OMG it is ur bday??
Happy birthday sweet heart!!😊
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

@maina @shweta
thoda sa kaam baki hai then I will update today 4 the sure

Only some hours are left for the day to get over in India.
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

@maina @shweta
thoda sa kaam baki hai then I will update today 4 the sure

U Keep continue with the editing
Me going soone .
Will come bech bech meπŸ˜ƒ
shweta_yadav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

OMG it is ur bday??
Happy birthday sweet heart!!😊

Thnkew so much dear 😊
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Uff this girl Anchal
Ab next week Ka wait krna padega
Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ok here is the update of this story and this update is res to Addirita, Anopama, Sneha8337,Evil_Angel, ayeshakapoor, Ksen, JAZ, Prinky, Paaru, PriyaSweety-Anu, Linsie, MysticRiver, enthusiastic, Dillu, .ROSY., Suganti, greyanastasia, Risingsun626, asifiqbalsh, Anuv6, Creatiqueen, Zaini, hotsauce, Kabhi_asya, Ajuzangel, Rubyaasyafan, manaliksgian, Khushi444,shiv456,khushibano,Risingsun626, ,ARJUNKIAPS, ashlesha2, Coolhi1988, Sweet_tehs and all the special readers sorry if I miss some names but each and every opinion means a lot and so sorry to keep you all waiting

A very special res to sweetu(your BIRTHDAY SPECIAL πŸ˜ƒ), maina, somu

Hope you all enjoy it will be eagerly waitingfor your reviews :)

Chapter 3

banner credit:paaru

Soon the much-awaited party started, The music was playing on high pitch, some were dancing, some were socializing all were enjoying the party to the fullest, Zoya entered the party wearing an elegant green gown her hair tied up in a french bun

Zoya's and hairstyle dress:(thanks alot Maina for the help)

asad's outfit

Tanveer's dress:

Asad was already there talking to the captain when he saw the angel walking inside, Asad was mesmerized seeing her in that gown, for a minute time stopped for him captains voice brought him out of his trance, he just shifted his gaze from her cursing himself for ogling at her, she smiled a little seeing Imraan waving at her and moved towards him, Asad choked his juice as soon as she turned around to go towards Imraan as he realized it's a backless gown she is wearing

Captain: Asad are you okay?

Asad: yes sir I'm good

Asad fumed thinking, "what the hell is she wearing"

Here Tanveer was as usual searching for Asad when she saw him with captain

Tanveer was ogling his perfect manly posture from head to toe

Tanveer thinking, "Is he for real! Yes he is and he's all mine"

Captain just saw Tanveer coming towards his direction

Captain (smiling): now I get it people usually react like this when their lady kill them with their beautiful looks and there comes your lady

Asad just saw Tanveer coming towards them with a seductive smile but it was not having any effect on Asad as his concentration was fully on "why the hell did Zoya wore a backless dress"

Tanveer: hey jammy! How am I looking

Asad(forcing a smile): good

Captain: okay I will leave you both alone

Tanveer just smiled and before Asad could say something he left from there

Tanveer: Asad party is sooo mindblowing

Asad just nodded reluctantly as his eyes were on the guy in front of him as he was glancing at Zoya after every 5 mins and he was very much tempted to pull off that guy's both the eyes and also equally tempted to kill himself for getting such feelings, he just sighed and kept himself busy talking to another guest

Zoya was talking to Imran and Asad was with Tanveer much to his annoyance

Tanveer(holding his shoulder): Asad music is so rocking!!! Let's dance!

Asad: Tanveer I'm not interested in all this you go ahead and enjoy!

Tanveer: no its ok I'm more enjoying here with you

Asad just changed the topic as this romantic line doesn't affect him anymore

Zoya was talking to Imraan when she saw them together at the same time even Asad saw her and there was an intense eyelock for a second(mitwa moment) Zoya was the first to come out of the trance she just look at Tanveer's hold on his arms but then she ignored it like nothing serious and continued with her talk

Asad fumed seeing her ignorance

Asad: let's dance Tanveer!

