Rashmi Sharma....Do it NOW!!!

Nooran3110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
ur show is dying stupid idiot brainless woman😡😡😡
 i don't know why u r deaf & blind when it comes 2 this show
 maybe u wanna end it coz simply u & ur team ran out of ideas, u made a good concept but stuck in ur own idea & don't know wt 2 do next but there r a lot of solutions but u r stupid enough not 2 see itIPK3 coming u idiot😡 & it'll give Shakti z last knockout😡 & we gonna say bye bye 2 Shakti within 2 months maximum😭😭😭
so TY 4 ruining such a good show that had high potentials & would have made wonders if just was handled well😭
TY 4 wasting such a special jodi that won't be ever repeated again😭 coz i know that TV doesn't repeat its jodis ever, so this remarkable jodi won't ever have normal romance & this opportunity was lost 4ever from Haya fandom & nothing gonna compensate them 4 that, they will just remember them with just their little scenes throughout z whole show, & their only dream sequence in which they were having a little normal romance  ur stupidity didn't even allow 2 Haya 2 create enough memories 4 their fans after z show is gone😭😭😭
ur passion 4 ur crap side characters destroyed z whole show, & we watch z show only 4 Haya & r not interested at all in watching z rest ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
ur CV' heads r burning of thinking every episode how 2 create romance scenes betwn leads without touching or being close?!!!, but bcoz that logically can't be!!! they end every time with feeding scenes 
& all of that bcoz of u stupid woman😡😡😡 
idea of Kinner in Shakti has already lost its charm!!! ppl already knew wt its Kinnerland like & wt tragedies they face in their life, its done, now they wanna see z next step, z solution.
so declare their relationship 2 society, then quickly go 2 medical treatment track, so Haya can have normal romance like any other jodi, & 4 TRP it gonna be HIGH ROCKETS!!! coz u've beautiful jodi with sizzling chemistry😊 hire better CV's team with renovated ideas & creative tracks.
last thing ur production is pooor, while ur side characters roaming around with a lot of clothes, ur leads have so little ones, hairstyle for leads is pathetic, Harman with messy hair, Saumya with her hair covering her whole face😡😡😡 
comparing 2 ur other shows, ur production here is a SHAME!!!
if u don't have money, leave z show 2 any other PH there who knows how to spend money handsomely on their leads, & know well how 2 show them with best form😡😡😡
4 me its z first time i watch a show of urs, & i swear, it'll be z last 1, so TY too 4 being stupid enough 2 destroy ur image in this industry along with z show .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No words for left worth speaking of  RS    ðŸ˜¡
Only watching for Vivian...but patience can snap
anytime...
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont even get me started with this lady ... First of all someone needs to take her National Award Medal for Pink bcz this lady doesnt even have brains to churn out a good show so forget about movie . And that award deserved to be given to Sircar and not RS bcz RS can just show Bullshit ... I still cant believe it that this is the same show of RS where Harman got so many things to do unlike all her ex and current shows where male leads are just Christ The Redeemer ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          The only problem with her is - no new ideas are coming from her CV's mind and again same circle is going on .. She really needs to bring in new writers and directors who can focus SOLELY on haya and bring new varietys of romance other than food romance (for heavens sake plz how many times food romance will be show) ...                                                                                                                                                                                                       Secondly I'm now confused if this show has leads as Kamya , Surbhi , Harakh , ShiRen , BalVi or if its leads are HaYa ??? Bcz forget 2 min maggie noodles , Haya dont even get proper 1.30 min ka screen space ... If she forgot that Haya are the leads then let me remind her that its bcz of Haya that show was trp topper till april ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Thirdly this show needs to move forward now ... Its almost chewed like a chewing gum and has now become tasteless .. RS needs to pop another chewing gum to bring taste - and that can be done when the story moves forward ... This story is about Haya and not about Preeto and her family's planning drama ... Why does RS and her team forgets that this show is different and so kitchen politics , saas bahu saga wont work here ... Women focus wont work here bcz Harman is needed badly in this show with Saumya since these 2 can only bring this show back to top position ... I still doubt if IPK competition will wake these dumbo's or not ??? RS and CV's plz Jaago Re ... This show is good and even Harman Saumya is good .. The only 2 problem is - no new scene is coming out and excessive side drama + woman footage ... If these 2 probs are solved then no one can beat this show in TRP race .. I know that dimwit lady wont even pay heed to suggestions so its better to tell this to colors and CV's especially colors ... 
StrangeMagic thumbnail
agree with ur each  and every word she is wasting such a unique potential jodi for nothing ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­ if not for vivian rubina this show wud hav beeen super flop.rvd acting and chemitsry made ppl attach to them in very few scenes which bough high trps but rs and her stupid team cant see that and spoiling her own show and bringing it down
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful post I do think not why they make to much  villain in the show now 1 year already gonne same story everytime