Users

Frequent Posters

pchetana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy birthday KS πŸ₯³
chit1 thumbnail

How time flies! It seemed like yesterday when we wished Kratika Sengar on her last birthday and now, it has come full circle again. May she be showered with graces from above!

*many thanks to the one who made the thread, it's awesome!
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³ HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR CUTIE KRITIKA DI BEST WISHES TO YOU πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ MAY GOD GIVE YOU ALL HAPPINESS AND FULFIL YOUR ALL WISHES 😎 STAY COOL STAY BLESS LOVE YOU UMAHHH OUR BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY OUR CUTIE PIE KEEP ROCKING SWEETIE ❀️. 😳 😳 . πŸ˜ƒ . ⭐️ . πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ManazzaShahid12 - 7 years ago
zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday to kratikaπŸ€— and beautiful postsπŸ‘
chandu222 thumbnail
Happy birthday Krats !! πŸ₯³
YesMaybeNo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to Kratika Sengar!
Wishing her a day that is special and memorable as her performances are.
My wish is that you continue to live and love life, never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day but always!

Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA πŸ₯³

Related image

Image result for happy birthday kratika gif

Image result for birthday wishes

so beautiful thread suzan πŸ‘πŸ€—
Edited by sushma_marawi - 7 years ago
truesha thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Today I send my sincere wishes on the day of your birthday. I hope you will achieve all your goals and receive all the blessings of God.
All the very best Kratika Sengar di.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chitra_11

Happy Birthday Kratz ! YOU are truly one magical personality with talent that pulls me to small screen. The only actress - have been following since PV days. There are many talented around but nothing can move me away from U - probably - your on and off screen personality is keeping me glued to U. Keep rocking the way u have been doing so far...stay the way U r - simple and grounded. Many success your way and lots of love and peace in your personal life. Stay blessed. Happy Birthday once again !

Susan - this thread is simply beautiful with perfect writings and fab pics of Kratika. Thanks for giving the celebration feeling - No party can match the celebration that is rocking right now thru U.

Awesome is the word for U Susan and to the ones who contributed πŸ‘

THANK YOU CHITRA FOR UR COMPLIMENT ITS REALLY SWEET OF U AND KRATIKA DESERVE ALL THIS LOVE AND SUPPORT
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday Kratika .. May u get all the success and happiness in life .. U r one of the most versatile actress we hv on TV today .. really proud to b your fan .. keeping shining and keep rocking πŸ₯³

What a beautiful thread .. really well done πŸ‘