sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Astha feeling jealous of Sia, Simran in a fix!!!

Simran is worried, keeps asking Shankar what is wrong with Sia? Did she have an accident? What's wrong? Simran is upset, so is Sid. Astha sees them with a worried face. Simran tells Shaguna that she is having fever. She asks Shaguna to get cold bandage. Simran then asks Sid to help her. They then take Sia to the room, where she is put cold bandage on her forehead, Sid takes her BP. Sid tells Simran that her BP is alright. All thro' Astha keeps watching Sid's actions. Simran is worried as her fever is not reducing. Just then, Shankar comes there, says the mabulance has come. Simran says why, no need? She can treat her at home. Saurabh and Urmila say she can be treated well in hospital. Simran says when there are 2 doctors at home, why worry? Sid also says we can manage. This makes Astha angry. Shankar then gives Sia's hand bag, leaves. Astha then says to herself, this is a good drama by Sia to come here. I understand everything, she says. Sia gets conscious. Simran and Sid are happy and relieved. Sia sees Simran when she opens her eyes, calls her mama. Simran is worried, then tells Sia you are here baccha in Astha's house. Then Sia relsies her mistake, then asks Simran how did i come here? I was at the chemist's. Sia is still very weak. Sid then says do not talk, take rest. Sia turns and sees Sid. Astha is upset as they both see each other. Sid then says you fell down unconscious at the chemist's , Shankar Khakha saw you, brought you here. Astha then sarcastically says even though you are sick, your destiny is good. You ultimately came to my house. You have many people here to take care of you, so do not worry, she says. Simran is upset at her reaction. Urmila realises that Astha is angry at Sid being close to Sia. So Urmila says let her rest, we will go out. They all then go out, sit in the hall. Simran is telling all that thank god, Sia is oay now. Sid then says i was also frightened to see Sia in this condition. I was terribly scared, says Sid. Astha is now looking very angry. Urmila sees her, understands, asks Sid we will go home. Sid then asks Simran that he will take Sia to his house. Simran says she will be here. Sid says you have come from Goa today, so you take rest, i will take care of her as i am a doctor. Simran laughs, says i am also a doctor. What if i am a gynaec, i have done my MBBS. So i can take care. Urmila takes Sid along. He says good night to Astha, but Astha does not reply to him.

Shaguna is talking to Sia in the bedroom, asking her to sleep. Simran comes there, asks Shaguna to serve food for all, she will be here. She sits near Sia. She asks her how is she now? Sia is now sitting anf talking. Looks bit better. Simran says if you were not well, you could have called me. Sia says i knew if i had called you, you would come running. But i thought just for fever, why disturb you? Simran asks her did you show a doctor? Sia says i went to a clinic Dr. Verma's nearby. He gave me medicines. So i went to chemist to buy it. The chemist also said it was a high dose. Simran then checks her prescription and says the medicines are correct. Shaguna comes in, says Astha does not want food. Sia says you go and take care of her. She must be missing you. So go to her. I will be ok. Simran kisses Sia and goes out.

Astha is very angry in her room. Simran goes to her, asks her to come for dinner. Astha says i do not want. Simran says when you were not here, i never felt like eating. Today, after so many days, we can have food together, so come. I am feeling very hungry. But Astha does not react. She says i have got your favourite Starwberry icecream for you. Astha does not react still. Simran then says I am sorry, says Sia was not well. Astha gets wild, screams please do not talk about Sia to me. Simran then asks her to relax, says if you do not eat, then i will not eat. Is it ok with you? Astha never reacts. So Simran very depressed, goes away telling good night. After she leaves, Astha just looks at her wildly.

Simran comes out, Shaguna asks her whether Astha is slept. Simran asks her whether Sia has lsept. Saurabh from a distance sees them talking. Simran tells Shaguna that she is sleeping with Sia today. Shaguna says i will sleep there you go to your room. But Simran goes to Sia's room. Shaguna says i know you are eager to be with her after so many years. After Simran leaves, Shaguna realises that Saurabh is seeing. She gets upset. Saurabh comes to her, asks her what they were talking. Shaguna says Simran did not have food. Is worried about Sia. Saurabh says Simran is more concerned for Sia now adays. Shaguna says why not, she is a doctor, Sia is not well. Saurabh is about to ask more, when Shaguna just brushes up, says bhayi will scold me if she sees me waste time. She asks Saurabh to sleep as it is not good for him to keep awake at this age, she runs away.

