Beintehaa episodes

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to Beintehaa episodes? Apart from the ones on youtube, some of the sound is a bit weird.. please and thank you. Beintehaa is replaying on the tv screen as Salaam-e-Ishq but I want to watch more than 1 episode a day😆 Missing some kitkit haha..😳
Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to Beintehaa episodes? Apart from the ones on youtube, some of the sound is a bit weird.. please and thank you. Beintehaa is replaying on the tv screen as Salaam-e-Ishq but I want to watch more than 1 episode a day😆 Missing some kitkit haha..😳

The sound u mean the muted songs😆

I actually downloaded the entire series from some turkish site but i cant remember  it.

Here

http://1plus1tv.ru/series/indian-serials/17419-beskonechno-lyublyu-vse-serii-indiya-2014-smotret-onlayn-indiyskiy-serial-na-russkom-yazyke.html

This is a russian site there r subs in russian which i can read😆 but it has all the songs and all the epis

The site has other shows as well no a full but some r. Enjoy
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I actually downloaded the entire series from some turkish site but i cant remember  it.

Here

http://1plus1tv.ru/series/indian-serials/17419-beskonechno-lyublyu-vse-serii-indiya-2014-smotret-onlayn-indiyskiy-serial-na-russkom-yazyke.html

This is a russian site there r subs in russian which i can read😆 but it has all the songs and all the epis

Ahhh you are absolutely brilliant!!!!!!❤️ Thank you sooo much!!!!!! Honestly.. the site looks good and much, much appreciated!!!🤗
aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Here

Hi...I cant thank you enough for this link...Im reliving all the fabulous scenes yet again becoz of you. Beintehaa is my most fav show ever. I could not find another show of equal caliber ever...

Please let us know if you ever upload the episodes that you have downloaded...

I wish they make beintehaa 2 (wtih the same cast only)😊

Thanks again...