MaNan //Behind your Love//teaser posted

Angelsolanki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Murthy companies

"Give our money back you thief"

"Nyonica shame of you"

"Just give our money back"

The people gathered at the gate of murthy industries and shouting and cursing the CEO of murthy industries Mrs. Nyonica murthy.

At the same time a man sitting in a black Audi in the back seat wearing his black suit was looking form the window and smirking.

A man:" Sir, here your work has done.
What you wanted is done." The person kept looking outside where every reporter and people are ready to attack on owner of the company. "You wanted to destroy murthy industries." The driver continues speaking and looking at the view in front of him with a big smile in his on his lips.
"Here it is all destroyed sir Congratulations!"

The person on a back side leaned further on his seat and looked in the front mirror with a slight smile on his lips.

"Not now!" He said.
The driver furrows his eyebrows regarding his confusion.

"Not now Cabir, still nyonica is not destroyed" a smile vanished as he said the words and anger took over in the beautiful brown eyes.
" I will destroy her then my dream will become true" said the person.

At the same time a cab came on the gate of murthy industries.

A very beautiful girl in her 20 came out from the cab and looked at the building of the murthy industries.

A brown eyes shines with happiness and a pink lips smiles widely.

"I am back mummy!" See speaks to herself. " your Nandini is back".

" I want to give you surprise mummy that's why I didn't told you about my come back!" A girl thought about her mother and started walking towards the murthy industries..

A/N

Hey
This is the random attempt towards story of our own Manan. Please let me know whether I should continue with the story or not.
Thank you.

Edited by Angelsolanki - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelsolanki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Run

Run Nandu

They will kill you

Get up and run from here

I was running from the crowd like hell to save myself from this chaos

I was running on the street and at the end of the street suddenly someone grab my hand before I can react I was in the arms of in some person.

I was panicking

I try to hit the person and fight to run away from there but the person is not letting me go

Inbetween my sobs i asked "please, leave me!"

" I didn't do anything"

"Please let me go"

And With that I look in the dark eyes of the handsome man.

"I won't leave you !" Was the answer