HBD HARSHITA aka harshiidiv june 29

KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends😊

Today i am here to wish my sweetest and cutest reader harshita aka harshiidiv😛 yes friends today i.e on 29 june is her birthday😳...so wish her...

Happy Birthday my dear sweetu friend🥳

Scroll down to read more😳

Edited by Lovely_IshRa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KP_IshRa thumbnail
Hi dear😊
Many Many happy returns of the day dear😳

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

cake for you dear...Happy BIrthday😛

sweetest gifts for sweetest friend

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

scroll down for beautiful surprise😳
KP_IshRa thumbnail
I know dear you also like DivEk like me 😛 So here is the collection of some Divek images😳 After seeing this i hope your smile increases...Happy Birthday Buddy😊

Scroll down for reason for our meeting😳
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Yes dear the reason for our meeting i.e IshRaRu 😊 so here is the pics of IshRaRu😳 Hope you like these😛

Scroll down for your birthday gift dear😳
KP_IshRa thumbnail

Here is the college love story for you dear

Mann Ka Vadha

prologue

delhi university

raman,ashok,mihir and bala are friends where as ishita,vandhita,mihika, and sarika are friends...boys are seniors to these girls

in the class room

ishita smiles by seeing towards the ring ...

sarika: you like him so much na...

ishita: yes he is my best friend...

mihika : come on ishu...he is our senior...

ishita: so what ...?senior will not be a friend...?

vandhita : yes ishu senior may be friend...but raman is not your friend...he loves you so much...

ishita: no this is purely friendship nothing else...

mihika: come on ishu...we all know you loves raman...but why you are not expressing...

vandu : exactly...he is trying many ways for your confession...but you are like a stubborn child...not saying those magical words to him...why like that...

ishita: you people say whatever you want...? i know i don't love him...he is my friend...that's it...

sarika : leave it yar...we all know she loves him...and we also know she will not accept...

ishita (self talk) : yes i loves him but i can't express my love to him...it's my fate...

that's all for now friends.hope you liked this.please hit like buttons and do comments

thank you

And ha don't forget to wish harshita

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its fantastic sanju
You made a beautifull thread for the birthday girl..
Happy birthday harshita,may god fullfill your all wish..
Sanju its going to be an interesting love syory dear..
Random things se hi acchi story banthi hai..
So here raman is ishitas senior..
He loves her and she kniws it too..
But she is not acceptinh his love through she too loves him..
But why dear?
Eagerly waiting yo know thr truth
Update soon dear
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
One more thing sanju,the pics are so lovely,like you and harshita i m also a fivek fan...
ishitharaman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story start
many many happy returns of the day harshita
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Hi friends
Made a thread to say hby harshita
Have a look
divz9769 thumbnail