Jigs and Piya- rano can do nothing!!

hirisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

If rano and jigs are there rano can do nothing to save bani and jais marriage.

Sahil is controlled by jigs and rano is controlled by sahil. so jigyasa might instigate sahil and rano cannot do nothing to save their marriage! and pia and jigs will win!

pooooor rano, bani and jai!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yep yep..poor rano will not be able to do anything...or maybe she will suprise us...like today 😃 ...agree..with u...pia is sure gonna turn up in the house again ...shameless 😡 😡 😡 ...i tell u...i hope nina doesn't read wht i am saying 😆 😆 .... 😆 sorry in advance
Edited by TINK - 17 years ago
hirisgr8 thumbnail
pia and jiga are shameless creatures!!!
umshaz thumbnail
no nina wouldnt mind you saying that stuff about pia acutally she hates pia aswell but she some times defend her as a die hard fan there is nothing wrong in that 😆
TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: umshaz

no nina wouldnt mind you saying that stuff about pia acutally she hates pia aswell but she some times defend her as a die hard fan there is nothing wrong in that 😆

lolz 😆 😆 😆 i know yaar...its just that...i have been going around a bit too much today...and expressing the fact that i hate pia 😡 .....and nina...was around most of the time 😆 ......like u said she does that sometimes....maybe...at one point...i do get a bashing from her 😆 ...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The truth has to come out one day or an other. I just hope it comes out soon. The whole issue has been draged to much already.

Cant wait to see the confrontation scene between Jai and Bani when the truth does come out.

Rano should leave Sahil, and find someone mature and better human then him.

Love
Krishna
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
screw sahil!! ranos gonna forget him one day and do wat she wants to do!!

if rano keeps on going under sahils control hell never learn that rano isnt his lil puppet!!
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

The truth has to come out one day or an other. I just hope it comes out soon. The whole issue has been draged to much already.

Cant wait to see the confrontation scene between Jai and Bani when the truth does come out.

Rano should leave Sahil, and find someone mature and better human then him.

Love
Krishna

I agree with you
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
idc what rano does as long as it involves leaving sahil!! 😡
an_jaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its about time rano started the blackmailing game with pia 😉 ( that she will tell bani di what pia is doing) ..... since lately pia,jig's and sahil have been blackmailing jai ...so one more blackmailer wont matter ....as long as pia is suffering i am happy 😃 .... what happened to this show 🤢