bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Jab RJ Alok Met King Khan #JabHarryMetSejal @RedChilliesEnt

Translate from Hindi

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, and Akshay Kumar are the three stars who find a mention in the Top 100.

SRK is at the 65th spot with reported annual earnings of $38 million.

While stars like Jay-Z, Tom Cruise, Taylor Swift are much ahead of Shah Rukh, coming at the 71st spot is Salman Khan, with earnings of about $37 million.

Surprising considering that Salman's box-office track record has been relatively better than Shah Rukh, whose films have largely underperformed.

bokul thumbnail

Pics From Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri's Dinner Date With Shweta Bachchan Nanda

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri started their week by catching up with their friends like Shweta Nanda, Maheep Kapoor and Zoya Akhtar

All India | Written by Divya Goyal | Updated: June 13, 2017 15:10 IST
94SHARES
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Pics From Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri's Dinner Date With Shweta Bachchan Nanda

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri in Mumbai.

NEW DELHI:

HIGHLIGHTS

1. Gauri Khan aced a casual dinner party look in a black top and denims
  2. Shah Rukh Khan was spotted arriving separately
  3. Maheep Kapoor looked chic while Shweta Nanda opted for a casual look
Actor Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri caught up with their friends over dinner on Monday at a suburban Mumbai restaurant. A casual dinner with friends is definitely a perfect way to start the week. Shah Rukh Khan, 51, arrived separately - excuse SRK for the lateness because he is a busy man with the promotion of his next, Jab Harry Met Sejal, almost set to begin. Actor Amitabh Bachchan's daughter Shweta Nanda, designer Maheep Kapoor (Sanjay Kapoor's wife) and their friend Kaajal Anand joined Shah Rukh and Gauri for dinner. Here are some pictures from their dinner get-together.

Take notes from Gauri Khan for your next casual dinner party. A black layered top and denims with hair tied in a top knot, is one way to impress your friends the next time you see them.
gauri khan

Gauri Khan in Mumbai

Shweta Nanda's approach was inclined towards casual. She wore a grey tee and track pants with a blue jacket. Maheep Kapoor also scored high on our fashion-meter; after all, you can never go wrong in an LBD and sleek black heels. Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar teamed a black top with grey palazzos.
shweta zoya aheep

Here are pics of Shah Rukh Khan outside the restaurant:
shah rukh khan
shah rukh khan

Shah Rukh Khan's next Jab Harry Met Sejal co-stars Anushka Sharma and the Imtiaz Ali-directed film is all set to release on August 4. Shah Rukh averted a box office clash with Akshay Kumar's Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, which releases on August 11.

After Jab Harry Met Sejal, Shah Rukh and Anushka will get busy filming Aanand L Rai's untitled project, in which SRK plays the role of a dwarf. The film also features their Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-star Katrina Kaif.
bokul thumbnail

Chalte Chalte our first commercially successful film. Changed the course of our lives. It was lovely Aziz @iam_juhi @RonnieScrewvala & Rani

bokul thumbnail

Thank u all. Have to go now. Movie time with AbRam. Love and happiness to everyone. Till next #AskSRK

bokul thumbnail

Raj & Meera have created their poster! Have you? Participate in the #JabHarryMetSejal activity now- http://bit.ly/CreateYourJHMSPoster ...

bokul thumbnail

#AskSRK: 7 interesting revelations Shah Rukh Khan made in his Twitter chat!

(Image courtesy : Instagram)
DNA WEB TEAM | Tue, 13 Jun 2017-06:15pm , DNA webdesk

Watch out for King Khan's awesome twitter replies filled with humour and wit.

As we all know, besides being the King Of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan is also the Badshah of humour and wit. And, his twitter #AskSRK sessions are a clear proof of it. He did another #AskSRK on Twitter and here are the 7 most quirky replies from King Khan :

1 ) Will Shah Rukh Khan watch Tubelight?

2 ) This is how SRK will impress Sejal in Gujarati!

3 ) Talking about his followers, SRK doesn't want the count to stop

4 ) Told you, he's got some good wit!

5 ) And, obviously his charm!