With that he purposely went past Zoya to the dance floor and started dancing with that witch, Zoya knew what he is trying to do but she didn't react at all,

Zoya chuckled thinking "he will never change" they were just dancing together it was not a couple dance as rock music was playing, Asad more than dancing was interested in Zoya's reaction but she looked really cool about all this and was talking to Imraan when that same guy came and approached her for a dance

Asad thinking, "I knew this jerk's intention and now she will play her favorite tit for tat game and get herself into trouble "

Zoya just politely refused that guy's offer and he left from there

Asad thinking, "now her new favorite is Surprise! Surprise! I guess"

After sometime

Zoya stood up from her place and went towards the DJ, Asad smiled guessing what's gonna happen next! Zoya took the mike and switched off the music system plug

All of them looked towards the DJ as music has suddenly stopped

Zoya(holding the mike): Sorry for the interruption people! Just want to make a small request to our cool DJ, the music you're playing is too cool but look at the surrounding there are so many beautiful, happening and (looking at Asad) made for each other couples over here (again looking back at DJ) so play some romantic songs so that they would enjoy to the fullest! (looking back at the others) am I right?

All of them cheered agreeing with her, the DJ smiled and showed her a thumbs up, Asad was shocked at her reaction he expected many things at one point he also thought she will not react at all but this was unexpected

Asad thinking, "it really doesn't matter to you anymore Zoya!"

She was above to move back to her place when DJ played a song "daage thod lau chandni se noor ke, Zoya got rooted in that spot hearing that song or we can say their song this was unexpected , she didn't had a guts to look up and see him dancing with someone else in this song

Zoya marched out of that place, Asad also stepped back and left the dance floor leaving Tanveer alone, No he can't dance with anyone else in this song! Never! Tanveer just took a deep breath and followed him

Tanveer came and sat beside Asad in the counter table and ordered a juice for them

Asad(just annoyingly looking at the floor): I'm not thirsty

Tanveer: Asad I know what you feel about me! But at least don't make me feel like a trash

Asad(looking at her with a guilty expression): I know whatever is happening it's affecting you a lot but Tanveer I just can't help it, we have already discussed...that...that

Tanveer: I know though you hate her now once the way you loved her you cannot love anyone like that again

Asad: Tanveer then why you want this! I don't think it will work, my actions always hurts you and leaves me in guilt, you deserve someone who will truly love you in every sense

Tanveer(holding his hand and slightly squeezing it): I said na Asad give me some time, I will make it work

Asad: I agreed because I know after some time you will realize that falling in love again is not written in my destiny

Tanveer thinking, "I know even if destiny want still you will never fall in love with anyone else other than Zoya, but Asad for me love is not everything your money is enough for me"

Tanveer: I don't think so and even if my name is not written in your destiny but I Love You and my love will be enough for both of us

Asad removed his hold from her hand massaging his forehead

Asad thinking, "why the hell she doesn't understand dammit"

Soon a waiter came to them with their drinks and he gave an evil smirk to Tanveer, she immediately gave a sugar-coated smile and turn towards Asad

Tanveer: common Asad no more serious talk, calm down and have a soft drink

With that, she took two glasses from the tray

Asad: no tanv...

Tanveer: common jammy can't you do this much for your friend

With that, she extended the glass where small white sticker was attached, Asad reluctantly took the glass when she said like that and took a sip

Tanveer smiled seeing that

Tanveer thinking, "sorry jammy since Zoya is back I can't take any chance I have to tie you up with me (smiling evilly) and after tonight even if you want you will not leave me"

After sometime Asad felt his head getting very heavy and his vision started to become little blur, Asad loosened his tie

Tanveer: Asad are you ok! Shall we go to our room?

