SVS2 Eppy 6 Likes n Dislikes! *SPOILER ALERT*

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
It was a wonderful episode. The Sarabhais are truly back. It had the old charm. I had refrained from commenting here because I did not want to critique the beloved show.

Special kudos to Dushyant and Kaccha Kela. Got to see the old innate decency of Sahil, worrying about his dad. And I liked the subtle touch of the kid reciting Indu's phone no. 

I basically loved the episode today. You are pitch perfect about Jasmine's jokes, they were atleast funny today. Enjoyed her as she was presented in small doses. 

The makers are finally picking up. 

Was kind of hoping for Baldev and Sarita to show up. But no qualms. Enjoyed the hypocrisy of A-manushi and that satire of Panwalaa Sahitya Samaroh cracked me up.

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would agree over all, but what is with monisha voice, the recording is that bad or what ? rupali sounds so different in S1 ... I'm the only one who feels this,
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the episode it was better than last 5 episodes
Especially kacha kela,dushant and his love for electronics brought back charm of old season back i hope they keep such scenes where they show a situation in detail than going all over the place
Edited by angel3142 - 6 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis dear ...
Muje tho yeh wala episode accha laga compared to the starting episodes .
Loved kaccha khelas scene and dushyant was asusually hilarious...

But yeah editing wala tho Muje bhi thoda ajeeb laga ... waise editing tho Muje epi 1 se hi thoda ajeeb hi lagra tha ...
And yeah that VIVO Vodafone ads dnt know Why they are promoting inside the episodes Muje tho irritating laga...

Over all this episode was good .waiting for the next !