Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Siya_Mohit_ARK

Hi guys

I am an android developer.
I asked my colleagues to give me their mobile for app testing & I managed to vote from 46 numbers. I m trying to get more.
😃
Never did such a thing before but this is the last chance & I want Monaya to win NB trophy bcoz they are most deserving couple. Feeling so proud of myself. hehe

GREAT YAR KEEP VOTING FROM ALL THE NUMBERS U CAN 👏
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Landed. God willing, this thread will be all positivity and celebration

Whether Sanaya and Mohit win or lose, they are already winners for us ... looking at everything that has been happening to throw them off course, and where they have reached despite that. So whatever happens on the finale, we will celebrate their journey.

Plus one 😃
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys. Sanam confirmed its one day one vote from one mobile number. So one sim five votes on five days. Or four days four votes per sim. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Ara - we don't know! Sanaya confirmed from the PH it can't be done and the video of hers saying it clearly is on Insta account

So FIND new numbers and at night today when u can't find new numbers just in case use the old ones

Mariangeorge89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&feature=youtu.be&v=uVs5vc9Tpd4

Its iv with monaya during rehearsals but more longer than the other vedios. Guys sanaya really is sooo humble yar she said she never say she deserved to win in her previous show but in NB they deserve to win it , actually baby u deserved to win in jdj and also deserve in NB. Keep voting guys monaya really deserve this trophy
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Guys 1st focus on New SIM Numbers ... after that you can repeat old Numbers ... Please FOCUS ON VOTING ONLY ... 
Mariangeorge89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ara-

Guys. Sanam confirmed its one day one vote from one mobile number. So one sim five votes on five days. Or four days four votes per sim. 

Dear try from 1 sim after 12 am and if they send u msg thnx for voting so its counted 
AraBearxo thumbnail
I have stuff to say but can't say here. Also, the nicest feelings in the world is when your friends vote without even asking why and why! It's so nice. And also, my friend and I were supporting two different contestants and in the end in our group appeals we were like, you know what, vote for both... Let's not fight... If we do someone else will end up winning. It was pretty fun. 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariangeorge89

Dear try from 1 sim after 12 am and if they send u msg thnx for voting so its counted 

They send thank you for voting even for multiple voting. 

Sunara: Yep, single sim only here. But I'm pretty confused by others claiming that multiple is allowed as in sim can be reused. Let's see 
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys its day time so try to call from new Sims as much as possible only in nights before going to bed give one more call from ur old numbers.now don't waist time on multiple calls when fans can use this time on founding new sims,remember we have only one day left so happy voting guys.Edited by Pari-sona - 6 years ago