Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/spider-mans-tribute-to-shah-rukh-khan-will-drive-away-your-monday-blues-watch-video/

Spider-Man's tribute to Shah Rukh Khan will drive away your Monday blues Watch video

If this will not flatter Shah Rukh Khan then what will?

By Gaurang Chauhan | Updated: June 12, 2017 7:18 pm
Spider-Man's tribute to Shah Rukh Khan will drive away your Monday blues Watch video
  • Did Shah Rukh Khan meet Imtiaz Ali to discuss the title of Jab Harry Met Sejal?
  • Shah Rukh Khan Portfolio Photos
  • Inside pictures from AbRam Khan's birthday bash that are too cute to be missed
  • Happy Birthday AbRam Khan: 7 times the star kid stole our hearts

BollywoodLife loves Shah Rukh Khan and there are no two ways about it. And here is one more proof of the same. It so happened that during my recent trip to Singapore for Tom HollandRobert Downey Jrs Spider-Man: Homecoming press interaction, while chilling atop the Marina Bay Sands, I bumped into everyone's friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. I have to say we didn't hit it off right away and had a banter of sorts going between us. You see, I ain't scared of no superhero. So we had a bet between us...where he was to do some difficult acrobatic stuff that he is known for and I was to follow suit. He obviously did his bit and expected me to do the same, which I didn't because I don't do easy stuff but later, as I am from BollywoodLife and we are unabashed Bollywood buffs, I challenged Spider-Man to pull off a Shah Rukh Khan!

I gave him a vague idea of Shah Rukh Khan's signature pose (the one where he makes girls swoon merely by spreading his arms) and made him do the same. Well, I have to say, he followed it up and how! He not only did the signature pose but also did it in a manner that will even make the Badshah of Bollywood, King Khan, proud.

Not just that, here's a little inside scoop...Spider-Man turned out to be a fan of Shah Rukh Khan! But then again, who isn't? So without further ado, here's BollywoodLife's love letter to Shah Rukh Khan...Spider-Man style. Also read: Revealed! This is what Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man will be up to in Avengers: Infinity War read first official synopsis

Watch the video below:

As mentioned above, because he did the signature pose with such aplomb, I'll give this round to him. Spider-Man indeed bowled us over with his almost perfect Shah Rukh Khan Signature Pose.' Of course, he can't be Shah Rukh Khan, no one can be...as there's only one, Numero Uno. Also read: We want our bae to look at us the way Shah Rukh Khan looks at Gauri in this pic

Kal-Ho-na-Ho-Pose

Keep spreading arms and winning hearts!

bokul thumbnail
Replying to @iamtapo

Here's a special something for your special moment! #JabHarryMetSejal

bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan at 65th Position in the list of The world's 100 highest-paid celebrities in 2017 with $38M (245cr). Highest among Bwood Star.

bokul thumbnail
chaploosi started for Toilet by current power 👏
bokul thumbnail

@Mdzeeshanayyub and @iamsrk during the shooting of @RaeesTheFilm directed by @rahuldholakia

bokul thumbnail
#14YearsOfChalteChalte

Word Count: 1

bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail

rahul dholakia Retweeted Zeeshan Universe

' Tooti fruity kha ke jaana ' with Shikha - first schedule ; party that lasted all night and the baby got changed multiple times !

bokul thumbnail

#HQ #Tagless picture set 1: @iamsrk arrives to attend a private dinner with friends in Bandra last night.

bokul thumbnail
SRK Universe @SRKUniverse 23m23 minutes ago
Replying to @SRKUniverse @iamsrk

#HQ #Tagless picture set 2: @iamsrk arrives to attend a private dinner with friends in Bandra last night.