Asad(holding his head): no need I'm fine

Tanveer: but asa...

Asad: just get me a glass of water

Tanveer: sure

With that, she went from there to get water, Tanveer took a water bottle and turned to go back

Tanveer thinking, "Tonight is gonna be great finally Asad will sleep with me! Poor guy don't know a single glass of water can't save him from me"

She reached where they were sitting before but Asad was nowhere to be seen

Tanveer: in such an intoxicated condition where did he go!

Asad came out of the hall to get some fresh hair holding his head he removed his jacket as he was feeling really hot, he looked up and saw a lady standing near the port with her back facing him, though how intoxicated he is, he will always recognise that form, he took a huge step towards her

Asad: hey you!

Zoya immediately turned around hearing his voice and gave him the confused look

Asad: we need to talk!

Zoya(sarcastically): not interested

Asad: as if I care! First thing first

He took his jacket and put it around her neck covering her back

Zoya was above to protest but stopped hearing what he said next

Asad(cupping her face): you look beautiful and even more beautiful in my clothes

Zoya realized that he is not in his sense since he doesn't drink she guessed his drink might have spiked or something

Asad fumbled with the steps but Zoya held his arms on time

Zoya: Mr.Khan I think you should go to your suite

Asad turned around looking here and there

Asad: Mr.Khan? Where is Mr.Khan!

He again looked at Zoya and seeing her looking directly at him

Asad: you meant me? Oh right, Asad Ahmed Khan! Mr.Khan! but I was your Asad right!

Zoya took a step back hearing that and turned around to leave but Asad was not at all in his senses, Asad held her hand and pulled her towards him her back hitting his toned chest, Asad slid his one hand around her neck and other by her waist hugging her tightly from her back

Zoya(trying to come out of his hold): Mr.kha...

Asad: All Yours

Zoya closed her eyes tightly hearing his husky voice again

Flashback

Zoya: don't even think about it, I will kill that witch you are My Asad! ALL MINE

Asad hugged her tightly from back resting his head on her shoulder his one hand around her neck and another hugging her waist

Asad: of course my melodrama queen I'm All yours and you're mine

Zoya just smiled at that

The cold breeze of sea brought her out of her thoughts, Zoya pushed away his hands with a jolt

Zoya(shocked): you're not mine Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan! You never were!

With that, she took a step back to leave but Asad was too stubborn to let her go, he held her by her shoulders and pinned her to the ship railing

Asad(hurt filled voice): so you don't love me anymore

Zoya(expressionless looking at him): I hate you!

Asad(smiled): your eyes are glistening saying that

That's when Zoya realized the lone tear rolling down her eyes

Zoya: that's my hatred for you Mr.khan!

Asad(pretending to be hurt): ouch!

Asad(chuckled and then looking intently into her eyes): you can never hate me but I hate you, I hate you from the bottom of my heart! Zoya Gaffur Farooqui!

Before Zoya could reply his vision blurred and slowly he closed his eyes passing out in her arms, Zoya looked at him almost hugging her she also hugged him back not out of emotions but to maintain the balance

Zoya was glancing around searching for someone to help when she saw Imraan coming towards the port talking to some colleague

Zoya(shouted at him): Imraan! Imraan over here

Imraan turned towards the direction hearing her voice and saw her struggling with half-conscious Asad he immediately excused himself and rushed towards them

Imran: what happened to bhaijaan?

Zoya: I think his drink got spiked that's why passed out

Imraan: ohh okay!

Zoya: I think we should take him to his room

Imraan: sure! You don't worry Zoya I will take him to the room you can go to your room

Zoya: okay

Asad: do I look tamatar to you to take me to your room

Zoya just rolled his eyes at his senseless babbling

Imraan: bhaijaan, it's late now and...

Asad: and...

