precap... what scared her

Thanks!!
Banner credits -Koeli_Appy-
You will get to know soon!!😊

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DN_Asya

So the past is being revealed slowly slowly!!

Amazing update!
Loved it!!
Cont. soon!😊

yes it is!
Thanks!
I am glad to know that!
Will try to!!😊
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roulan15

When Are Yuh Updating Na

This story is not in the list right now!!
I am working on Maybe Destiny It Is!!
After that 3 chaps of We are Back then this story!!
You have to wait for a long time dear!
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Hi everyone..
Hope you all are fine..
Since I am not able to update this story as my whole concentration is towards "We Are Back". I will update this story soon. I am going to finish WAB soon so that I can concentrate on this story and my other story. I am really sorry for not updating it.
So here is a teaser for you all.
Hope you all like it..

AsYa FF:
"Mohabbat Zindagi Hai!!"
Banner Credits: -Koeli_Appy-

Teaser #5

"What are you doing here?" Asad asked Zoya who entered his room without knocking. Zoya was holding her gun behind her. "Mr. Khan Najma is not feeling well. Since Puphi is gone to some relative house along with Ammi and Dost." Zoya replied moving towards him. She was looking around the room secretly.

Before Asad could respond Zoya was sitting next to him on the couch with her hand on his mouth. She signaled him to stay quiet. "Jee Mr. Khan we need to take her to the hospital." Zoya lied aloud making Asad's eyes to widen up. He tried to remove her hand but Zoya kept her gun on his forehead putting a stop on his protest. "Just do as I say! No noise. Say LET'S GO out loud. Nothing else." Zoya whispered and Asad nodded. "Let's Go" Asad said out loud and stood up as Zoya's closeness was making him feel something he didn't wanted to. But Zoya was the least to bothered to care about this thing all her concentration was towards a certain direction. Asad began to move towards the door when Zoya holds his hand. Asad was about to say something with Zoya kept her hand on his mouth again. "Silent." Zoya whispered slowly. She took Asad's hand and made him stand on the wall opposite to the Bathroom. Asad looked at her confused. His eyes were ready to jump out of the sockets as he saw Zoya loading up her revolver. "What are you doing?" Asad whispered in her ears. Zoya ignored him and gave him a knife making Asad confuse like hell. There were standing like if a person enters the room can easily see them but if a person comes out of bathroom he/she can not see her certainly. Zoya took out a remote from her pocket and pressed a button on it. Soon Asad saw a shadow on the room's door raising his thumbs up. Asad looked back at Zoya to see her taking a deep breath before turning towards him. "Don't move from here. Not even a single inch." She whispered. Zoya pressed another button on the remote which caused the person standing outside the door to open the door. The door opened revealing Helen who was also holding up a gun. Helen gave a thumbs up to Zoya before closing the door loudly. After five minutes of silence Asad heard a door opening. He looked towards the door but there was no one. He turned towards his left to see a shadow on the ground. "What the hell? Who is in my bathroom?" Asad thought. He came out of his thoughts as Zoya checked her revolver one last time before signaling Asad to hold his knife tightly.

So how was it?
Hope you all liked it!!
Do Like & Comment!!
Till the Next Time,
Good Bye!!😊

Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 6 years ago
Roulan15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanx 4 D Pm
Tzr Is A Suspense
Roulan15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

This story is not in the list right now!!
I am working on Maybe Destiny It Is!!
After that 3 chaps of We are Back then this story!!
You have to wait for a long time dear!

Ok

Word Count: 1