Annoying and Kissing(Manik+REader) OS

FairyGamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

I knw we all love manan, still now. But, personally if I asked u that u could replace nandini's place will u refuse? Well I won't! so here I thought of writing an ff about manik+reader.

Some abbreviations:

y/n = ur name

h/c= hair colored

b/n = big brother name

y/b= younger brother name

"Whatchya readin', girly?" Manik asked for the third time that hour.

y/n sighed, closing her eyes. She placed a book mark in the book, then closed it. She took off her glasses, then turned to look up at him. "Why aren't you picking a fight with cabir like you usually are?" She asked. She had just gotten to the part she had been dying to read because it was the romantic part, but manik had ruined it with his constent asking.

he shrugged, looking up at the ceiling. "Dunno. Just not interested in fightin' today, I guess. I'm curious as to what you're reading, though, 'cause you've been giggling over it all day." He explained.

y/n dropped her head on the table, thinking about how she should have taken nayva's advise about wanting to be alone when reading. A nice, quiet place with a peacful surrounding while reading that sort of book, or a dark alley for a scary book, or something. y/n got to her feet, and grabbed her book. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking my leave, now. See you tomarrow, manik." She muttered, and walked away.

The man tilted his head, confused, as he watched the short girl walk away. "What's with her?" He asked under his breath.

"With y/n?" A deep voice asked as a light weight landed on the giraffe like tall mans shoulder. manik turned his head to see his best friend. "She seemed upset about you bugging her about that book. She seems to hate being interupted in her reading time. Either that or you did something to her, and you're only making it worse." dhruv explained.

manikl raised a brow. "What could I have done to her?" He asked, thinking back.

"I'm going with y/n!" b/n her older brother shouted at a skinny, y/b as they fought about who was going to take y/n on shopping.

Before the fight could last another second, two hands landed between them, and slammed here heads together. "Neither of you are going with y/n." manik grumbled, his arms coming back to his side.

A loud gasp came from y/n. "MANIK!" She shreiked, running to the other two of her brothers. She fell to her knees beside them, and checked their heads. "NAVYA! Help me get these two back to concious!" The h/c girl shouted, already started to lift the two. She sent a harsh glare at manik, taking him back in surprise.

"Yup. That could have done it." The partners murmured in sync.

dhruv sighed, crossing his arms. "You should probably go apologize to her. But knowing her, she might not forgive you so easily." The short guy told him.

The man rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah." He muttered, standing back up. "I'll go talk to her." After that, he headed out of the class, hands in his pockets.

~To y/n~

The small girl sat back on her legs as she knelt below a tree in the blooming park. Her glasses back on, and her nose back in the book, she started the page over again.

Kandra lay back in the green grass with Cole resting his head on her stomach, and they both stared at the clear blue sky.

"Another battle over." The golden haired girl whispered, closing her eyes. Cole nodded in agreement, but staid silent for he was deep in thought.

After a moments silence, Kandra sat up slowly, then sat back on her knees, and allowed Cole's head to rest on her lap. "You know, you can't stay silent forever. You haven't spoken to me since you defeated Knocktera. Did he tell you something? What had he said?" She asked, worry filling her voice.

Cole's silver orbs looked up into her emerald eyes. "He said something I've realized a long time ago, but never had the guts to actually admit it." He muttered.

Kandra tilted her head, her golden hair slipping over her shoulder as she did. "What?"

Slowly, his usually rough hand gently ran across her cheek, then to behind her neck. "That I..." Cole's voice was soft as he started to lean upward, and gently pulled her towards him. She was confused, but allowed him. "I love you, Kandra." He finally allowed the words to slip throw his lips as hers got closer.

Their eyes both started to close as they inched closer to each other. Then, when their lips brushed together, their eyes had completely closed. Then, his-

"HEY!" The h/c girl shrieked when a head lay on her lap, and the book was taken from her. "manikl!" Her face lit up to a bright red, seeing him lay on her lap with a book in his hands as he read over what she had just read. "What are you doing!?"

He glanced back up at her after a moment of reading. "I wanted to know. It was buggin me, so I figured this was a good way to figure it out." He said, then went back to reading.

y/n's cheeks puffed out in annoyance, but her face still burned, and her heart seemed to race in her chest. "W-well couldn't you have waited until after I've finished?" She asked.

he shook his head, and took the bookmark from her. He stuck it between the pages once he finished reading that page, and closed it. "Nope. Besides, I have something I want to show you." He told her, setting the book down.

"Oh, really? Like what?" SHe asked, rolling her eyes, and folding her arms.

A smal smile came to the big man's lips, and his hand gently lay on the back of her neck, he pulled her closer, and raised his head until their lips connected.

Her eyes widened, but his eyes closed. After second of rapid heart beats, she melted into the kiss, and held onto his arm. "That's why I love you." He whispered when their lips parted.

"I-idiot." She muttered, her face a brighter red than earlier, but she still smiled. "I love you too."

no problem if u dont like it. just wanted to try once😉

Edited by FairyGamer - 7 years ago