"Jammy!" they all heard the voice from some distance

Asad's eyes widened hearing her voice

Asad(looking at Imraan): let's go to the room!!! Move fast

With that, he went past him and was fumbling with the steps but Imraan held him on time, after taking two or three steps he turned around looking at Zoya

Asad: you! This is not over yet!

he rushed from there with Imraan as he heard some footsteps nearing thinking it to be Tanveer

As soon as he felt Tanveercamr there searching for her jammy, she was bit taken aback seeing Zoya wearing Asad's jacket, she fumed seeing that but then she hid that and forced a smile

Tanveer: oh hi Zoya

Zoya(giving her a formal smile): hi

Tanveer: did you saw jammy...I mean Asad

She immediately corrected as she know Zoya hates this nickname for Asad and here she wants to focus completely on Asad though Zoya is here she wants to overshadow her presence in Asad's life and annoying Zoya will only make things difficult for her

Zoya: yeah I think his drink got spiked so Imraan took your jammy to his suite

Tanveer: oh

Tanveer thinking, "Crap even Imraan is with him!

Zoya: anyways it's late even I should call off for the day see you

Tanveer(smilingly): sure good night!

Zoya(returning back the smile): good night

After Zoya went from there that smile ripped off her face and started fuming thinking of all the occurring

Tanveer: why the hell did she come back! Even in her absence Asad was not at all interested in me now to make things worse she just came back and on the top of that acting so weird I mean she was so cool about me calling Asad jammy that's not the Zoya she used to be! What if they both will again... No no no that can't happen Asad will never go back to her and by any means, if he will accept her, she will never let him enter in her life again, she will never forgive him for what he did! Forget Zoya's forgiveness he will not be able to forgive himself when he will find out what was the result of his actions

With that, she smirked evilly

In Zoya's room

She entered her suite till the flashbacks of what happened some minutes ago was running in her mind for a second just for a second she saw the glimpse of her old Asad but then immediately she remembered what he said next

Asad: you can never hate me but I hate you, I hate you from the bottom of my heart! Zoya Gaffur Farooqui!

Zoya thinking, "no Zoya! You're not doing this to yourself, he never was and also can never ever be yours"

But damm her heart, sometimes she gets so tempted to stab her own heart for making her so weak but now it won't repeat again because she has stopped listening to it, because for her heart is just an organ now that thing doesn't have the right to control her life anymore, now whatever her heart says she does exactly the opposite of it that's Zoya Farooquis new strategy, but it not applicable to everyone, She opened her wardrobe and took a photo frame and found some solace seeing it, she hugged that frame close to her heart and sat down near her bed hugging that frame close to her heart

Zoya again looked at the photo

Zoya(crying): I'm missing you so much! I just want to come back to you! I shouldn't have taken this project

Zoya rested her head on the bed and tears rolled down her eyes sometimes life gives her the reality check of her transition, sometimes she herself is not able to recognize what has she became! sometimes she misses the person she used to be, she just closed her eyes remembering the day when all this started

Flashback :

It was around 8 in the morning and sun was in the enthusiastic mode spreading his bright shine in the world here our girl was in a sound sleep unaware of anything with a smile which is her best friend as it never leaves her face even if she is sleeping, soon Razia entered her room calling out for her

Razia: Zoya!

She saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed with her teddy near her foot it's her habit to sleep hugging her teddy but once she goes into deep slumber no one can predict in which corner you will find that poor thing, Razia picked it up nodding hopelessly and place it near the headboard and started to wake her up

Razia: Zoya come on wake up now beta

Zoya(in a sleepy voice her eyes still closed): ammi five more minutes, please

Razia: now don't make me change my tone it has been an hour since you 5mins loop is running

Zoya: ammi please just a week of freedom is remaining in my life then my college will start till then let me sleep

With that, she tossed on the other side with her back facing Razia

Razia: ya Allah what am I supposed to do with this girl

With that, she moved towards the window and put the curtains aside letting the sunlight in which was directly falling on Zoya face disturbing her sleep, not able to take it anymore she finally got up and sat on the bed with annoyed expression

