Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Meenu,
Thanks for the lovely update. 😊Of course, I had hiccups along the way due to the language issues, but I could finally make my way around.

This outing/ shopping instance is so sweet, with our family members also. As well as the kids.

And that awesome poster by Anby surely made me visualise Raghu and Parthu ... perfectly together. ❤️

Waiting for the next update.
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meenu 👏 👏

You bring out the charm and desirability of Arranged Marriages so beautifully

And lovely poster Anbu 😛
AnjuDSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww... Such a cute update akka... Finally i have completed reading from phase 3...now i m ready for 7th one...
The phase 6 is super cute.especially this

"And Mr. Architect becomes Mr. Agniparvatham Jamadagni!

Raguku evalo peru...but i m loving it!!!!! And Idena Premante mari ...ha completely...its LOVE!!!!!

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
title itself cracked me up🤣
She is not like all girls Mr.Architect😎 parthu is special😎
At the end girl hitting BF🤣
Nice Update meenamma🤗
rajkamal02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loving it @meenu...all those songs in the middle...I feel like we are seeing a nice Telugu movie...u write so well..
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Awe super cute update rra meenu😛

So shantha is expecting happy happy😊
Our madam and sir are finding new similarities bw them everyday awe😳
I love how they bond with the kids😃 and our angry parthu and him taking a stand for her snd all tbe ladies out there can he be more cute
Their teasing and banter🥱
Idedho bagunde seri
Lets call it love❤️

Jejamma and Jamadagni😆

Originally posted by: hasi.83

Nice meenu...👏

Nice update with a sweet poster.. 😊

Love the cute nothing sweet interactions between Raghu and parthu..

New addition to the family...👏👏👏

It was a good update... keep posting dear.😊😊

Thanks Hasini ma..
Anbu poster well fit😃

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Entertaining read... Gotta confess one thing... Now with too many names I'm completely confused who's who and who's who to whom...

Dhitvi, Prasidhi, Santha, Bhoomi, Parthavi, Raghu, Baava, etc... So many names and I'm confusing one with the other... May be I need to read all the updates once again to find who's who😆... And yeah so many characters giving a feel of a telugu joint family movie... That's the entertainment factor that I enjoy about Telugu movies though there too I get confused with their relationships... 😉😆

You sure have the clarity of the characters and that shows in your writing... It's only that I'm a confused reader now... Don't you worry I will fix it by reading all updates again to register the names and their relationship 😊

Posting a separate Family tree for you😆

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Jejjamma siggilu jamadagni chirunavvulu... this is cute !❤️ 😆

Mr. Architect to Raghu... maman mela ambuttu paasam...😳 Ama ama😆

I have this charming effect on opposite gender... Factu factu factu... Parthu is also a victim to his charm but she is not showing it iru iru paiyaa will take over appo nee vetkapaduvala appo irukku unaku katcheri.. Parthu and victim? 😛

Beautiful than handsome 😳 Akka pregnant aanadhuke imbuttu santhosham ini ahem ahem sari naan onnum sollala...nadakattum nadakattum...so Dhitvi is going to get another sibling more duty for Pandu mama😉 Dai dai!

Oruvaati muttitu vitta kombu mulaikkum adhellam saaku say that you wanted to hit him again... lol

Mr. Agniparvatham jamadagni 🤣🤣🤣 what all names for Raghu...😆

Both made for each other sollava venum he is like Amarendra thinks before acting whereas she like Devasena action first and talk later.. indha mathiri rude ah nuisance create panravanga ethana pera paarthiruppom...

Ammo jejamma... nuvvu pasupathi va... semma semma nosecut 🤣 and Raghu in his mind would be singing ninnu vodala bommali vodala 😆 Eda unde thaali😆

Purushanum pondatiyum maari maari ambu vidrangaya welcome mr. new thala vetti sethupathi aka Vishwa... hope these two bump into that guy again whenever they want to hit someone bring in this semmari aadu so Raghu n Parthu can use him as their punching bags..😆

Raghu ippove pondati dasan 😉 thappillai nu than avare soltare😆

Red like gulabi... avala seendurathe polappa vechirukkan payapulla but it's ok she said she won't be affected by his charms so he's taken his revenge she blushed.. adi Ranga talent ! 😉 Amma nee amma.. Padesavu ra Ranga😛

Idena premante mari... yes we'll call this LOVE 😉

I want more emotions... Raghu and Parthu spending time alone, he taking her out on a date or long drive... staring into her eyes and she blushing... eppovum suthi payapullainga irukangala so privacy illai amaa arranged marriage na adhudhane ! 😆

More emotions.. Varum varum😆

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Love the update meenamma..

Raghu and Parthu such a cute couple..
Cant wait for the next update...

Thanks to all for liking the poster

Your poster is awesome re anbu😃