Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

thank u
glad u liked it
banner credits goes to paru
Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ok here is the update of this story and this update is res to Anopama , Ksen, Prinky, Paaru, PriyaSweety-Anu, Linsie, MysticRiver, Dillu, .ROSY., Addirita , Suganti, JAZ, greyanastasia, Risingsun626, jass, asifiqbalsh, Creatiqueen, Zaini, hotsauce, Kabhi_asya, Ajuzangel, ARJUNKIAPS, ashlesha2, Coolhi1988, Sweet_tehs and to all the special readers sorry if I miss some names but each and every opinion means alot

A very special res to sweetu(just to make it up to you I rushed this update hope you're not angry anymore), maina, somu, Anuv6

Hope you all enjoy it will be eagerly waitingfor your reviews :)

CHAPTER 2

banner credits:paaru

Zoya entered the meeting room where Asad and everyone were already present. Imraan was totally shocked seeing Zoya over there, he immediately looked at Asad and then back at Zoya, Imraan leaned towards Asad's chair

Imraan: bhaijaan?

Asad(with a straight face): will talk about it later Imraan, let's focus on this project now

Imraan: ok sir!

Zoya came and sat on one of the chairs taking one file from the table and going through its details. Asad was discussing something with the team, he had seen Zoya entering but ignored it, it's not that it mattered to her she didn't even bothered to look at the people present in the hall and directly started with her work, Asad just looked at her from the corner of his eyes but she was least bothered about her surrounding and Asad found it really strange that she is least interested in socializing

Asad thinking, "when did she start minding her own business"

Flashback

An extremely annoyed Asad was standing in the middle of the deserted road with one hand massaging his forehead. Zoya looked at him and cleared her throat. Asad glared at her and seeing his glare Zoya immediately put finger on her lips

Asad: better

He started pacing from one side to another, Zoya subtle her laugh seeing him which Asad noticed and went towards her

Asad: what's so funny!

Zoya: why are you so restless? Ayaan will be here soon so it's OK

Asad: it's ok? We are stuck in the middle of nowhere because someone just can't mind their own business and it's OK

Zoya: Allah Miya! What's wrong with you Asad! I was just talking to that lady, how am I supposed to know she will run away with your car. We were just having a casual conversation

Asad(sarcastically): it's a casual conversation that you tell her we left our car keys in the car itself?

Zoya(fumbling a little) : vo...vo...I just said it in a flow how would I know that she will turn out to be a thief

Asad: exactly when you don't know anything about her what was a need of talking to that lady like long lost best friends

Zoya(sighing): that's my habit, I can't help it and (with a baby voice) and I know you love that about me

Asad just sighed not knowing what to do with this girl but yes he can't deny how much he adores her antics, he just wrapped his one arm around her shoulder, she also rested her head on his shoulder hugging him back by his waist

Zoya: though there was a blunder we have a moment for lifetime to cherish

Asad(chuckled): this moment in the middle of nowhere cost my XUV

Zoya: look at the positive side Asad you were supposed to bring your Mercedes so that car is safe now

Asad: well it has his negative angle too Ayaan had suggested me to take his bike but I refused

Zoya(coming out the hug): now stop being a cry baby, we will soon get out of here and will file a FIR ok so problem solved

Asad: yes it will be solved! But what about your problem (mischievous smirk) how are you planning to handle your impulsive mother?

That's when the realization hit her and her eyes widened seeing the wrist watch

Zoya(in a single breath): Allah Miya! What's wrong with your friend Asad! This much time a car takes to arrive, ammi is gonna kill me today

Asad(with a mischievous smile): Forget about your ammi!let's CHERISH this moment that's important

Asad repeated her dialogue to annoy her

Zoya: it's not funny at all Asad! If I won't reach home by 6 ammi will make sure that there won't be any moment of us to cherish on future

Asad's smile faded hearing her he immediately shushed her

Asad(serious tone): never say such things again

Zoya: Asad what happened?... I was just...never mind I'm sorry

Asad(holding her by her shoulders): I'm the one who should apologize, I wanted to make this date very special for you and since you love Dhaba food I thought to bring you here but everything just...

