Shakti Kapoor: Shraddha Kapoor is not a player,she is a very pure girl

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti Kapoor: Shraddha Kapoor is not a player, she is a very pure girl

Shakti Kapoor might be missing from the showbiz for quite some time but his daughter Shraddha Kapoor has managed to create a space for herself in the industry. Post the success of her last film Half Girlfriend opposite Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha is currently gearing up for the release of her upcoming film Haseena Parkar.

Talking to a leading daily, Shakti Kapoor was all praises for his daughter. "She has been a very fine daughter. She understands her responsibility towards her parents. She is very true to herself. She is not a liar, she is not a player, she is a very pure girl, said Shakti Kapoor.

He was also asked if Shraddha would ever agree to be anyone's Half Girlfriend in real life. Responding to which Shakti said, "I don't know because we are a very independent family. We are always there to tell her what is right and wrong, but at the end of the day, she is the boss of herself. Presently we are happy with all her success at this age.

Further, he said, "She is a lovely daughter. She bought her own house, but still, she prefers staying with us. I always encourage her to be independent and live the way she wants but still, she prefers to be with her parents. Like I said, she is the boss of herself. We give her advice but always allow her to choose for herself."

Shakti Kapoor will next be seen in the film Love Your Family which is an Indianfamily-drama. The film also stars National award winning actor Manoj Joshi, Salman Yusuff Khan, Aksha Pardasany in significant roles.