Manan: Friendship A Confusion: Continued.. Ch 36,37 Pg 1

Dawi thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Chapter 1- 35 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4440374

Hello loves! How are you all doing? M back, after an year. Sorry I had to leave, and could not complete my stories. But now I am back, and yes I will be updating often.

Special shoutout to Edward_Twilight for ur messages, thanks for the concern, and sorry for not replying on time. In fact, I checked everything today.

And...cant wait to start this story again!!... yay <3

Note: Guyz I have a terrible memory, so even though I remember the story well, I want to read all the updates to make sure that I am consistent with the way I have defined relationships among different characters. Coming back after a year, It is going to take me a bit. Please bear with me. This is the reason why this update is gonna be a short one.

Chapter 36

Nandini woke up in the morning. She could not actually sleep properly. She realized how their relationship was at a weird point right now. They were getting closer, at least physically, needless to say emotional connection was always there. But was this going to lead to something more. She just did not know. It was troubling her. Worst part was that she could not ask Manik to clarify anything, because she knew that he was as confused as her.

She decided to go and check Mukti. She knocked on her door. Mukti opened it. Mukti was looking devastated with swollen eyes from crying for hours, but at least she was sober. Nandini hugged her and asked her if she wanted to go downstairs to have some coffee. They called Alia and Dhruv too.

They were at coffee place close to the hotel.

Dhruv: " So guyz whats the plan? Manik left. So did Abhi. "

Abhi's name was enough to make Mukti's eyes moist again. Nandini held her hand to console her. Mukti nodded her head to show that she was ok.

Alia: " I guess we should go back to Calgary. There is no point now.

Nandini: " Yeah Kiddo, lets do that. "

Dhruv: " Alright. Lets all pack up, and leave.

Alia: " I guess we should book flights on our way back. We can figure out how to ship the car later?

Everyone agreed.

Dhruv booked the flights for everyone. They were leaving in evening around 5 pm. They chatted for a bit, and then went back to their rooms to pack up such that they are not rushing later.

Nandini opened her zipper bag, and was about to put her clothes in, when her phone rang.

She saw it was someone calling from Amsterdam, and she didn't recognize the number. She picked it up.

Nandini: " Hello.

Caller: " Hello Ms. Perfect.

Nandini: " Ma...Manik... ( her happiness knew no bounds).

Manik: " Whats up?

Nandini: " Just packing up, we decided to go back to Calgary. How about you?

Manik: " Oh I see.

Manik: " I am in Amsterdam. Next flight is in 2 hours. So thought of calling you.

Nandini: " Oh ok

Then there was a weird silence for 2 mins. Its not that they didn't have anything to talk about, in fact, they had tons that they needed to clarify, but phone conversation wasn't going to help them a lot.

Manik: " Sooo...I hope no one saw us?

Nandini blushed a little, : " I don't think so. Since no one asked. "

Manik: " Ok good. No I was just wondering if they asked you about your swollen lips u know.

Nandini blushed harder. : " um...did you eat?

Manik smiled realizing she was trying to change the topic.

Manik: " yeah. I needed something salty to balance out all the sweetness. Like ur strawberry lip gloss, strawberries have never tasted so good u know. "

Nandini: " Manik..please.

Manik: " Ok ok ...sorry...so, back to Calgary eh? "

Nandini: " YeaH. This trip was something. Both were remembering their moments at Niagara falls.

Sorry for such short update. I promise lots is coming. Stay tuned <3

Edited by Dawi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja71 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome really looking forwad to ur story pls update with more manan romance pretty pls.
edward_twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
welcome back.. glad to know all is well...
will surely wait for the story to unfold...lots of suspense coming up it seems. .

take care n god bless
Dawi thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 37

They all reached Calgary, and everyone went to their homes. Navya decided to go with Mukti before leaving for her own house, since she was worried about her.

Nandini's home

Nandini rang the door bell. Her mom opened the door. Both hugged each other with immense happiness.

