sugarrush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I've finally managed to finish off watching NB and I'm very disappointed.
When the show began I was rooting for Divyanka. But after her ridiculous behaviour when Sonakshi said her mum was a fan of divs I was really put off. Her fake sweetness gave me fake diabetes. Seriously how can a grown woman act like that. As for her and her bhaliyas dancing, it wasn't on par with any of the contestants. Even after watching all the episodes I can't remember her other half's name. That's how memorable they were. I really don't know how they won. 
What really got me was their behavior with each other. I don't know if anyone noticed but her other half's behaviour towards her seemed less then loving. Mostly she would hold his arm or show affection towards him but there didn't seem anything from his side. They didn't seem like a couple who are in love. It seemed almost like an act.

Anyway back to NB.

Mohit and Sanaya were good as were Shoaib and Dipika and team Brett but my favourite were Abigail and Sanam.

Prior to the show I have never seen Abigail or Sanam but I absolutely fell in love with them. They came across as a genuine couple who have made sooo much progress over the episodes and they seen truly in love. I'm just very disappointed that they didn't win as they are the most deserving couple. 
Edited by sugarrush - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOL @Her fake sweetness gave me fake diabetes. ðŸ˜†

You're late to the party, the forum is about to close. 
sugarrush thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

LOL @Her fake sweetness gave me fake diabetes. ðŸ˜†

You're late to the party, the forum is about to close. 

I recorded the series and just finished watching it this week. ðŸ˜­
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sugarrush

I recorded the series and just finished watching it this week. ðŸ˜­

Haha aw, I wish there were more people to share their views on your thread. 
I cannot believe you watched Divek's antics without the weekly gaps in between, what a brave heart you are. ðŸ˜†

shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really did u watch all the epi in one go.. ..r u fine now 😆
But I can tell you talents are not appreciated on reality shows n award shows 😡
sugarrush thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Haha aw, I wish there were more people to share their views on your thread. 

I cannot believe you watched Divek's antics without the weekly gaps in between, what a brave heart you are. ðŸ˜†

Watching NB all in one go nearly put me in a fake diabetes coma!!! I use to like her in yeh hai mohabbatein but now after seeing her real persona I really do not like her. Plus her dancing was really not that good. They didn't do anything special 
Edited by sugarrush - 6 years ago
sugarrush thumbnail

Originally posted by: gdfss

Really did u watch all the epi in one go.. ..r u fine now 😆
But I can tell you talents are not appreciated on reality shows n award shows 😡

I watched all the actual NB shows in one go. Not the pardeh ki peeche or any of the other NB supporting shows. People should support stars for their talents and not for their shows. Also I found the judges slightly bias.