princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Guys anyone know the story it was on wattpad where manik and Nandini are warewolfs and dhruv went missing and was the mate of alya and alya pretended to be the luna and manik agreed cause dhruv said to take care of her but he ended up going into Nandinis pack and when Manik met Nandini he found it she is his mate and loves her but doesn't show it cause of Alya. Nandini misunderstands and leaves while Manik is hurt and also there is a part where Manik and Alya are almost getting married but they don't as Nandini comes and saves a child and the pack want Nandini as there luna when Alya doesn't help in saving the child.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soothu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess101

Hi Guys anyone know the story it was on wattpad where manik and Nandini are warewolfs and dhruv went missing and was the mate of alya and alya pretended to be the luna and manik agreed cause dhruv said to take care of her but he ended up going into Nandinis pack and when Manik met Nandini he found it she is his mate and loves her but doesn't show it cause of Alya. Nandini misunderstands and leaves while Manik is hurt and also there is a part where Manik and Alya are almost getting married but they don't as Nandini comes and saves a child and the pack want Nandini as there luna when Alya doesn't help in saving the child.

my mate alpha maybe

i dont remember correct name
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soothu

my mate alpha maybe

i dont remember correct name

No its not this one 😭

But that is also one of my fav stories 😃
asya16 thumbnail