Nandini: " Hello Mom, how are you?

Mom: " Main theek hu Nandu, tu bata? Kaisi rahi trip?

Nandini went through a sudden and quick flashback of everything. In the end, she was able to put a smile on her face, and say : " It was good mom.

Nandini's dad also came downstairs. Nandini ran and hugged him. Her brother was at soccer practice.

After a quick talk, they told Nandini to go upstairs and take some rest. She was tired, so she passed out as soon as she went to her bed.

Downstairs, her parents were talking.

Dad: " Tum Nandu se baat karo. As a mother, jab tum use bataogi k hum uski shaadi Abhi se karawaney ka soch rahe hain, she will be happy. "

Her mom smiled, and said: " Mujhe lagta hai hum dono ko ye batana chahiye use. Mujhse to intzaar nhi ho raha, she will be very happy to know this, they have been best friends since childhood.

Dad: " I just hope everything goes well for them and our families.

After a couple of hours, Nandini woke up and went downstairs. Her mom was in the kitchen and dad was talking to someone on the phone. She decided to have some juice.

Mom while cooking, " Nandu

Nandini pouring juice into a glass, : " Yeah mom?

Mom: " Beta, maine and tumhare dad ne kucch decided kiya hai. We need to tell you something.

Nandini: " Okay..yyy. and what is that?

Mom went and have Nandini a forehead kiss. " I am sure tum jaan k bahut khush hogi. I am really happy for u my doll.

Nandini also smiled seeing her happy.

Nandini: " But what happened? What did you guyz decide , with excitement.

Nandini's dad called her and her mom to living room. They both went.

Her dad asked her to sit, and both parents sat on either side.

Dad: " We think its time for you to settle down.

Nandini: " Settle down? As in?

Dad: " Matlab, you should think about your future, your partner..

Mom: " Beta, we are talking about your marriage.

Nandini was shocked, she did not even know how to react to that. She stared at their faces for 5-10 seconds in disbelief. But then a thought hit her, what if its Manik? What if there is a surprise for her? Do her parents know about her feelings about Manik?

Mom shook Nandini, : " yehi soch rahi ho na k who is the guy?

Nandini almost blushed thinking about manik, " um..No..of course not. Why marriage all of a sudden?

Dad: " Not all of a sudden beta..hum toh hmesha chahte the k tum dono ki marriage ho, since your childhood.

Nandini knew they were not talking about Manik, tearing were building in her eyes and something felt like it was choking her in her throat.

Mom seeing Nandini teary eyed, : " What happened beta?

Dad: " Chalo directly hi bata dete hai, we are talking about Abhi.

Nandini in her mind, " Abhi!..marriage! me and Abhi...nooo... I love Manik...and Abhi,...Mukti,...NO NO, this cant happen.

Her mom shook her again, : " Beta kya hua?

Before Nandini could say anything, her mom : " Oh accha. I got it. You are sad cuz you don't wanna leave this house. But beta, one day you have to get married u know. " and hugged Nandini.

Nandini did not how to react, she did not even have the courage to say anything. She was not expecting this, at all. Her parents got busy in talking about their engagement. Nandini was too lost to even react or listen to their conversation. They were still talking, when she left from there and went to her room. She was crying, choking. This could not be happening.

After 2-3 hours of crying, which her parents thought was her taking bit more rest, she talked to herself.

Nandini to herself : " Nandini...why are you crying.you need to stop this, this cannot happen. You love Manik, and he...i don't know what he feels, but you love him...more importantly, its Abhi...its Abhi and Mukti forever...no you need to do something about it.

She stood up and was about to walk when she remembered her dad's anger at slightest of anyone's mistakes. She did not have the guts to go and say any of that on his face. She stepped back.

But then again, she could not let it happen. So she decided to go downstairs.

Please keep the love coming <3

edward_twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nandini should tell her mom even if she cannot tell her dad or talk to abhi n tell him the truth about manik and her.
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update,
welcome back,
eagerly waiting for next part