Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: beelzebubRaj

rk movies mein kabhi kuch safe nahi hota.😆
after JJ, ravi varman is doing filming for Dutt.

but he's filming it in a documentary format instead of hirani's usual style.

ab safe project batao😆

😲😭

I am dead now !!
Raj do you ever bring good news😡😭

Megs - Lets jump on Udan Khatola team. VD's projects are less risky and we can get some BO bragging rights as well.
1103978 thumbnail
I love Kishore kumar. As much as I dislike biopics, I am on board with this one. This life has been a roller costed ride. I think it'll make a good movie if right people are on board.
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
KK had this manic crazy energy in him and full of quirks, maybe Ranveer would've been a better choice since he is similar in real
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

KK had this manic crazy energy in him and full of quirks, maybe Ranveer would've been a better choice since he is similar in real

Or Sonu Nigam coz he can sing and act !!

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

Dont worry..Its not happening..Amit Kumar has reservation on making Kishore Kumar's biopic. He thinks its really difficult to make KK biopic so no one should try.
Although Anurag is saying all this to National media for JJ promotion, he already clarified to local news paper that KK biopic is not going to happen with Ranbir Kapoor because he wont be waiting for his date. So its not happening.
All this stuff I quoted are form location newspaper and tv channel interviews.

Alright . TFS.
So Megs and Mini can relax

On second thought, I think Sonu Nigam will be better Kishore Kumar.

beelzebubRaj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Raj, stomach ke saat heart fail. I am joining Udaan Khatolaji's team. 😉 Varun kaam se Kaam commercial project karta hai. 😆 Did he say yes Uddham Singh?

😆
I shall provide good news on JJ thread tom. or at-least...news. (good-bad is upto one's interpretation😛
no idea about uddham singh.

@hermioniegranger: RK saying openly his dates are free after march 2018 and all...he's using the JJ promotion opportunity to make it clear that he wants the film and will give his dates post march 2018. So that later on, if another gets involved, the 1st question will be "but that was RK's film no?"

I think the most important of this project, more than the actor, is the director. he needs to be mad and quirky in his own way. and that anurag basu is..in spades.

Edited by beelzebubRaj - 7 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont want this film to happen KK was a very mean heartless person who left Madhubala when she needed him the most.. and I am on same page with CP on this one, I want some commercial some action movie for RK at the moment
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: beelzebubRaj

😆
I shall provide good news on JJ thread tom. or at-least...news. (good-bad is upto one's interpretation😛
no idea about uddham singh.

@hermioniegranger: RK saying openly his dates are free after march 2018 and all...he's using the JJ promotion opportunity to make it clear that he wants the film and will give his dates post march 2018. So that later on, if another gets involved, the 1st question will be "but that was RK's film no?"

I think the most important of this project, more than the actor, is the director. he needs to be mad and quirky in his own way. and that anurag basu is..in spades.

@red - Trailer news?

Anurag Basu takes too long to make a movie😭. I don't know if I can live another 4 years of waiting and still be RK fan😆. I am perched to jump the ship already😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
RK as Kishore Kumar...awesome
Who will play Madhubala and Leena Chandavarkar?
222149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

I dont want this film to happen KK was a very mean heartless person who left Madhubala when she needed him the most.. and I am on same page with CP on this one, I want some commercial some action movie for RK at the moment

and we have read so many things about heartless Kishore Kumar..still he married her after knowing about her condition cause he was madly in love with her and probably the only man who could make her laugh like no one else though I guess she never loved anyone more than Dilip Saab..

Madhubala's biographer doesn't reveal is that when Kishore Kumar proposed to Madhubala, she was already planning to visit London for treatment. Reportedly, her father wanted her to wait and consult the London doctors first and then marry KK. So on what basis her biographer can blame Kishore for being reluctant to accompany Madhubala is beyond comprehension.

Kishore was technically still married to Ruma, his first wife. It is only after the divorce from his wife that he married Madhubala in 1960 in a civil wedding ceremony because of their different religions. Kishore's disapproving parents refused to attend. So they had a Hindu ceremony. No dice. Kishore's family never accepted Madhubala. The tension in his house caused immeasurable pain to Kishore and made Madhubala move back to her Bandra bungalow a month after their marriage. But they still tried to find happiness till her death.

They remained close and discussed the London visit for her treatment. They had enough contacts to send the Indian doctors' reports to the doctors in London ASAP. They had enough money to call the doctors in London for their opinion after receiving those reports. It is possible that upon hearing both the Indian and the London doctors' opinions - that chances of a cure were almost zero without surgery - Kishore was concerned about Madhubala's ability to take such a long journey and undergo the surgery, perhaps hastening her death, that he'd rather spend as much time with her as possible than take the risk of losing her in flight or worse, in London, in which case, he would have to fly back with the dead body.

Being the kind of person Kishore was, such prospect terrified him. This does NOT sound like reluctance to help Madhubala or lack of concern. Though Madhubala still felt that an examination in person might make the doctors change their mind about her condition being as hopeless as the x-rays and reports indicated, she kept her thoughts to herself and pretended to agree with Kishore that there was no point in going to London. Privately, behind Kishore, she looked for someone to go with her for that elusive cure she thought awaited her in London.

Once Kishore got wind of that, he knew this had to be done just for her satisfaction. So he went. After examining Madhubala, the doctors there refused to operate, convinced that her chances of surviving the procedure were minimal, due to her fragile health. Their advice to her was the same as the Indian doctors' - avoid any kind of stress, strain and anxiety and learn the art of relaxation, rest and avoid overexertion. They predicted that she could live for another year. With the dire knowledge of her imminent death, they returned to India. And Madhubala defied the doctors' predictions by living another 9 years.

So while Madhubala was mulling over her London visit, Kishore and Madhubala were not even married. Yet marry they did and Kishore, despite being right about the London visit, endured the painful trip to London for Madhubala's sake. But Madhubala's biographer plays the blame game without stating the full truth. Write half the truth that Kishore was reluctant to go, conveniently omitting the other part.
Edited by MinzPie - 7 years ago