Zoya: Allah Miya! What's wrong with you ammi what's your problem with my sleep

Razia just smiled seeing her annoyed face she sat beside her and kissed her forehead lovingly

Razia: I can see my cute baby sleeping all my life but in my selfishness, I can't make you lazy

Zoya just smiled and hugged her laying her head on her shoulder, Razia just caressed her hair for some minutes

Razia: come you should take shower now your abbu is waiting for you to have breakfast

Not getting any response she looked down at her shoulder and there's her daughter who has again slept hugging her by her shoulder

Razia: ya Allah! This girl

With that she immediately got up from bed jolting Zoya from her sleep, Zoya just smiled sheepishly seeing her mother's angry glare

Zoya: morning ammi

Razia just pointed her finger towards the washroom door

Zoya: ok ok chill I'm going

Zoya immediately ran inside the washroom

Razia sighed thinking "so foolish of me to think I will have an easy time as she will grow up"

Living room

Zoya came to the leaving room wearing her all-time favorite jeans and top she came to the dining where Gaffur was already seated reading the newspaper she came and kissed her father on his cheek wishing him

Zoya: Good morning abbu

Gaffur: good morning beta! Why are you up so early it's your vacations after all

Zoya just sighed sadly at that: only if your sweetheart understands that

Gaffur: that's impossible to make my old fashioned sweetheart understand such things

Razia: you said something?

Gaffur and Zoya turned around to see Razia standing with a dish in her hand, Zoya just gave her father you're so dead now look, Razia came towards them and placed the dish on the dining and turned towards Gaffur

Razia: with all your pampering you have made her a brat and when I'm trying to wake some discipline in her then you call me old fashioned wah kya baat hai Farooqui saab

Gaffur: begum sahiba you're getting me wrong it's her vacation that's why I thought let her enjoy or else I always tell her nowadays to be mature and adapt some discipline

Zoya: abbu who told me being disciplined is boring yesterday only you had said break rules enjoy life or else you will grow up to be a cranky housewife

Razia: what kind things you're teaching her and cranky housewife so now I'm cranky

Gaffur: I never said that (turning towards Zoya) Zoya...look how she is smiling

Razia turned towards her to see her smiling mischievously

Zoya: ok cranky part was made by me but abbu had indeed said about breaking rules (winking at her father)

Gaffur: let stop this conversation here (giving Zoya I will show you later look)

Zoya just giggled at it

Razia: stop spoiling my girl like this and you(turning towards Zoya) after having breakfast fill this form

Zoya took the form from Razia and read

Zoya: Swimming membership form! Ammi you're planning to join swimming? Nice it will a good exercise for you

Razia: shut up you crack head it's not for me but for you

Zoya: for me? What's the need for that now! I don't even have a tummy

Razia: it's not necessary one should join swimming only to reduce tummy, it's one of the activity and it's always good to learn something new

Zoya: but what happened suddenly that you want me to go for swimming and ammi within a week my college will start after that I will not have time to even breath properly for goodness sake I'm studying MBBS

Razia: beta it's just for an hour can't you take an hour from your schedule for me, you're our only child and I don't want you to less by any means

Zoya thinking, "here she goes in emotional blackmailing mode"

Gaffur: is there any activity which is left for her to do? By saying this you made her join singing class and see the result after that I have never seen her even humming any song so it's better to let her focus on her MBBS

Zoya: exactly and abbu I have researched about it and I'm planning to take a masters degree in forensic science

Razia: great here I'm dreaming my child will be saving others life in future but look at her she more interested in dead bodies

Zoya: ammi! Kuch Bhi Matlab forensic is not only about postmortems

Gaffur(chuckling): it is! according to her Cid series she watches on a serious note there's a lot of scope in that Razia

Razia: ok fine if you both say so and beta nowadays all the teenager like you know how to swim, I think you should really go for it

Zoya knew she won't stop her convincing session until she agrees and if it's making her mother happy it's at all a big deal for her

"Ok," Zoya said chewing her breakfast

Razia(smiling widely): that's like my daughter and Humeira will be also accompanying you

Zoya: wait! Humi is also joining swimming class?