Its night time. Abhi is thinking. He says to himself, this house without them, does not look like a house. I wonder what Simran is doing. Where Sia is? He then thinks of calling Sia, but thinks she must be sleeping. He then says i wonder how my bacchi Astha is, my bacchi Sia is.

Simran is sleeping in Sia's room in a sitting posture. Sia is fast asleep in Simran's lap. They both are peacefull sleeping in each other's company. Shaguna comes there,sees them, is very happy.

Saurabh and Shankar are on a mornig walk. Saurabh tells Shankar that Simran is bakc from Goa, but could not come as Si is there, she is not well, with fever. Shankar enquires about her. Saurabh says Simran is taking good care. SAhankar says good. SAurabh remarks what good, Astha was so very restless to have her mother with her, she came after so many days, but bcos of Sia, Simran is ignoring Astha. Shankar understands the situation.

Astha is combing her hari, comes out to the balcony, is shocked to see Sid's car. She runs to the hall, Sid is not there. Then she slowly opens Sia's room door. Sid is there checking Sia's temperature and pulse. He says to her, you have slight fever. Sia says you are a good doctor. Sid asks her what about him as a person? Sia smiles, says i always thought you are a good person. Only a good person can be good in profession , she says. She says i see that in you, mama, then realises, says my mama, simran aunty. Sid says i see lots of Simran aunty's qualities in you. Sia says thanks. Sid then starts to leave. Astha goes out of the room angry. Sid sees Sia and then goes. Outside,Astha is waiting for Sid. As he comes, she pulls him, takes him to the room. She says you have broken the promise. You told me that you will never meet Sia or talk to her. See, now you are meeting her, talking to her in my own house. Sid says i am a docotr, she was not well. Astha says you were even ready to take her home. Sid says you act very foolishly. You never understand a doctor's profession. Your mom is a doctor, but still no use. Astha says do not talk to me sarcastically. Sid is fed up, goes away leaving Astha more furious.

Shankar and Simran are talking. Shankar asks Simran whether Sia will remain here. Simran says yes, bcos she has nobody here. Shankar leaves. Astha and Saurabh are there. Astha is angry. She screams at Simran, why does she come here so often? Her mom is in London, what is the need for her to come here? Simran says she has a reason, her mother..Then she stops. Saurabh is upset. Astha says why of all places, she has to stay here? Why? I do not want her here. Ask her to go out. She has her mom in London, wants to search for her real mom, a drama it is. I know. I think her mom is also like her. Simran gets angry, tells her AStha, her mom is no more now. Saurabh asks what? Then asks when did this happen? Simran says i will tell you later. Astha says but she can stay somewhere else. SAurabh tells Astha to understand,she is unwell, her mom passed away, she needs support, so Simran is right. Simran asks Astha why do u feel she is more important to me? You are the same baccha. She says i am doing my doctr's responsibility. That's it. You will also understand as you become a doctor. Astha screams, says forget it, i am not becoming a doctor. Both Simran and Saurabh are upset. Astha goes, then turns says, i always wanted to become a doctor, but now you are not my mom, so why sohuld i? I thought doctor's job is a noble profession, God's gift, you give lives. Now this is not in my genes. I also see that you as doctor take lives. This is rubbish. You are selfcentred, selefish. I do not want to be a doctor, she screams. Both Simran and Saurabh are upset.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks sreee

that was a nicfe update

the more i read abt asstha, she really gets on my nerves

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Doesn't Saurabh know Sia's real identity? coz I don't remeber the earlier updates.

And, congratulations sree! You've beaten the TD update!

Edited by vvrsun - 19 years ago
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx's 4 the update sree😛.l...........................Astha is so annoying😡
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. Astha just is very hiper
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏Great update as always Sree ..... 👏
sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks sreee for a wonderful update.

more i read abt asstha, she really gets on my nerves. she is too much.

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sree....I hate Aastha....she is so mean...😡 who will make her understand that Love cant be achieved by FORCE....
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sree.....
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sree,it seems you are a bundle of energy.Thanks.