Zoya(cupping his face): Asad what are you saying? It was indeed one of the best days of my life because I'm with you your presence is enough to make me feel special, I don't need anything else

Asad was touched by her words he lightly pressed his lips on her forehead and there was an intense eye lock for a moment which was broken by Ayaan who had arrived with the car. They both immediately parted hearing the car horn, Asad went towards the car holding her hand whereas Zoya was slightly blushing

Ayaan(in teasing tone): I thought you both would be annoyed waiting...but now I think I should have taken my own sweet time

Asad: shut up dude!

Flashback ends

He again looked at her searching his chirpy Zoya in her but now he is feeling as if it's some new individual he is dealing with, he felt a spang of guilt maybe because of what happened... But it didn't last even for a second as ego came into the picture with another flashback

"Zoya! Have you lost it! What the hell are you saying shouted the angry Asad

"You are not leaving me with either option! So what have you decided asked the Zoya in broken voice

"I'm not backing off, said Asad rudely

"Nor am I! said the Zoya with the determined face

Asad gritted his teeth in anger but then calmed himself and went towards her

"Zoya what you're doing is not acceptable please try and understand, you're not in your senses, said Asad calmly cupping her face

Zoya expression also softened, she held his hand

"Asad, I'm in my senses but you're are blinded by your anger, trust me my abbu is innocent he can never commit such a sin, said Zoya again trying to explain him

"We have proof against him shouted Asad taking a step back angrily

"It's fake and can be proved shouted Zoya

"There is no point explaining you I have made up my mind and please don't act foolish think practically, said Asad as a matter of fact

"Asad if you're not changing your mind then I'm not backing out too, said Zoya stubbornly

Asad: You're blackmailing me!

Zoya didn't say anything but just stood there stubbornly as she is not changing her mind

"Love becomes either your biggest strength or weakness but my love became my defeat, said Asad in anger and hurt filled voice

"Asad...Zoya tried explaining with teary eyes

Asad just showed his palms not wanting to listen to anything from her

"You used my love for you very well taunted Asad clapping his hands

"Asad, please don't say like that she said holding his shoulders

he jerked off her hand

Asad: Ok fine! If this is what you want so it be let's end this matter here itself

Zoya wiped her tears sighing in relief but what he said next almost killed her

Asad(further added): and this relationship too

Zoya(shocked): You can't do this!

Asad: if you can blackmail me then why can't I end this relationship and I can't stay with selfish women like you anymore!

With that he stormed out of that room, He could hear Zoya's voice calling out for him but he didn't stop

Zoya(holding his arms): Asad we can sit and talk please Asad... (crying) I can't...

Asad just jerked off her hands again and moved out of the house and sat in his car and stormed out of there Zoya ran behind him trying to stop him but he had already left

Asad fist clenched thinking, "Guilt my foot! She should be the one to be in guilt, she has herself introduced this storm in our life and I'm sure after messing up my life madam has been happily moved on"

His thoughts was interrupted by Captain who came inside and everyone greeted him that's when Zoya noticed Imraan sitting opposite to her beside Asad, Imraan smiled a little seeing her and even Zoya reciprocate his gesture by giving him a formal smile

Soon the meeting started and they started discussing the key points

Captain: so Dr.Zoya how are you going to carry on with the procedure?

Zoya(handling the file to Captain): Sir here is the basic plan of the procedure we will be carrying out in short as soon as that fish will be on the surface we will be giving it an anesthesia then will be removing 10% oil from its liver and then the fish is free to go

Asad: Dr.Farooqui what type of anesthesia you're planning to give?

Zoya: I had a word with our anesthesiologist and we have decided to give Spinal anesthetic

Asad: spinal anesthesia, ok after that till how long it will be unconscious?

Zoya: for four hours

Asad: how long this procedure will go?

Zoya: approx 15 to 20 Mins

Asad: Ridiculous!!!

Captain: Asad?

Asad: sir first Dr.Farooqui will be giving anesthesia to the shark which means the fish will be unconscious for 4 hours and their procedure will take only 15 to 20 mins and after that unconscious fish (looking at Zoya) is free to go

Zoya: yes! What's the problem in that

The captain was above to explain her but then was cut off by Asad

Asad: how will that unconscious fish swim! Your plan is equal to killing it

Zoya: I'm sorry I'm not that aware of shark's lifestyle

Asad: if you're not aware of then why the hell did you take this project!

