she has to reveal the past to Asad which can cause a negative impact on Asad's brain.
finall she fainted thank God warna chup hi nahi hoti apne lecture se 😑 Yes finally!!πŸ˜†
helen caught asad's lie Yes she caught!!
zoya told her about asad when he lie or when not badi chaalu nikli πŸ˜† Well you see she is with Zoya from a quite long time!! So effect is must!!πŸ˜†
so Humeira is the daughter of zoya's aapi Yeah maybe she is!πŸ˜›
lovely update Maina Thanks!!

finally mera comment ho gaya Yes finally!! Finally!!
I know late hai but atleast ho gaya Yes at least it is here!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
thanks for pm

Thanks for the lovely comment Punjabi!!
πŸ€—
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

A big res from my side

Because you are the owner!!πŸ˜‰

I wanted it to be on 1st page but never mind my story's new thread yay

Yup I wanted you to be there too. But never mind!! You are here that is enough!!

Will un res soon

I hope so!

Just entered home sometime before

Unres
FinallyπŸ˜†

What can I say I'm soo happy seeing it!
You can say many things!!πŸ˜‰ I am glad that you are happy!!😊

A New thread CONGRATULATIONS!!! To Me ofcourse as its my story and as my writer small congrats to you too!
Thank you boss!!πŸ˜† Congrats to you too boss!!πŸ˜†

I was soo waiting for it! New thread with a update! Firstly coming to the new banner!
Yes new thread with a long long update!! πŸ˜‰

I loved it its beautiful everything in the story is there in it specially that gif image great work!
All credits to Koeli_Appi!!😊

And now the update!

Okay!!
It was mind blowing as always I am glad to know that you think soo!!πŸ˜ƒ
Dilshad and Zoya are too much lol poor asad he can't even sleep peacefully when these ladies are around hahaha cool duo they are!
He slept enough in the last five years!! Now it is time to be awake!!πŸ˜› Of course they are cool!!

Zoya was worried for humeira and humi was crying regarding zoya's safety aww that so sweet of her love their sisters bonding and how Zoya convenienced her being an elder sister is really a tough job girl
Well sister's bond is the most adorable bond. Tried to show that only!!😳

So humeira came to know about Helen both the sisters are born with detective skills
Sisters you know!!πŸ˜†

So Zoya in Khan industries that's great
Yes in Khan industry!! Well they should get used to it now only!πŸ˜‰

All the employees were soo shocked seeing ZF you guys will get used to it since she is also your boss's future bride
I never said that she is Asad's future bride!! Who said that??😲

Loved how protective asad is for Zoya aww asad sometimes you're sooo sweet and cute I just loved this side of asad
Yes he is! But in next update you will see another side of Asad!πŸ˜‰

Zoya!!!! Why the hell is she not taking care of herself and running everywhere with fresh wounds seriously I think asad should tie her to bed until she is fully recovered!!
If Asad tied her to bed she will bring the sky down to earth!!πŸ˜† Well from now on wards Asad is going to take care of her!!πŸ˜‰

Zoya is very lucky over here all are so possessive for her including her friend+bodyguard
Correct!! She is something to be possessive about!!😊

Flashback
That was really cute!
Loved their moments together
I am glad that you liked them!😊

So who is this another Farooqui!!
Well you will see who she is!!!!πŸ˜‰

That's something that will not let be sleep properly for somedays
Really! πŸ˜†

Hope she is a positive character
She is a positive character or not we will see!!πŸ˜›

Once again
Spectacular update
Thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved it
I am glad you did!!πŸ˜ƒ

And please the tell me when should I join your tutorial I'm waiting!
I was thinking to join your tutorial!! I want to learn that how to write better. N who is a better teacher than you??😳

Superb yaar
Thanks once again!! I am tired of saying Thanks!!🀒

New thread! Banner! Update!
Yes everything!! 😊

Everything is rocking here
Because this is your story!!😊

Do continue as soon as possible!!
I will try but right now my focus is towards "MAYBE DESTINY IT IS!!" Will be updating that first then WAB, then Trust you and after that MZH!! So you have to wait for a long time!!😳

Thanks for the lovely overwhelming comment!!
It encouraged me a lot!!
Thanks a lot!πŸ€—
LuvurselF thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey...!
read it .
Amazing as usual
loved zoya dilshad scene .Both of them are soo cute nd loving .Dilshad steal Asad's bracelet for Zoya . πŸ˜† .
Zoya forgot abt talking to humeira .and She's worried for her safety.she did'nt want humeira to involve in all this mess .
she entered Asad room without knocking .but here for a change Asad did'nt shout at her .And tried to play prank by bcz of her worried it went unheard .Poor Asad first time he planned some prank nd such a pathetic start. πŸ˜† .
Zoya found humi crying nd comforted her like a mother .which she's for humi.Humi again saw someone shadow near Zoya's room nd was afraid for her sis safety .nd she shared her fear with Asad too .
Helen is such a sweet person .I really like her in this part .She 's true frnd .
She wanted to say something to Zoya .but bcz of humi's presence she back off nd warned Zoya to be careful .something big is going to happen .Ur narration truly indicates that 😲

