Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Why Reena is not active in any Social Media..kash active rehti thi to Hume kuch recent pic mil jate ...
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Maine bhi... Us din channel ghumate ghumate dekha Saumiya join in kinnar group n going to Bangkok...

india forums pe news se pta chal jata hai bus
otherwise drama nahi dekha after Reena
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Ekdin Hume spamming karna chiye AT Mai..

jab time mile spam kar lain
mein ajkal zara busy hoti hun tabhi time nahi de sakti zyada
but i try k sub posts ka reply karo
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Why Reena is not active in any Social Media..kash active rehti thi to Hume kuch recent pic mil jate ...

Reena bohut unsocial hain
Reenatyzed thumbnail

I want to play characters closer to my age: Reena Kapoor

Reena Kapoor who was last seen in Shakti is now back, and looking at juicy characters.

Reena Kapoor of Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki fame, who had recently played the very important character of Nimmi in Colors' Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki is back after a six months break!!

"I am now on the lookout for fresh juicy characters. The going will only get tougher, for in TV mother characters don't have much to do. So I need to wait for characters that are as good as or better than my last outing, states Reena.

Reena really enjoyed playing the now deceased Nimmi in the show. "Normally you don't get to play a strong character who is ready to raise a eunuch child (grows up to be Rubina Dilaik) at home. It demanded a gamut of complex emotions which really pushed the actor within me. At first, the creative team of the show had not revealed the real plot to me. I was just told that there was something wrong with one of my on-screen daughters. Finally, when I was told, I had goosebumps.

Having moved on now, Reena avers, "I would now want to play characters closer to my age, i.e. a lady who falls in love again but her child is not ready to accept that love can happen later in life also. I would also be game to an older woman younger man equation. Such incidents happen a lot in life, but sadly cannot be shown on tube either due to censor issues or because the general public does not want to go beyond the tried and tested.

"I am ready for anything that is substantial and different, adds Reena.

However, the talented actress has reservations in getting bold on screen. "I will never do bold roles. And the fact that I have survived for so long following my principles makes me confident that I will continue to do so even in the future.

Among the Shakti cast, she continues to stay in touch with Roshni Sahota who played her other daughter Surbhi. "We are close and she keeps me up to speed with what's going on the set.

Wish you luck, Reena!!

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

<h1>I want to play characters closer to my age: Reena Kapoor</h1>

Reena Kapoor who was last seen in Shakti is now back, and looking at juicy characters.

Reena Kapoor of Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki fame, who had recently played the very important character of Nimmi in Colors' Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki is back after a six months break!!

"I am now on the lookout for fresh juicy characters. The going will only get tougher, for in TV mother characters don't have much to do. So I need to wait for characters that are as good as or better than my last outing, states Reena.

Reena really enjoyed playing the now deceased Nimmi in the show. "Normally you don't get to play a strong character who is ready to raise a eunuch child (grows up to be Rubina Dilaik) at home. It demanded a gamut of complex emotions which really pushed the actor within me. At first, the creative team of the show had not revealed the real plot to me. I was just told that there was something wrong with one of my on-screen daughters. Finally, when I was told, I had goosebumps.

Having moved on now, Reena avers, "I would now want to play characters closer to my age, i.e. a lady who falls in love again but her child is not ready to accept that love can happen later in life also. I would also be game to an older woman younger man equation. Such incidents happen a lot in life, but sadly cannot be shown on tube either due to censor issues or because the general public does not want to go beyond the tried and tested.

"I am ready for anything that is substantial and different, adds Reena.

However, the talented actress has reservations in getting bold on screen. "I will never do bold roles. And the fact that I have survived for so long following my principles makes me confident that I will continue to do so even in the future.

Among the Shakti cast, she continues to stay in touch with Roshni Sahota who played her other daughter Surbhi. "We are close and she keeps me up to speed with what's going on the set.

Wish you luck, Reena!!

Thanks Shobhiji.Nice article 😊
.Hmm age difference love story not bad idea but Reenaji ko aisa show mile to unke opposite kaun sa actor achha lagega ? Shobhiji & Opsora aaplogo ko kya lagta hai?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Thanks Shobhiji.Nice article 😊
.Hmm age difference love story not bad idea but Reenaji ko aisa show mile to unke opposite kaun sa actor achha lagega ? Shobhiji & Opsora aaplogo ko kya lagta hai?

age difference ka to pta nahi but I so want k Ajay opposite Reena someday😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

age difference ka to pta nahi but I so want k Ajay opposite Reena someday😳

.Hmmm Ajay achha rahega par pata nahi mere mann mein Vishal Vashishta of Veera fame.. ki image kyun flash hui yeh artticle padhne ke baad aur kisi ki nahi 😆 & Shobhiji just abhi socha Mohit Malik (Dr. Arjun of Phulwa) bhi bura nahi lagega kyun ?
Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

.Hmmm Ajay achha rahega par pata nahi mere mann mein Vishal Vashishta of Veera fame.. ki image kyun flash hui yeh artticle padhne ke baad aur kisi ki nahi 😆 & Shobhiji just abhi socha Mohit Malik (Dr. Arjun of Phulwa) bhi bura nahi lagega kyun ?

i didnt like mohit in phulwa maybe because woh humaray abhay k peeche tha😆
but yes he can be a good choice
Reenatyzed thumbnail
chalo atleast ab Reena jald comeback kare gi
tab humare pas topics honge to discuss😳