6 ) Damn, those bang on answers with a pinch of humour, ofcourse

7 ) The perfect reply!

bokul thumbnail

"We went to @iamsrk.Ofcourse he is very close to @BeingSalmanKhan. He is also somebody I have known since college days":@kabirkhankk

"@iamsrk had given me his college notes to study. I cleared my masters in film-making with his notes.We were in same school":@kabirkhankk

"@iamsrk has a v pivotal scene in #Tubelight It sets off process of @BeingSalmanKhan character of what he will do in the film":@kabirkhankk

"It's going to be a treat to @beingsalmankhan and @iamsrk together on screen after 20 years. It's a beautiful scene":@kabirkhankk #Tubelight

"I know what's going 2 happen in d theater. It's goin 2 b Mayhem when @beingsalmankhan @iamsrk will come together":@kabirkhankk #Tubelight

"I 2 am lukin 4wrd 2 audience reaction 2 @iamsrk @BeingSalmanKhan part.I hav left a little lull in d scene jus 4 ppl 2 scream":@kabirkhankk

Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail

Kabir Khan promises WHISTLES and screams for Shah Rukh Khan's cameo in Tubelight

ByFaridoon Shahryar
Jun 13, 2017 - 6:46 pm IST
Kabir Khan promises WHISTLES and screams for Shah Rukh Khan's cameo in Tubelight news

Tubelight is an eagerly awaited film and with each passing day the curiosity around this Salman Khan helmed film is becoming bigger and better. Shah Rukh Khan has made a cameo in the film and one of the catch points of the film is to watch Salman and Shah Rukh together after so many years. Writer Director Kabir Khan in a Bollywood Hungama exclusive with Faridoon Shahryar shares his thoughts on the cameo of Shah Rukh and how he has had a long-standing relationship with SRK dating back to the Delhi days.

"I am not going to tell you anything about the scene because then it will be a spoiler but all I can say is that, I actually find cameos gimmicky. Even when a superstar comes in as a cameo I say was that really needed, does it help the film but when I was writing this character I just felt it was screaming for a superstar, because there is certain positioning of the character viz-a-viz Salman Khan. And If you need that position viz a-viz Salman Khan, how many people can do that? So we went to Shah Rukh, of course he is very close to Salman. He is also somebody I have known since college days. He had given me his college notes to study (Jamia). I cleared my masters in film-making with his notes. We were in same school. He was senior to me by 2 years. Gauri and I had been dancing partners in a production called Westside Stories. So we go back a long way. All these factors combined, he said yes immediately. Also it's a lovely character. It's a very pivotal scene in the film. In a certain way it sets off the process of Salman character of what he will do in the film. It's going to be a treat to Salman and Shah Rukh together on screen after 20 years. It's a beautiful scene. And I too am looking forward to the audience reaction to that part. I have left a little lull in that scene just for people to scream, shout, whistle and settle down before I go forward. I know what's going to happen in the theatre. It's going to be Mayhem when the two of them come together.

- See more at: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/kabir-khan-promises-whistles-screams-shah-rukh-khans-cameo-tubelight/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=tek#sthash.8HERuiHf.dpuf
bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan's 1997 doodle to be auctioned. Here's why it is the funniest guide to Paris, see photo

Shah Rukh Khan's doodle from two decades back is said to go for an auction for no less than a lakh rupees at Osian's The Greatest Indian Show On Earth 2 on June 22. The black and white scribbling is a funny take on what SRK thinks about France with little captions to explain all his sketches.

SHARES
By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published:June 13, 2017 7:28 pm
shah rukh khan, shah rukh khan doodle, shah rukh khan paris, shah rukh khan doodle parisWhen in Paris, do as Indians do, reads Shah Rukh Khan's doodle from 1997.

Shah Rukh Khan's doodle from two decades back has surfaced in a film critic-journalist's collection and is already set to go under the hammer at Osian's The Greatest Indian Show On Earth 2. If reports are to be believed, the artwork is expected to be auctioned for no less than a lakh rupees.

Along with SRK's 1997 doodle, the auction will also feature paintings of other Bollywood celebrities apart from vintage film memorabilia and publicity material. Shah Rukh's idea of France is beautifully laid out in the doodle. It features everything French, from Voltaire to the Concorde, from French kissing to L'amoure and the Eiffel Tower to the French Revolution. The sketch provides a unique insight into Shah Rukh's brilliant creative mind.

Along with that, it also has hilarious sketches like King Kong rescuing a girl by climbing the Eiffel tower while the girl is shouting the all-time favourite Bollywood dialogue, "Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chhod do and two stick figures of a couple with the caption, "Tu Mera Hero No. 1. The Jab Harry Met Sejal star has also made a point to name every illustration he has drawn. Well, it seems like SRK had doubts about his sketching skills. Osian founder-chairman Neville Tuli told Mid-day, "The rare sketch is more like a doodle-cum-drawing of Shah Rukh's visit to Paris. It provides a unique insight into the mind of a cinematic superstar in the making. The event is said to be held at a Bandra five-star on June 22.

On the work front, Shah Rukh is currently busy promoting his upcoming release, Jab Harry Met Sejal opposite Anushka Sharma and directed by Imitiaz Ali. He will next be seen in Aanad L Rai's directorial co-starring Katrina Kaif and Anushka.