Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi this is so beautiful, especially the first part where you have took the scenes. Only people who have seen SKR will know Sira has not met, that scenes of Viswamitra ashram, otherwise it looks as if they see each other.

The song is very soulful and this vm looks much better than the scene of the original song to be frank.

By the way one serious question. I know you are doing B-Tech. But have you considered moving into creative field, especially in editing, VFX, Computer graphics, animation anything of that sort. If not I would urge you to explore those areas. Certificate courses post B-Tech with placement oppourtunites in major studios. You have inherent talent aditi. If you want to discuss with me in detail regarding this, we can have chat in IF or twitter as you please.

After this VM I dont want you to waste your talent in some IT company writing code or in some completely mechanical automation work.

Aweee thank u Shruthi di for such a lovely commentπŸ€—

Yes even i find the song suits SiRa/AshMa more than the original leads πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I learn video editing from YouTube, nd Photoshop also. And Mano's work encourages me a lot, her edits n VM's are far better than mine, she's my teacherπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

In my college I made online posters for the college fest. But right now it's just a hobby. Because I haven't done any certificate course.

I would love to have a chat with u 😊
Thank u 😳
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Have u watched my earlier SiRa VM? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†