manik's obsesssion for nandini's earring and hair.

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
OK another post from me.
i'm sure jo Jo manan fan hain,un sabne yeh zaroor notice kiya hoga that how much manik love to play with nandini's hairs and earrings.I to love when he use to do that.manik think nandini's earrings twinkles like a star.he even gifted her in valentines day.
and hair. jab bhi woh nandu ko apne paas khichta tha,uske balo ko zaroor touch karta tha.how many people think like me?please share here.
aur comment zaroor karna lazy peoples.
Edited by AKHIAWAL - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and nandini's obsession for manik's hand and guitar 😊😊😊

i miss my manan😭😭
AKHIAWAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: KYYian

and nandini's obsession for manik's hand and guitar😊😊😊

i miss my manan😭😭

oh yes.your so right.manik se jeayada manik ke hand aur guitar ko attention deti hain larki.so adoreble. 😳
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes off course he initially likes her earrings and hairs but later it became obsession for which he notices the missing earrings in her after break up and played with her hair at the night before he was planning to break up with her.Even in that mental state he never forget them. πŸ˜†
AKHIAWAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle55

Yes off course he initially likes her earrings and hairs but later it became obsession for which he notices the missing earrings in her after break up and played with her hair at the night before he was planning to break up with her.Even in that mental state he never forget them.πŸ˜†

yup.manik don't like when nandu don't wear earrings. remember confession night ke baad jab woh subha uske room ke door ke samne so raha tha,aur nandini ke kaan me earrings nehi dekha to usko bura laga.aur second confession me nandini ke Baal khol raha tha,choti apne haath se khol raha tha.kyunki usko nandini ke Baal bandhe huye aache nehi lagte.
PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manik nandu her earring
ek beautiful manan scene ke liye sirf yehi kafi hain
they dont need big big decorations deep color dresses and heavy ornaments for heroines like other couples.
manik likes nandu s simplicity the most.in that her earring twinkles like thousands of stars in the sky.
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILU123

Manik nandu her earring
ek beautiful manan scene ke liye sirf yehi kafi hain
they dont need big big decorations deep color dresses and heavy ornaments for heroines like other couples.
manik likes nandu s simplicity the most.in that her earring twinkles like thousands of stars in the sky.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
No description needed further after what you said.Their first earring moment in the music wings is one of my favourite MaNan scenes.
AKHIAWAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle55

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
No description needed further after what you said.Their first earring moment in the music wings is one of m
y favourite MaNan scenes.

right.manik use to notice everything about nandini that time.
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

yup.manik don't like when nandu don't wear earrings. remember confession night ke baad jab woh subha uske room ke door ke samne so raha tha,aur nandini ke kaan me earrings nehi dekha to usko bura laga.aur second confession me nandini ke Baal khol raha tha,choti apne haath se khol raha tha.kyunki usko nandini ke Baal bandhe huye aache nehi lagte.

Yes i remember..
Missing MaNan 😭😭😭
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

right.manik use to notice everything about nandini that time.

Yaah so he caught her lie instantly. That scene was love.