Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Yesterday, Shah Rukh Khan dropped on Twitter for some #AskSRK with his fans. During this session, SRK shows off his witty and funny side leaving his followers in splits.
The interesting part was he was beside his little son AbRam Khan during the session. The superstar had a movie time with AbRam and even took a break in between to put the film for the little munchkin.
He tweeted, "Taking 10 mins break from #AskSRK putting on A dinosaur movie forAbRam"

When a fan asked, "#AGoodDinosaur movie? If not then it's a must watch movie for father and son relationship"

To which he replied, "Yes seeing that one only"
Another fan asked him, "where is abram now sir ? #AskSRK"

And King Khan said, "Jumping in front of me"

One more fan asked a funny question, "I know its a stupid question but why 'r' is capital in abRam
#AskSRK"
To which the superstar replied, "For the same reason that Rhythm is spelt like this"
And he was again floored with questions about AbRam, "u are more funny or AbRam ?? #AskSRK I love you"
Shah Rukh said, "We r a family of jokers...all the boys in the family."
SRK signed off #AskSRK by tweeting a photo with AbRam. He tweeted, "Thank u all. Have to go now. Movie time with AbRam. Love and happiness to everyone. Till next #AskSRK"
How cute are they!
On the work front, SRK is all set to be seen in Imtiaz Ali's next titled Jab Harry Met Sejal. He is paired opposite Anushka Sharma in the film and it is slated to release on August 4, 2017.
bokul thumbnail

Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail

Vivek Anand Oberoi Retweeted Shah Rukh Khan

Coming from the king...that's a compliment! Though I'm pretty sure @AnushkaSharma would disagree

bokul thumbnail
I wish after Dwarf film he does a social cause film...that will get tax free benefit
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
@DZ, looks like u r going to lose lot of posts. All the posts where members have written '+1 'or 'thanks for sharing' are going to be removed.
bokul thumbnail
^^ Tulips I don't think I will lose much posts
any way it will be good to get rid of this color though😆
bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan Takes a Fashion Tip From Gauri, See the Result

Quint Entertainment
Today, 2 hours ago
    Engagement

Shah Rukh Khan is a star and a fashion icon, but that doesn't mean that the man himself doesn't need fashion tips. On Thursday morning, the actor took a fashion tip from wife Gauri Khan and posted the results online too.

Earlier, Gauri Khan had posted a picture of herself on Instagram with the message "Blue jeans and a t-shirt... my look for 2017. A tad late to declare your look for the year, but who are we to judge?

SRK responded to Gauri's post with a picture of AbRam and him in denims with the message, "Thx for the tip ma'm we r all set for 2017 too then.

Well, AbRam's actually wearing a button down shirt and not a tee, but who cares, when SRK tweets, you just play along.

bokul thumbnail

Revealed: Here's when Shah Rukh Khan's TED Talks India goes on air!

Shah Rukh Khan
CHAYA UNNIKRISHNAN | Thu, 15 Jun 2017-06:20am , Mumbai , DNA

Shah Rukh, known for his charming wit and one-liners, had everyone in splits when he playfully portrayed himself as an ageing movie star grappling with the changes around him.

Shah Rukh Khan, who is currently promoting his upcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal, is also gearing up for his TV show Ted Talks India: Nayi Soch. Ask him when the show will be aired and the superstar says, "I will be shooting for it in August and it will go on air in September-October.

While he will be hosting the Indian version of the show, SRK himself delivered a speech last month in Vancouver as part of Ted Talks that is devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks. Shah Rukh, known for his charming wit and one-liners, had everyone in splits when he playfully portrayed himself as an ageing movie star grappling with the changes around him.

When asked about his experience, King Khan said, "It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. It is an intellectual and highly rated international platform and I was, in a way, speaking for the country and what we stand for.

It was very interesting and very nerve-racking to speak without a teleprompter! I am glad people liked it. It was great to meet Chris Henderson (curator of the show), and hear some of the greatest minds of the world speak. I would love to go and do it again.

About his TV show, SRK, who will be the curator, had earlier told us, "People will share stories about changes in society, in life whether it's about the climate, dangerous diseases or to help empower women and all of this will be integrated. There are some beautiful stories both Indian and international which the team is planning to get on one platform and do a nice mix of Hindi and English speakers. I feel it will be a niche show.

bokul thumbnail

Aakhir konsi duty par lagaya @iamsrk ne @BeingSalmanKhan ko? @TubelightKiEid @SKFilmsOfficial @kabirkhankk @sonymusicindia @mymalishka

https://twitter.com/RedFMIndia/status/875208765800239105

Mumbai Ki Rani Retweeted Red FM

HAHAHAHA:) This was so cool.

this is fun