very nice...

Thanks for including idedo bagundi...
I really like this song

I like the song too๐Ÿ˜ณ
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rajkamal02

โค๏ธ all the chapters...slowly their understanding begins...super ga undi...

Thanks pa๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Ada pakki payapulla modhal muraiya thaniya un veetuku vara ippadi jattiyum thundumavada ava unna parkanum... sari irukattum eppadiyum ava dhane parka pora mmm nadakattum nadakattum...๐Ÿ˜† Mudive pannitela๐Ÿ˜†

The "kaatuga kallanu choosthe"... oh the song from that movie... starring Parthavi's fav celebrity couple ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜›

She touched his hand and he left the remote ?? He is so weak ah ?? Adei erumai payale nee ambalai singam da getha vittudathe !! He catches back la.. Aambala simgam than.. But pombala singam than gethu๐Ÿ˜›

Aaawww baby Ditvi in his arms and sir talking to her in baby language ippove training edukuraaru ahem ahem...Already trained ma avaru๐Ÿ˜†

Names saved as lovers ๐Ÿคฃ Bhoomi Parthu๐Ÿ˜†

Dunna's baby pic is so cute ! And Parthavi's selfie moment with his photo ๐Ÿ˜‰ hayyaa jolly jolly jolly Kutty raghu๐Ÿ˜›

His knuckle touched her waist... hayyo thottutaane thottutaane... ore kilukiluppa irukke ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aiyayo.. thotutan.. thotutan ๐Ÿคฃ

She held his pant belt and pushed him up hmm ippove indha porattu poratturale ini kalyanam aachuna avan nilamai sari vidu da paiyaa unaku oru bottle glucose vaangi tharen kuduchittu themba ethu...๐Ÿ˜‰
Ahem.. Avlo scene ledu ma๐Ÿ˜†

Very nice update Meenamma ! This fella going all pink just for one pout and light skin touch for teaser this is the reaction means movie he will faint I guess. I am going to stock up glucose bottles for him now itself. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

Glucose alavuku lam avanuku scene ledu๐Ÿ˜†

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awe super cute update rra meenu๐Ÿ˜›
So shantha is expecting happy happy๐Ÿ˜Š
Our madam and sir are finding new similarities bw them everyday awe๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love how they bond with the kids๐Ÿ˜ƒ and our angry parthu and him taking a stand for her snd all tbe ladies out there can he be more cute
Their teasing and banter๐Ÿฅฑ
Idedho bagunde seri
Lets call it loveโค๏ธ
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Will๐Ÿค— read it soon.. looks like a lot of Telugu.. Need time to read and understand.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice meenu...๐Ÿ‘
Nice update with a sweet poster.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love the cute nothing sweet interactions between Raghu and parthu..

New addition to the family...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It was a good update... keep posting dear.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Entertaining read... Gotta confess one thing... Now with too many names I'm completely confused who's who and who's who to whom...
Dhitvi, Prasidhi, Santha, Bhoomi, Parthavi, Raghu, Baava, etc... So many names and I'm confusing one with the other... May be I need to read all the updates once again to find who's who๐Ÿ˜†... And yeah so many characters giving a feel of a telugu joint family movie... That's the entertainment factor that I enjoy about Telugu movies though there too I get confused with their relationships... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

You sure have the clarity of the characters and that shows in your writing... It's only that I'm a confused reader now... Don't you worry I will fix it by reading all updates again to register the names and their relationship ๐Ÿ˜Š

bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jejjamma siggilu jamadagni chirunavvulu... this is cute !โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†

Mr. Architect to Raghu... maman mela ambuttu paasam...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have this charming effect on opposite gender... Factu factu factu... Parthu is also a victim to his charm but she is not showing it iru iru paiyaa will take over appo nee vetkapaduvala appo irukku unaku katcheri..

Beautiful than handsome ๐Ÿ˜ณ Akka pregnant aanadhuke imbuttu santhosham ini ahem ahem sari naan onnum sollala...nadakattum nadakattum...so Dhitvi is going to get another sibling more duty for Pandu mama๐Ÿ˜‰

Oruvaati muttitu vitta kombu mulaikkum adhellam saaku say that you wanted to hit him again... lol

Mr. Agniparvatham jamadagni ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ what all names for Raghu...

Both made for each other sollava venum he is like Amarendra thinks before acting whereas she like Devasena action first and talk later.. indha mathiri rude ah nuisance create panravanga ethana pera paarthiruppom...

Ammo jejamma... nuvvu pasupathi va... semma semma nosecut ๐Ÿคฃ and Raghu in his mind would be singing ninnu vodala bommali vodala ๐Ÿ˜†

Purushanum pondatiyum maari maari ambu vidrangaya welcome mr. new thala vetti sethupathi aka Vishwa... hope these two bump into that guy again whenever they want to hit someone bring in this semmari aadu so Raghu n Parthu can use him as their punching bags..๐Ÿ˜†

Raghu ippove pondati dasan ๐Ÿ˜‰

Red like gulabi... avala seendurathe polappa vechirukkan payapulla but it's ok she said she won't be affected by his charms so he's taken his revenge she blushed.. adi Ranga talent ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Idena premante mari... yes we'll call this LOVE ๐Ÿ˜‰

I want more emotions... Raghu and Parthu spending time alone, he taking her out on a date or long drive... staring into her eyes and she blushing... eppovum suthi payapullainga irukangala so privacy illai amaa arranged marriage na adhudhane ! ๐Ÿ˜†
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love the update meenamma..
Raghu and Parthu such a cute couple..
Cant wait for the next update...

Thanks to all for liking the poster