Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi dii,  
       I hope it's been a long time... Since we spoke.. I missed you a lot zzz zzz...  No problem dii... I never considered Ribhay as supporting characters... You made us to like even them with your story dii... Especially today Nirbhay introduced Rithika to his employees is awesome.. Loved it.  He is so genuine nowadays.. His care for Rithika ( carrying her in his arms and opening the car door) and mainly his employees is no words to express... 
         Yey,  true desperately waiting for ishveer moments... Yesterday episode is mind blowing... Lovely dii... All activities of Ranvi was awesome... Then again business disturbed them.. Oops... Yet,  waiting for Ishveer dance and Ranvi 's special idea to impress and calm down Ishu... 
         Hey,  Atleast the next track started.. Eagerly waiting dii.. Can't wait...  But a salute for you dii... U said you are busy... And can't update long ones... But is it so?  Nope.. Nothing changed in ur stories dii.. Anyways as usual u r my... Only specimen... 
         Phweee... I think I said all... Hmm.. No... Still one.. I k of dii u will always do things in with connectivity even in small things.. And ur way of taking stories is... No way to express.. I don't have much privilege to comment on those dii... CV should gain some knowledge.. If they can.. From you dii... 
          Dii,  one more request.. Pls don't add Milan in this depression track as of series... Atleast for now... No Milan (even though I loved shaku acting)... No more villains... For now dii.. That Rajeswari ji is still in pending list.. Any how! 
       OK.  Dii... Ba bye.. Take care and take your time and update it freely when u have time.. Don't stress ur self for us... 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Of course you can write about Nirbhai and Ritika as much as you want. It's up to you.
Please write about Ranveer's kidnap, illness or destitution.
Thank you in advance.
Love you a lot.
😉😃😛
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How will Ranveer resolve his problem with Ishaani?
Waiting for the forthcoming track.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice episode dear...Waiting for next..

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
It's ok dear. You don't need to worry. Your story is going well.
Yes, we all are eagerly waiting for a new track. Can't even presume which one you will choose.
Update soon.
😊😛😉

hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
hmm thanks for understanding and happy that the story is going well for you 
hmm let me reveal it soon dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great update.

Waiting for the next.😉

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

when ishani said chodo ranveer asked y shud i leave my wife...so sweet.hip scene where ranveer claims that he has d right on ishani's body was nice.

HI Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ishani said chodo and Ranveer asking whey he should leave 
his wife and hip scene where Ranveer claims that he has the right on Ishan's body
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

when ritikA was winning the award nirbhay was there to support so now ritika is willing to help him when his business needs help.so sweet.loved nirbhay saying that she is d only woman who slept with him with love without touching him

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the way Rithika telling when winning the award Nirbhay was 
there to support ther and now Rithika is helping him when his business needs 
help and Nirbhay saying that she is the only woman who slept with him with love
without touching him 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hi dii,  

I hope it's been a long time... Since we spoke.. I missed you a lot zzz zzz...  No problem dii... I never considered Ribhay as supporting characters... You made us to like even them with your story dii... Especially today Nirbhay introduced Rithika to his employees is awesome.. Loved it.  He is so genuine nowadays.. His care for Rithika ( carrying her in his arms and opening the car door) and mainly his employees is no words to express... 
         Yey,  true desperately waiting for ishveer moments... Yesterday episode is mind blowing... Lovely dii... All activities of Ranvi was awesome... Then again business disturbed them.. Oops... Yet,  waiting for Ishveer dance and Ranvi 's special idea to impress and calm down Ishu... 
         Hey,  Atleast the next track started.. Eagerly waiting dii.. Can't wait...  But a salute for you dii... U said you are busy... And can't update long ones... But is it so?  Nope.. Nothing changed in ur stories dii.. Anyways as usual u r my... Only specimen... 
         Phweee... I think I said all... Hmm.. No... Still one.. I k of dii u will always do things in with connectivity even in small things.. And ur way of taking stories is... No way to express.. I don't have much privilege to comment on those dii... CV should gain some knowledge.. If they can.. From you dii... 
          Dii,  one more request.. Pls don't add Milan in this depression track as of series... Atleast for now... No Milan (even though I loved shaku acting)... No more villains... For now dii.. That Rajeswari ji is still in pending list.. Any how! 
       OK.  Dii... Ba bye.. Take care and take your time and update it freely when u have time.. Don't stress ur self for us... 

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
hmm yes it was bit long dear 
I too missed you a lot darling ]
happy that you liked the way Rithika and Nirbhay are not supporting characters 
happy that you liked them too in my story and Nirbhay introducing Rithika to his
employees and he being genuine now a days and his care for Rithika carying her 
in arms and opening the car door and doing good for his employees
ya let us see Ishveer moments soon dear and glad you liked yesterday episode 
glad you liked the activities of Ranveer 
yes again business disturbed them 
ya let us see how Ishveer dance comes and Ranveer's special  idea to impress and calm down 
Ishani 
yes now Next track will come for sure dear 
hmm I am doing it taking bit time dear 
happy that you didn't feel any change in my story 
nothing to the level of cv's gaining from me dear 
Milan will never come in my story for sure dear
yes I too liked Milan character but Milan won't pop up in my story 
Rajeshwari let us leave that lady 
take care dear 
hmm okay dear let me update when I get time 
sure dear I won't stress myself 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

Of course you can write about Nirbhai and Ritika as much as you want. It's up to you.
Please write about Ranveer's kidnap, illness or destitution.
Thank you in advance.
Love you a lot.
😉😃😛

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
hmm happy that you liked Nirbhay and Rithika 
let me see what track I can write dear for now and let me design story for 
Ranveer's kidnap and illness after few days give me time dear 
you are always welcome dear
love you too 
keep reading 
😉