Zoya: mind your tone Mr.Khan, that's not mine but your job to look after their lifestyle I believe authorities have appointed you here for that

Asad: I know my job very well doctor! It's your responsibility to consult me before making such baseless plan

Zoya: so that's what I'm doing it was just a plan it would be finalized after your approval only but only if the people have the patience to listen to the whole conversation

Asad was above to say something when the captain interrupted

Captain: enough of the argument since things are clear what you suggested Asad?

Asad: sir plan is fine but i don't trust their anesthesiologist, if 4 hours the fish will be unconscious then it will be our responsibility to take care of its safety and I think we will have to provide them with additional oxygen so it's all a big procedure so let Dr. Farooqui carry on with the procedure but I will handle the anesthesia thing

Zoya(sarcastically): from which university did you pass your MBBS? (looking at the captain) for handling the anesthesia thing one has to be an anesthesiologist so just asked!

Asad: sir what I meant was I will appoint the anesthesiologist and I'm having that authority (looking at Zoya)

Captain: ok then everything is decided after 10 days we will be in the shark prone area and since this big project of saving human lives have finally commenced so there's a small party kept in the party hall tonight, all of you are welcome to join with your family and spouse

with that they winded up the meeting and all of them left the meeting hall and Asad was pissed off by the way she was talking to him, when he saw her coming towards him and he knew the reason it might be regarding the anesthesiologist as he didn't agree to go with her appointed anesthesiologist he was completely prepared to lash out at her if she says something bullshit, Zoya just kept the pen drive on the table near by

Zoya: Mr.Khan you anesthesiologist will need my report before further procedures so it's there in it

Zoya said pointing towards the pen drive and left from there before giving Asad a chance to react

Asad(frustrated by her behavior): What's wrong with her! why is she behaving like this

Zoya's room

Zoya was in a deep thought finally making up her mind she moved towards the door

Zoya thinking, "Whatever has happened it's because of us others have nothing to do with it"

Zoya opened the door to be welcomed by Imraan who had come there and above to knock the door

Zoya(with a half smile): I was coming to meet you only

Imraan(chuckled): I made your job easier

With that he hugged her, she also hugged him back

Zoya(coming out of the hug): come let's sit and talk

Imraan nodded and followed her inside, they were sitting on the couch

Imraan: Zoya wha...

Zoya(cutting him off): Imraan I know there are many questions popping into your mind but please I don't want to discuss anything about the past

Imraan(sighing): ok! Tell me How are you! You have no idea How much we all miss you all these years

Zoya: I'm good Imraan! I missed you all too

Imraan: then why didn't you came back, we couldn't come to you because you just disappeared from our lives life but you could have come back

Zoya: that thought crossed my mind but my self-respect didn't permit (sighing) but now let's not talk about it because all that thing doesn't matter anymore all that is over

Imraan: you have indeed changed a lot Zoya! But I need time to digest the last part hope you understand too

Zoya just smiled nodding

Zoya(awkwardly): how is everyone at home?

Imraan knew whom she is talking about but didn't make it obvious

Imraan: my ammi your baiseena aunty is doing good

Zoya just chuckled remembering that funny name they had kept

Imraan: anything else you want to know

Zoya nodded in no looking down

Imraan: Najma is fine!

Zoya(looking at her coffee): she hates me right

Imraan: she is angry with you but can never hate you

Zoya: I didn't have either option, I had to do that for my abbu

Imraan: did she ever asked you for an explanation?

Zoya: no...but

Imraan: she is angry because you just left breaking all the ties but I'm glad destiny again played his cards

Zoya(cutting him): no Imraan destiny or other people doesn't control my life anymore, It was my decision and I knew what I was inviting but as I said it doesn't matter

Imraan: only future can answer that Anyways I want to show you something

Zoya looked at him curiously, Imraan removed his mobile from the pocket and showed her the wallpaper which was pic of Najma carrying a 2-month-old sweet baby

For a moment Zoya forgot everything seeing the adorable baby her tamatar's child

Zoya: aww Imraan she is soo cute Congratulations!!! Is it a daughter, right?

Imraan nodded in yes

Zoya just stroked her finger in the baby's face lovingly even Najma looks so happy holding this bundle of joy

Zoya: kisiki bure nazar na lage! (looking back at Imraan) btw what's this cutie pie's name?