Zoya dropped humi nd finally humi blurt out that she shared it with Asad .Now zoya is afraid for his safety.She did'nt want them to involve in any of her problem.but unknowingly both r coming close to it .If it continue like this then both their life also be in danger.with the same intention of Comfronting him too she comes to his office .As axpected all of them shocked seeing zoya their that too in Formal entering Asad's cabinthe whole Asya Haider scene was so funny nd cute at the Same time.loved Asya in that scene .Zoya finally voice out what she want to tell him nd Asad dont like it .Due to tiredness Zoya fell unconcious nd Asad carry her to home .but lied to everyone .Helen understood his lie nd asked him the actual reason .Asad is shocked by her behaviour .but liked her Answer nd felt happy that zoya knows him so wellFlash back scene was soo noce
LuvurselF thumbnail
And a small revelation is happend in this part.so is that Humeira is her Appi's daughter nd that's why Zoya gave that musical box to humi .Now asad is wondering who's this other faruqi ?
Now Asad want zoya to be his Zoe . 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
LuvurselF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0066ff">Update is res for Addrita (do unres the previous res.), Zoya, Nayab, ridhi 95, jass-, Kabhi-Asya, Jasleen kaur, Ayat 20, Daljit, ksen, Prinky, sasir, Anopama, Arpita, Asifiqbalsh, Sweet tehs, Linsie, Zaini, Ajuzangel, Kritzforever, and Mystic River.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0066ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0066ff">Sorry If I am forgetting any name!! Every review matter a lot to me.
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0066ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0066ff">A very very very very special res for Aanchal (here is your story boss with a new thread!!) Soumya (Best Of Luck) And Shweta (Mam here is the update! Do unres the previous res.)</font>

Thanks..., πŸ€—
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvurselF

hey...! Finally!! I was waiting for it!!😳
read it .
Amazing as usualI am glad that you think soo!!
loved zoya dilshad scene .Both of them are soo cute nd loving .Dilshad steal Asad's bracelet for Zoya . πŸ˜† . Yes she stole it!πŸ˜†
Zoya forgot abt talking to humeira .and She's worried for her safety.she did'nt want humeira to involve in all this mess . Yeah poor she has other thing also to be worried about!!πŸ˜†
she entered Asad room without knocking .but here for a change Asad did'nt shout at her .And tried to play prank by bcz of her worried it went unheard .Poor Asad first time he planned some prank nd such a pathetic start. πŸ˜† . From the next update he will. The pathetic start will make a wonderful ending!πŸ˜‰
Zoya found humi crying nd comforted her like a mother .which she's for humi.Humi again saw someone shadow near Zoya's room nd was afraid for her sis safety .nd she shared her fear with Asad too . Zoya loves humi more than anyone in this world.😊
Helen is such a sweet person .I really like her in this part .She 's true frnd .Yes she is!! She wanted to say something to Zoya .but bcz of humi's presence she back off nd warned Zoya to be careful .something big is going to happen .Ur narration truly indicates that 😲

Hahah u got correct something horrible is going to happen!!πŸ˜†

Zoya dropped humi nd finally humi blurt out that she shared it with Asad .Now zoya is afraid for his safety.She did'nt want them to involve in any of her problem.but unknowingly both r coming close to it .If it continue like this then both their life also be in danger.with the same intention of Comfronting him too she comes to his office .As axpected all of them shocked seeing zoya their that too in Formal entering Asad's cabinthe whole Asya Haider scene was so funny nd cute at the Same time.loved Asya in that scene .Zoya finally voice out what she want to tell him nd Asad dont like it .Due to tiredness Zoya fell unconcious nd Asad carry her to home .but lied to everyone .Helen understood his lie nd asked him the actual reason .Asad is shocked by her behaviour .but liked her Answer nd felt happy that zoya knows him so wellFlash back scene was soo noce

haha Zoya knows Asad more than Asad knows himself!! Thanks.

Thanks a lot for the lovely long beautiful comment!!
πŸ€—

Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvurselF

And a small revelation is happend in this part.so is that Humeira is her Appi's daughter nd that's why Zoya gave that musical box to humi .Now asad is wondering who's this other faruqi ?
Now Asad want zoya to be his Zoe . 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

What Humaira is her Appi's daughter!!😲
I did not knew that!πŸ˜†
Yes Asad wants Zoya to be Zoe.
But we will see whether Asad recognizes her or not!!πŸ˜‰
LuvurselF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

What Humaira is her Appi's daughter!!😲
I did not knew that!πŸ˜†
Yes Asad wants Zoya to be Zoe.