Razia: yes, in fact, she only had suggested me that you should also join with her, I must say you have such a good friend

Zoya thinking, " now I get it how does it all started Humeira ki bacchi here I come "

That's it hope you all enjoyed reading it :)

Chapter 4

Edited by --Aanchal-- - 6 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
In office without reading replying
Ye wo dress bi hai Zoya ke that one is better ..
N where is precap ..

======================================

Unres

I m back

Though i was nt going to unres this after reading ur note😑
But since ur back mujhe to aana he tha..πŸ˜ƒ
Tu humare stories ke lie bewafa ho sakte hai but i can't even if i want to 😊
Now i m feeling so good to be here

Chal now coming to the update
Finally party to start hue
zoya dress is good , not my fav though still it's ok since it was color coordinated with asad
Asad outfit is a thumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sugar ke dukan ( billu )ke dress as always ..kuch bhi paa lete hai 🀒

Asad mesmerized seeing zoya haye..but back side shock him ..poor bacha
But it not fine asad apne fiance ko dekh zoya ko ni layaka
Beta itana J hue ke billu ke saath dance krne ko ready ho gaya
But humare zoya is 2 smart to know his intention
Zoya went to DJ wale babau to chalo her gana
Or DJ wale babu ne kia song chalaya like seriously "Daage Thod Lau " haye mujhe asya real dance yaad aa gaya
Thank God asad dndt dance with sugar ke dukan plus cheap gold digger
It always special song for them n even for me.. ( ab mujhe again jana hai what happen so bad in the past )
Asad :-i need to talk
Zoya :- Not interested

Can't they understand ke karo baaat tum interested ni ho but me hu i want to know
Hayye that moment asad putting his jacket on her ( itnaa positive boyfriend )
Tali asad kitana cute lagta hai yr..
N the tumare asad sirf tumare

Flashback

ZOya wantS to kill whoever witch na ,,thn y she is nt doing anything with sugar ke dukan

Back to present

Pura upper part ka maza kharab kr dia
Y so much importance to that billi in this update..it seems ur dedicated this one to ur fav billi
Tere itna pyaar for billi is injurious for my health

Is zoya missing her parents, poor baby ( asad ne rullaya i'll see him )

Flashback 2nd

Finally zoya family intro
razia is such a sweet mom ..kahi to ache bani
ohh .. zoya teddy her best frd...even i love teddies so much
hahah even i m like her mummy 2mins or soone do
zoya gaffur pulling razia leg ..i love such family moments yr

yE KIA Razia wants zoya to join swimming classes and even she agreed ..but now seeing the current situation it seems like madam bunk the classes ( tabhi she cant swim now )
I think both (asya) met there only ..asad swim sikh gaya or zoya i guess again feed up ho gaye hoge like she stopped singing n here also she stopped swimming.. or maybe asad ko he dekhne aate hogeπŸ˜†
OH humeia is also here good
Omg razia n i thought the same me bhi forensic word ko bas CID se conntect krte hu ,,CID fever u knw

Overall i loved it
but hate billu part jo kuch jayada he tha update me
now waiting for more of flashbacks n asya first meeting

chalo its good i m here before new year
there is few things i need u to improve or follow in next year

1. Update more often ( feed up with ur late updates, n dnt want to hear ur busy busy bla bla)
2. Not much of billi in every part
3. More of asya asya n asya
4. Behan precap to de dia kar
5. Most important no more "NOTES" PLS

Chalo now we millo on WLCWF thread
Edited by shweta_yadav - 6 years ago
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally...
U updated Aanchal!!!

(*sigh)