Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#Throwback Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk), @gaurikhan y Aryan junto a Kajol (@KajolAtUN)

bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan snapped post a dubbing session in Bandra
Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan
bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail

Mission Shah Rukh Khan: THIS Indonesian fan kept on tweeting to SRK until he FINALLY met her!

(Image Courtesy: Twitter)
DNA WEB TEAM | Mon, 5 Jun 2017-01:45pm , DNA webdesk

Remember SRK's dialogue from 'Om Shanti Om'? "Agar kisi cheez ko tum shiddat se chaaho, toh puri qaynaat tumhe us se milane ki saazish mein lag jaati hai!"

Shah Rukh Khan had played the character of an overly-obsessed fan Gaurav of the superstar himself in the movie Fan. About a year ago, the actor came across one such crazy female fan in real life.

Why do we say so? Well, an Indonesian fan, Mutiara Ulfa Herlita, was on a lifetime mission to meet King Khan.

Mutiara Ulfa Herlita and her friend had camped themselves outside Shah Rukh Khan's residence Mannat' last year, with the hope to meet the superstar. Mutiara constantly tweeted to her favourite superstar, requesting him to meet her and listen to her story.

She made a series of tweets to SRK saying that she cannot go back to Indonesia without meeting him. She would wait outside Mannat, surviving on meagre food and resources.

Mutiara Ulfa Herlita @mutiara_bolly

I can't cme back nw,nt whn ths tears r still fallng dwn everyday @iamsrk plez help me,i miss my country
@FanTheFilm

• 3030 Retweets
  • 2828 likes

Mannat, I reach hre again.. Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 9.30 am. Plez help me @iamsrk I need u to stop my tears n I miss my country..
@SRKFCI

• 1212 Retweets
  • 1212 likes

Mannat, I reach hre again.. Sunday,May 15, 2016 at 10.10 am. Plez help me @iamsrk i need u to stop my tears,@SRKFCIpic.twitter.com/58Ay1Z7Vdj

WE R AT MANNAT @mutiara_bolly @iamsrk @SRKFCI@srksjabrifan @SRKUniverse @srkuniverseuaepic.twitter.com/udWfteAzRN

• 1111 Retweets
  • 2323 likes

Mannat,8.18 pm,still waiting for @iamsrk ..
But u r right @SRKFCI , patience is th key,Thanx to help me :)

• 7979 Retweets
  • 6969 likes

Mannat,2 days waitng all day,slept in 3 diffrnt plce,limitd money,no eatng,alone,afraid @iamsrk plez help me@SRKFCI

• 7575 Retweets
  • 100100 likes

After three whole days of waiting, the girl's patience paid off as the tweets came to Shah Rukh's notice and he tweeted back saying that he will meet the girls and hear their story.

Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk

Will see u girls as I leave f r work and hear your story https://twitter.com/SRKFC_Russia/status/731767570005626880 ...

• 3,2193,219 Retweets
  • 7,0997,099 likes

King Khan not only met them, he also clicked a picture with the fan, hugging and adorably kissing her. Remember Shah Rukh's dialogue from Om Shanti Om? "Agar kisi cheez ko tum shiddat se chaaho, toh puri qaynaat tumhe us se milane ki saazish mein lag jaati hai!" It was indeed a happy ending for the fan! She recently tweeted a collage of the pictures from her special meeting.

Just like a fairy tale... It always ends in happy ending...Thank u to hear my story @iamsrk
@SRKFCI

• 488488 Retweets
  • 700700 likes

One year ago... I wish that you still remember me, dear @iamsrk ... @mutiara_bolly , your fan from Indonesia :)

• 44 Retweets
  • 88 likes
bokul thumbnail

Some stills from the film featuring @iamsrk & @PoojaB1972 #21YearOfChaahat

bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 1

bokul thumbnail