Go for a beautiful dream.

Pick out some wishes,
no matter how far,
or how hard to reach
they may seem.

Cherish some hopes
that are dear to your heart.
Celebrate this day,
and embrace all the reasons to believe in wishes again.

*a bit emotional to see someone remembered to make the thread thinking nobody might have time but lo and surprise! ..so thank you very much to TM for the fantastic presentation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

adding here Entertainment Tadka birthday IV vid instead of making another thread..
hope TM won't mind😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y1Y9ahDh-U[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ladyBgud - 7 years ago
RheaKratikaFan thumbnail

May your next year of life surprise you with the happiness and peace of smiles, the feeling of love and success. I hope you will get plenty of wonderful memories to cherish you forever. Happy birthday to the talented and versatile Kratika Sengar.

P.S. i ma trying to like all comments but it won't get counted so sorry to the other comments..
TM, you have done a great job, bless your thoughtful heart!
Edited by RheaKratikaFan - 7 years ago
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are the Only Reason Why I Watch Serial. You're Performance is Simply Flawless, Your Beauty, Coupling with Your Phenomenonal Acting, always binds Viewers. I Wish to Get Many Many of such Rocking Performances in the Days to Come too.

Wish You a Very Very Happy Birthday To You Kratika!!!
Edited by Suntala - 7 years ago
Divya333 thumbnail
Many more happy returns of the day kratika
May this year brings u success n joy...love u so much
Divya333 thumbnail
Happy birthday kratika...love u so much ...hope this year brings u lot of success n joy
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Many many happy returns of the day Kratika...wishing u happiness, success, good health...
mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
A very very happy bday to u kratzz. Have a blasting bday. Keep rocking like this. Love u so much
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Kratz ! YOU are truly one magical personality with talent that pulls me to small screen. The only actress - have been following since PV days. There are many talented around but nothing can move me away from U - probably - your on and off screen personality is keeping me glued to U. Keep rocking the way u have been doing so far...stay the way U r - simple and grounded. Many success your way and lots of love and peace in your personal life. Stay blessed. Happy Birthday once again !

Susan - this thread is simply beautiful with perfect writings and fab pics of Kratika. Thanks for giving the celebration feeling - No party can match the celebration that is rocking right now thru U.

Awesome is the word for U Susan and to the ones who contributed πŸ‘
WreckTangle thumbnail

Today marks the day a fabulous person was born with a lovely heart, a beautiful personality, an enchanting smile, an influential mind and appealing charisma!
A very, very happy birthday to Kratika Sengar with all good wishes that will last a lifetime πŸ˜ƒ