darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i know a lot of dont  like charni at all.but its deep in heart reason viewers still dont want to accept her in riya's place,thats the truth.but i think its unfair,let her some time to change,her character is meek from the starting so it will take time to turn herself bold,on the other riya was bold from the starting,so its baseless for now to compare,only thing i dont lke about charni,she still loves her torturing husband who already divorced her.its a big disgrace as an woman,otherwise she is ok.and ammaji from the starting was never the liked one for me,but she changed after chanda,s truth came out and riya,s innocence proved,from that day ammajis character got a new life with new vibes,this avtar is too different from the previous,in previous ammaji is too unfair that was painfull,but now she is not right or wrong,she will do whatever good to protect her family,thats good i think.kusiya turned from dormant to a comical character,i love it. pari is mean as ever.for preety i thing i like her being vamp,her positive avatar was so boring.preety is new gen version of shanti's evil side,perfect schemer as shanti ,nimmi is the new gen version of shanti,s bold side and pari is version of sarlas stupid negative side,always schemes evil but never get success. nimmi is good as bold positive character,i think now makers should also start her love track,because her life is really painfull in some cases and she does not deserve it,bcoz nimmi is the only girl of shanti,s granddaughter  who is positive and fair,so i really want to see her as  a happy life with golu singh.last but not least,rani,for me she is fav,ha ha.ya she is scheming,crazy,stupid in some cases,but still her comical acts and positiveness made her unique,i love her.bcoz she had the guts to handle these ammaji,sarla,pari and preety type character,which riya also failed to handle sometimes.but now i want rani to enter shandi sadan as helping hand to charni,bcoz shanti not going to accept charni and kusiya,preety,pari [i dont know nimmi will join to which league] all three ladies are going to make the hell out of in charni's life,so she need a helping hand like rani i think. Edited by darkknight420 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post, 
i like charni but got bored seeing her crying, her family teach her that marriage is important and husband can do wahtever he wants but wife has to b loyal.
husband kutta kamina q na ho wife should be mahan great doormat. 

they left her that's why she felt this family will also do and they did but not because she was divorced but because she hide the truth. 
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly ladies of mam are getting on my nerves charni hide to truth but how can they believe she's characterless women are indeed women's enemy
I thought dadi was just and sane 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sometimes when u lie, even after that if u tell 100 truths , none will blv 
people make daadi blv this girl is bad character person because she did hide the truth, now the husband added some fire into it.