Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Very well written!! 👍🏼 👏 but still I can't forgive bhalla !!! Grrr !!! 😡

Never Priya. I dislike him so intently
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks a lot Tweetie 😊

I am sure that there was a gap of a few days b/w Devsena reaching MM, Bhalla's coronation and then Amara-Deva's marriage.

And then the question arose - what is it that made Bhalla more mad? He wanted the Kingdom, yes. But why was he not at peace even after? I believe there were so many other angles

There were still so many gaps left and so many questions unanswered. I wouldn't mind it even if they had made it a 10hrs movie. I would've enjoyed every bit of it 😛

Initially it looked like Bhalla just wanted the throne and Devasena was just a bait for him to remove Baahu out of his way. But his behaviour towards her after her capture showed that he was so creepily obsessed with her.

They should have shown at least some instances highlighting Bhalla's feelings for Devasena. Your OS would've been perfect ⭐️
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tweetie19

There were still so many gaps left and so many questions unanswered. I wouldn't mind it even if they had made it a 10hrs movie. I would've enjoyed every bit of it 😛

Initially it looked like Bhalla just wanted the throne and Devasena was just a bait for him to remove Baahu out of his way. But his behaviour towards her after her capture showed that he was so creepily obsessed with her.

They should have shown at least some instances highlighting Bhalla's feelings for Devasena. Your OS would've been perfect ⭐️

Thanks. You are right - we was such a creepy creep ! 🤢
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just came across a book by Anand Neelakantan called as "The Rise of Sivagami". It's a prequel to Baahubali the beginning... and written with the intention to fill in the gaps in the films... I haven't read it yet... but I'm going to... I've heard that in these series lies the secret behind Baahubali's might and invincibility
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Ha ha Rachel, it must have drove him crazy witnessing all that love and Bahu's fortune 😊

Will try to write, but you need to update that magnificent FF

I still can't understand why Bhalla is so jealous of Baahu... I actually don't hate him much... because the real villain here is Bijjaladeva... the scrawny pest has been poisoning the boy's mind all along...😲

LOL... by the way... I hope I can make the story I'm writing as magnificent as you want it to be 😳⭐️
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

I still can't understand why Bhalla is so jealous of Baahu... I actually don't hate him much... because the real villain here is Bijjaladeva... the scrawny pest has been poisoning the boy's mind all along...😲

LOL... by the way... I hope I can make the story I'm writing as magnificent as you want it to be 😳⭐️

Bijjala Deva was suffering from an insecurity and complex which he passed onto Bhalla. But at the end of the day, it was Bhalla's decision to choose the good or bad within himself.

That's what and how I feel.

Anyway, pl update fast Rachel. I am refreshing the page every moment to check if you have updated. pretty please 😃
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

I just came across a book by Anand Neelakantan called as "The Rise of Sivagami". It's a prequel to Baahubali the beginning... and written with the intention to fill in the gaps in the films... I haven't read it yet... but I'm going to... I've heard that in these series lies the secret behind Baahubali's might and invincibility

Yes, I am keen to read this book. Maybe it will shed some light into some of the characters.
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome one rachna
Loved it
Its very intriguing to read bhalla's point of view
But i still hate him coz of him amara could not see his son also