Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks Sree for a nice update !

richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree..........Aastha seems to be a replica of her mom Neha, so insecure always.............
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sree . I think astha is behaving like any one else in her place .
Precious thumbnail

This Astha is getting on my nerves. Well, since I can't identify with her, I shouldn't judge her behavior, but, boy ain't she hyper!!!

Panjaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: icy_devil

thx's 4 the update sree๐Ÿ˜›.l...........................Astha is so annoying๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes, I think you're right what you say that Aastha is annoying!๐Ÿ˜ก!!!

And you know what, I'm fed up of her!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ!!!!

Aurevoir!!!

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually, I pity Aastha...its a stereotype in India that only doctors or engineers are smart....hence, everyone is forced to get into one of these professions....why can't Aastha become a Journalist? Her mom was one, her dad is one, maybe that's in her genes....why should she slog in a profession she hates instead of succeeding in a professions she likes

As someone who has done an Engineering, but is very interested in Journalism, I do feel very bad for Aastha...I long for the day when Journalism or Arts subjects are given the same importance as Mediciine of Enggg
Sweetie pie thumbnail
thnx for the great updates
Akshata thumbnail

Thanks Sree.

I hope the story moves at a faster pace than this. Astha's hatred and bad behavior is being stretched a bit too far,although in the present situation Astha's reaction seems justified.

As for Astha being compared with her biological mother,Neha,only the feelings of insecurity are common.But her rudeness and temper remind me more of her real Nani. Neha was quite sweet and docile I thought.

I think they expect Astha to become a doctor because it was her original choice till she knew of her real mother.Even earlier Simran has told her to pursue any career of her choice.Her reasons for change of career are wrong....it's more to hurt Simran than anything else.

cheers,

Akshata

cybersindhi1087 thumbnail

Thanx Sree for an excellent update, As per Astha to tell you the truth she has past getting on my nerves already, honestly she does not even deserve a mom like Simran she complains way toooooooooo much and she is taking revenge for something she shouldn't take revenge for.....................Neways that's all for now

lkaran thumbnail

Yes, I pity Aastha - because she just found out about her true parents and she has been handling the pressures of living up to Simran's expectations...BUT

her reaction to Sid - that is just repulsive! She knew that Sid loved Sia before her mom intervened ๐Ÿ˜ก ....as long as she forces him to love her, Aastha will never be happy.

Hope she moves out of Simran's life and goes to live with her father for a while ๐Ÿ˜ƒ