Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oops I forgot Bharti-Harsh :P
@Sweetz thanks for including them :)
Harsh have definitely broke stereotypes. The couple that can laugh together and can laugh at each other are happiest ones and they are hatke couple. It makes dem unique
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didn't know much about a few of the couples of NB8
 Before the ancestors a how as I am not into watching
Hindi TV shows or etc. But here is what my impression 
Is regardless.

1. MOHIT-SANAYA - Have know them from the v
MJHT days. They were thhe sole reason for watching 
That show and the concept of the show.  I Like most
Of their fans have watched them grow from just friends 
To lovers to life partners.  And after 8 years Mohit nd Sanaya
 To me are the most genuine, caring, luving couple. Both 
Have such understanding that is hard to find. They have thru
Lots of ups nd down but have always stood by each other
And never let any negative affect them. Mohit is the kind of guy
Any girl would luv to have as a life partner. He is luving
Wonderful husband who adores his wife.  He has grown and grown
Over the years into finest guy ever and his performance in
NB was superb, he is truly a gem.  Sanaya , well she is beautiful
Sweet and has a bubbly personality that is cute. They are perfect couple
And honoured to be their fan.

SANAM nd AHBAGAIL-  well didn't know them before NB8. Both
Are hardworking and make a cute couple. They don't get involved
In Any controversy and some of their acts I liked alot. 

BHARTI nd HARSH - Have seen Bharti in her shows.  She is very
Nice. Harsh seems like a cool guy and as a couple they look good. During NB8 loved Bharti nd Sanaya's friendship and even after they were
 Eliminated she still kept in touch with Sanaya.  And like her laughter, it's cute. 

DIVEK- Never liked divyanka  have watched one or two shows
Of hers including the present one, and think she is a total
Drama queen. Overacting she does even onscreen in her shows. She has no expressions.  She knows how to manipulate people
Around her and always wants public attention. Her dancing  well if
One can call what she did on Nb8 was dancing then she can't
Dance, her husband is better dancer than her. She wants to be in he spotlight for everything a complete irritating woman. Won't comment about vivek because don't know him well enough.

DEEPIKA - SHOAIK -  They are OK.   Their dancing not bad.  Maybe a 
Little over the top at times. Like their friendship with Bharti nd Harsh
Even after NB over. Again haven't watched much of  Deepika shows so can't comment on her acting.

Thhe rest of he contestants no comments.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bharti Harsh made me go lol in pkp all the time.After a fight Harsh would be like mai confess Karna Chahta Hu hum nakli couple hai paise ke Liya aye h🤣
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pemberleydreams

Bharti Harsh made me go lol in pkp all the time.After a fight Harsh would be like mai confess Karna Chahta Hu hum nakli couple hai paise ke Liya aye h🤣

I hv seen 1-2 PkP and darn Harsh legit gets on nerves of Bharti 🤣
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peeyara

I hv seen 1-2 PkP and darn Harsh legit gets on nerves of Bharti 🤣

yeah they're too funny together.🤣
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Watched this show here and there this season. Didn't follow religiously due to lack of time. That is why I never even visited this forum much or commented. I also found the fan wars off putting.

The couples that made an impression on me that I had a change of opinion about are

Dipika Shoiab - Never followed their show I hate that type of show. Didn't like Deepika role in SSK so didn't really have an imprsssion of her. But she seems sweet and Shoiab loves her. 

Brent and Ashka - seem very genuine too. Liked them.

Monaya - I knew of before and I think they are what I always thought of them. Mohit is a nice guy and SI can be outspoken. But as a couple they compliment each other.

Sanam Abhigail-  I don't know at all and they seem like a very sweet couple. Talented too.

Divek - Since their wedding drama my opinion of them started to go down. Even I used to think DT was the worst and VD was genuine. But they are both arrogant and full of it. DT is an attention seeker of the highest order. No class. Really don't like them or respect them one bit anymore. Used to watch YHM, will never watch a show with either of them again. Thanks but no thanks! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first one, I have already wasted enough of my words on her and that was very much enough for this lifetime. 😆

Bharti harsh, before nb I was sure that they are just faking their relationship but this journey totally changed my opinion. They made me realize that love is not all about baby baby baby, frequent forehead kisses or scripted letters. Their chamistry is unique in their own way. Harsh seems to be a wonderful and humble guy.

Shoaika, I'm seeing them from the time they accepted their relationship publicly, nothing much changed, their off screen bytes I found entertaining. One thing about Deepika I realized ki woh Bahut senti hai, other than that she is a down to earth and simple girl. Shoaib surprised me with his dancing skills, if I have to pick one guy from this season as an individually best dancer, it would be him. He just own the stage when he dance and his expressions are to the point. Wish they got a better choreo but my respect for them increased despite having the same pr company, they didn't opted for pr shortcut.

Pritam, I had a very very bad impression of him because of Welcome 2(a reality show). My opinion about changed a little bit though not completely. His wife is very nice.

Abhinam, they compliment each other in dancing very well and they looked very genuine couple to me but I won't deny there is something off putting. I don't want to burst the happy bubble of the real life jodi shippers but I know what it feel when a couple don't survive the hurdles of relationships. I'm afraid that if I tell what I feel or what I observed I would be termed as a hater and that is the major disconnect for me. neither I want to pollute this place with unnecessary fights.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I use to like abigali before now i love her ... my cutie pie 😳
i donot know who is sanam, now i like him 😃
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_Desi_Dil

Abhinam, they compliment each other in dancing very well and they looked very genuine couple to me but I won't deny there is something off putting. I don't want to burst the happy bubble of the real life jodi shippers but I know what it feel when a couple don't survive the hurdles of relationships. I'm afraid that if I tell what I feel or what I observed I would be termed as a hater and that is the major disconnect for me. neither I want to pollute this place with unnecessary fights.

Hey, I love abhinam, and dont worry about fanwars etc, I just wanted to know why you think?
I totally respect your view, am just curious
Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abinam-i have seen them in their shows n i liked them but never was a fan of them.even in the first episode when they were introduced i was like,ok so they are a couple..but now I love them..they are sincere, hardworking,talented,sweet..I can go on and on about them..
Shoika-never liked them due to simar show although never watched it too..but here they surprised me...they danced well n i felt them genuine...loved shoiab in koi laut ke aaya hai also
breshka-before the show i had no impression about them,but now I like them a lot..they are sweet..
monaya-have seen them in mjht,but never was a fan..now I feel mohit as a very humble person n down to  earth person...n i like them together as a couple..
bharti harsh-never liked bharti's comedy..but here I really liked them...harsh has broken stereotypes n i respect him now..
siddharth trupti-never seen them before..n they were nice to watch on the show
pritam amanjot-their kids are so cute..n ya they nice too..wished they stayed longer on the show..
manoj utkarsha-they were sweet n would have loved to see more of them..
mona vikrant-nothing much changed of their opinion...but they were nice
divek- i will never watch a show which has any of them..