Imraan(with a smile) : Haya

Zoya: haya

That name reminded her of something

Flashback :

Khan villa:

Najma and Zoya was sitting on the couch and Asad was sitting in the chair opposite to them and was doing some work on laptop

Zoya(shouting in excitement looking at her tab): Yay!!! I Got it finally!!!! Mil Gaya

Asad(his eyes still glued to the screen and sipping his coffee from one hand ): you got what

Zoya: tamatar's babies name

Asad literally choked his coffee hearing that and Najma was also shocked

Asad immediately kept his laptop aside and stood up as if the seat was on fire

Asad(horrified): tamatar!(looking at her tummy) babies?

Najma: bhai...bhaijaan you're getting all wrong (glaring at Zoya) explain him everything

Zoya(biting her tongue): yeah sure! Asad

That's when Asad noticed in excitement she stood up on the couch

Asad(sternly) : get down! Right now!!

Zoya got down from the couch and Asad being Asad dusted that area with his hand and arranged the cushions properly, Zoya rolled her eyes seeing his OTT cleanliness freak attitude

Asad: now speak!

Zoya: I told Najma since I'm her friend and to be sister-in-law you know so I have double rights so I will name her child IN FUTURE!

Asad sighed in relief hearing that

Asad: have you lost it you gave me a mini heart attack! and why are you talking about kids when she herself is a kid now

Zoya(eyeing Najma from head to toe): really?from which angle, she really looks 18 above

Najma: I'm 18 above!

Zoya: then she is adult enough (pushing Asad aside) tamatar our little tamatar will be known as Haya it's so cool right! Haya sweet and (looking at Asad) traditional

Asad: you have full confidence it will be a girl

Zoya: of course Asad! My six sense never give the wrong prediction

Najma: ok! Ok! Enough now we are getting late for college I will get my bag and come

With that Najma rushed towards her room, as soon as Najma was out of sight Asad held her hand and pulled her towards him, holding her by her waist

Zoya(looking at the surrounding): Asad what are you doing?

Asad: what about us?

Zoya(blushing slightly): what are you talking about!

Asad(husky voice): you don't know

Asad(whispering in her ears): I'm waiting

Zoya(looking down blushing): junior OCD

Asad: in this case, your six sense gave nonsense prediction because I want a little musibat magnet

Zoya: haww! Don't call me that and six sense never lies we will have a sweet little champ

Asad: we will have a cute little princess

Zoya: boy!

Asad: girl!

Zoya: boy!

Asad: gir...

Najma(coughed): Ahem Ahem!

They immediately parted and was totally embarrassed

Asad: vo tamatar vo...actually something went inside Zoya's eyes

Zoya immediately kept a hand on her forehead

Asad(glaring at her whispered ): eyes

Zoya: haan...

She immediately kept one hand on her right eyes

Zoya: I guess some dust (rubbing her eyes)

Najma(laughing): you both are adorable! Let's go?

Asad: I will get my swim kit and come

Asad moved towards his room stopped in midway

Asad(turning towards Zoya): we are running late just pack my laptop till then

Before Zoya could say anything he was out of side

Zoya sighed and shut down his laptop and was keeping it in bag

Najma(teasingly): I'm impressed bhabhijaan!

Zoya: bhabhijaan?

Najma: aur nahi toh kya you both are just dating and you're already here doing wifely tasks and (whispering) family planning too

Zoya: tamatar!!! Anything haan

Imran: Hey Zo! Back to earth

Zoya(coming out of the trance): vo...vo...Haya?

Imran(smiling) : sweet and traditional

Zoya: I'm just...(Zoya was just spellbound) forward this pic to me now!

Imran: sure madam! Ok, now I should leave meet you in the party... you are coming, right?

Zoya: Of course I'm invited! I will be there

With that, he left from there

let me know how you felt about this part will be eagerly waiting :)

Chapter 3

Edited by --Aanchal-- - 6 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part..
Please update other parts too.
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res .
Again first best thing to see in the morning ..
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update deae.. asad is amused by seeing zoya .. and the way she is minding her work.. in the flashback.. lolz.. hahahaa.. she told the lady about the keys & the lady run away with asad's car.. i like pissed off asad.. !! nice.. thanks for pm !
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part dear...Eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm...
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
enjoyed reading it
loved asya scenes
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm