MANAN SS : DOES IT MATTERS...?? (CHAPTER 01 ON PAGE 1)

Sakshi1245 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One more story...
Do like and comment...
Love you all...
Yours writer...

1. Prologue : Page 01
2. Character sketch: Page 02
3. Chapter 01 : Page 01
Edited by Sakshi1245 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi1245 thumbnail
MANIK -

Five years... A long time for me...

It has been 5 years since I last saw her...

Since I told her to part our ways...

She went away without looking back...

She was my life...

After her everything became messed up...

Even though Fab5 is leading band of India, still the emptiness eats me...

Nandini, where are you...??

Chacha- Chachi refused to tell about you, though the still love and care about me...

Everyone tells me that you will come back...

I know we both were wrong that day...

And also I overreacted by telling you to go away from me forever...

I dint knew that" YOU DON'T MATTER TO ME." can create such a havoc in our lives...

Please come back Nandini... Come back...

I had loved you... I love you... And I will always love you...

I still hope that, that day wouldn't have came in our lives...

THE WORST VALENTINE EVER...

,SO GUYS AS YOU KNOW THIS IS A SHORT STORY... ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED... ANY SPECIFIC THING YOU WANTED AFTER THAT DAY... FEEL FREE TO SHARE...STORY WILL BE OF 10-12 CHAPTERS..
DO LIKE AND COMMENT...

,LOVE YOU ALL ...

,BYEE...
Sakshi1245 thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

MANIK MALHOTRA: Lead singer of Fab5. Handsome and charming person. The CEO of Malhotra industry in India. A man with a golden spoon but still empty at heart. Misses his star a lot.

,CABIR DHAWAN: Best friend of Manik. Member of Fab5. Helps Manik in his personal and professional life.

,MUKTI THAKKAR: Member of Fab5. Married to Abhimanyu 2 years ago. Thinks that Nandini is responsible for all their problems.

,DHRUV VEDANT: Member of Fab5. Loves Aliya. Realized that whatever he felt for Nandini was just an attraction. Guilty for his deeds.

,ALIYA VEDANT: Member of Fab5. Married to Dhruv 10 months ago. Thinks that both Manik and Dhruv are still in Nandini. Tries to brainwash everyone by telling that all the miseries in their lives are because of Nandini.

,ABHIMANYU THAKKAR: Cousin brother of Nandini. Loves Mukti. Friend of Fab5. Misses his sister a lot. Tries every possible way to find her.

,CHACHA-CHACHI: Treat whole Fab5 and RiBhi as their own children. Miss Nandini a lot. Always pray for manan.

,RISHABH MURTHY: Brother of Nandini. Tries to speak some words with help of Manik. Encourages him and understands his feelings for Nandini.

,NANDINI MURTHY: Single mother. Lives in London. Works as JMD in Malhotra industry of London. Misses chacha chachi and rishabh a lot.

,TANVI MURTHY: Daughter of Nandini. 4 years old. Loves her mom. Waiting for her superhero papa. Studious in studies just like her mom.

,ADITYA MALHOTRA: Cousin brother of Manik. Handles Malhotra industry in London. Treats Nandini as his own sister. Loves his wife a lot. Calls Tanvi as doll.

,MEGHANA MALHOTRA: Wife of Aditya. Loves Nandini and Tanvi as her Family. Is a housewife. Calls Tanvi as Sweety.

,SO GUYS THIS IS THE CHARACTER SKETCH... THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE UP BY NIGHT... DO LIKE AND COMMENT...

,LOVE YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE...

,BYEE...
Sakshi1245 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
1. THEIR LIVES...

MUMBAI, MALHOTRA MANSION:-
,Manik was sleeping in his room as it was 5 in the morning. Being a businessman and singer both he had very little time to rest. And on top of that missing Nandini would make me more restless. Somehow he used to sleep for 5-6 hours a day. Though it wasn't peaceful sleep, it would give his disturbed mind and heart some rest.
,Suddenly he started to panic, and woke up sweating and screamed," Don't go Nandini. Come back to me". After seeing the darkness in the surrounding he realized that it was a dream. He has already lost his star five years back. He got up from the bed to do his daily chores, as he knew that he won't be able to sleep now.
,He went near Cabir's room to check on him. When he peeped in, he saw cabir sleeping. So Manik took his mobile and went for jogging in their private garden. After jogging for half an hour he went to his gym and started his workout, which he continued till one hour. He went to dining room for his breakfast after freshening up. Till then Cabir had also came down.
,CABIR: Good morning Manik...
,MANIK: Good morning Cabir...
,CABIR: Again your sleep broke because of that dream...??
,MANIK: Yes... I don't know when I will be able to bring her back in my life... It hurts Cabir... I shouldn't had let her go... She DID MATTER TO ME the most... But I was fool to not realize it at that time... Cabir, do you think that she still remembers me...??
,CABIR: Ofcourse... Manik, If she would not had been in love with you... She wouldn't have left everything... Keep faith in yourself... We will find her soon...
,MANIK: Enough of these emotional talk... Lets call everyone over here for practice... And also call champ and Abhi ... Till then I will make a call in office...
,CABIR: Okk boss...
,Ever since Manik realized his mistake, Cabir had been his constant support. Though Dhruv wanted to be with his buddy, Aliya stopped him from doing so. Mukti was too much busy with Abhi to notice Manik. So being a true friend Cabir never left Manik's side. He even shifted to Malhotra Mansion, to keep an eye on Manik, as Manik can harm himself in his anger. Rishabh Chacha-Chachi too were there for Manik. Nyonika was officially removed from all rights of Malhotras. No one knew after that where she was.
,At 12 pm all of them came at Malhotra mansion. They greeted each other and sat in the living room.
,MUKTI: Kaisa hai tu Manik...??
,MANIK: Theek Hu... Mujhe kya hoga...??
,ABHIMANYU: Manik... Hume ek new deal mili hai... Japan delegates bhi honge wahan pe...
,MANIK: Ohhh... Then try for it na...
,ABHIMANYU: Okkk...
,ALIYA: Can you two please stop your business talks...?? Please finish the practice... I have to attend a fashion show at 6 pm...
,CABIR: But fashion show toh 6 ko hai na...?? Abhi toh sirf 12:30 baje hai...
,ALIYA: Yes but cabir... I need to go to parlour at 4 pm...
,ALL: Ohhh...
,DHRUV: Toh guys practice start karte hai...
,MANIK: Hmm... Tum log chalo... Champ n abhi tumlog games room mein jaake khel sakto hoo...
,Aliya and Mukti made a bad face at Rishabh whereas Cabir and Dhruv smiled at Manik's love for Rishabh. Like this their day passed in practice.
,Afterwards as planned Aliya went to parlour tagging Dhruv along with her. Mukti took Abhimanyu with her. Cabir went to drop Rishabh leaving Manik alone there. Manik chuckled at his life and moved to room. The room had Nandini's pic all over. Some he had clicked himself while some were given to him by Nandini's family.
,He traced the pictures with his fingers and looked at them tearfully. Had he been little sane at that time, today Nandini would have been with him..!!
,He locked the room and came out. Till then Cabir too had arrived. It was already 6 by then. They both discussed about some business presentation and meetings. They had dinner at 9 and went to their respective rooms.
,_________________________________________
,LONDON, MALHOTRA MANSION:-
,. A cute little 4 years girl was sleeping in her room hugging her teddy. A lady of age 22 came inside the room. She looked at her daughter and smiled. She went near her and tried to wake her up.
,NANDINI: Tanu... Tanu get up baccha... We are getting late for your school. See its already 6:30. Your school will start at 7:15 na...
,TANVI: Yes momma... See I'm up... Your remove my uniform till then I'll have a bath...
,NANDINI: Okkk baby...
,Tanvi went into bathroom to take a bath. Here Nandini removed her uniform and went down to look at her breakfast. After seeing everything she went upstairs to call her dii and jiju( Aditya and Meghana). She knocked on their door. Meghana opened the door and smiled at Nandini.
,NANDINI: Good morning dii...
,MEGHANA: Good morning nandu..
,NANDINI: Jiju kaha par hai...?? Abhibhi soo rahe hai kya...??
,MEGHANA: Nahi uth Gaye hai... Naha rahe hai...
,NANDINI: Okk.. Breakfast ready hai... Neeche aa jaayiye...
,Saying this Nandini went down to check on Tanvi. Tanvi had just got ready wearing her uniform. Tanvi smiled at her and went to hug her. Nandini took her bag and told her to come for breakfast after tieing her hairs. She nodded at her. Nandini moved down and greeted Aditya as both Adimegh were down.
,Tanvi came down and hopped in Adi's arm.
,ADITYA: Good morning doll...
,MEGHANA: Good morning sweety...
,TANVI: Good morning mama and mami...
,NANDINI: Chalo aap sab ka milna Ho Gaya ho to breakfast kare...
,ALL: Yesss mom...
,Nandini pouted at them and all of them chuckled at her. All had their breakfast while chit chatting. After breakfast NanVi and Aditya got ready. They bid bye to Meghana and sat in the car. Aditya and Nandini dropped Tanvi at her school and went to their office.
,The whole day went in doing various meeting and work. The driver dropped Tanvi home at 2 pm and Meghana got busy with her. Nandini was never worried for Tanvi as Meghana was there to take care of her. Aditya and Nandini came back at 8 pm. Meghana arranged their dinner and all had it with content smile on their faces.
,Nandini took Tanvi to her bedroom after saying goodnight to AdiMeg. She made Tanvi sleep and went to her room. She removed Manik's photo from her drawer and slept hugging it after saying an 'I LOVE YOU'.

,SO GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER... ... IT GIVES YOU INFO ABOUT MANAN'S LIVES IN THESE FIVE YEARS... AND ALSO THESE STORY STARTS AFTER SOHA'S FIASCO... SO DON'T GET CONFUSED...
,My other works are... 1. Manan after musicana breakup.
2. Manan together forever hamesha.
3. Manan our love will last forever.
4. Manan new female singer..??
,LOVE YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE...
,BYEEE...
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story dear. But agar yeh bacchi MaNan k hai then when did they consummate? Hope to clear the confusion. Cont soon. Pm me for next episode.
Sakshi1245 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Nice story dear. But agar yeh bacchi MaNan k hai then when did they consummate? Hope to clear the confusion. Cont soon. Pm me for next episode.

It will be revealed later on...
Just a hint that the story starts from soha's incident ...
Everything is same as the show...